Yael Cohen Braun is the founder and CEO of F * ck Cancer, a health organization working in the field of early detection and cancer prevention. Yael started F * ck Cancer in 2009 after her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. F * ck Cancer aims to engage millennials through social media to discuss early detection and cancer awareness. She has been named one of the 100 Most Influential Women in Canada by the Women’s Executive Network.
Anniversary / Date of birth
Yael Cohen was born on November 5, 1986 in South Africa.
She is currently 32 years old.
Yael divides her time between Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Los Angeles, California, USA.
Sign of the sun
She is of Jewish origin.
Yael Cohen attended Collingwood School and she went on to get a degree in political science from the University of British Columbia In 2008.
- Father – David Cohen (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Diane Cohen
- Brothers and sisters – She has an older brother.
Boyfriend / spouse
Yael Cohen Braun dated –
- Braun scooter (2014 to date) – On July 6, 2014, Yael married American Music Director Scooter Braun in Whistler, BC. They are fortunate to have two sons, Jagger Joseph Braun (born February 6, 2015) and Levi Magnus Braun (born November 29, 2016). Their daughter, Hart Violet Braun, was born on December 1, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32C
She is wearing a shoe size 8 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
In 2009, created a health organization dedicated to early detection, prevention and communication on cancer, called F * ck Cancer.
In 2012, she made her first appearance in a television show as a guest of the Access Hollywood Live talk show.
She has sponsored several brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, HATCH, Palisades Village, Evewear and Samsung Mobile USA.
Yael Cohen Braun Favorite
- Favorite workout session – CrossFit
- Favorite healthy door – Whistler in Vancouver, Canada
- Favorite social media app – Instagram
- Favorite Concert – Ed Sheeran
Yael Cohen Braun Net worth
Yael Cohen Braun has a net worth estimated at $ 50 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Yael Cohen Braun
- After graduating from university, she began working as a financial executive.
- She considers her parents as her model.
- She founded F * ck Cancer in 2009 after her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- She has been named one of the 100 most influential women by the Women’s Executive Network in Canada in the past.
- Her fashion essentials are ripped jeans, distressed t-shirts, comfortable sneakers and many tour products.
- In 2011, she was included in the list of 12 people who transform philanthropy into The Globe and Mail.
- In 2012, she was among the 100 most creative people in the business world of Fast Company.
- In 2015, Yael merged her organization with Julie Greenbaum’s business entity called F * ck Cancer to form a self-governing non-profit organization.
- She has also launched the motherlucker.com website, where she shares her maternity experience with a platform for other mothers to share their own experiences.
- She was included in Business In Vancouver Forty under 40 years old.
- Visit his official website @ letsfcancer.com.