Stephen Miller He is an American political and far-right activist who currently serves as principal policy advisor to President Donald Trump. Miller has been one of the few faces among the people of President Donald Trump who has shown loyalty to his work as a key advisor and speech writer. Miller has been with Trump since the early days of Trump's presidency. Previously, Miller worked as a communications director for then-Senator Jeff Sessions.
Why is Stephen Miller famous?
- Stephen Miller is famous as the chief key advisor to President Donald Trump.
Who is Katie Waldman, Stephen Miller's girlfriend?
Who were Stephen Miller's parents?
Stephen Miller was born on August 23, 1985 in Santa Monica, California, United States. His birth name is Stephen Miller. His nationality is American. Miller belongs to the white ethnic group.
Miller was born in a Jewish family. He is the son of Michael Darrow Miller (father) and Miriam Glosser Miller (mother). His father is a real estate investor. Miller grew up in his hometown along with his two brothers, Jacob and Alexis, where he attended Santa Monica High School.
Miller began appearing on the radio for conservative conversation when he was in high school at the age of 16, he even wrote a letter to the editor of Santa Monica Outlook about his school's response to the September 11 attack. Miller constantly began to ascend day by day and year by year.
He later graduated from Duke University and earned a bachelor's degree in political science. He also served as president of the Duke chapter of the Horowitz Students for Academic Freedom.
Right after graduating from college, Miller worked as a press secretary for Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and Congressman John Shadegg, both members of the Republican Party.
Source: @ vanityfair.com
What is Stephen Miller's professional life like?
- Stephen Miller began his professional career in the political field as soon as he graduated from college.
- Miller worked for Alabama senator Jeff Sessions in 2009 and was later appointed Attorney General.
- Miller wrote many of Sessions' successful speeches during those days.
- He also worked on the successful 2014 campaign of Dave Brat's House.
- In January 2016, Miller joined Trump's presidential campaign in 2016 as principal policy advisor.
- Miller frequently spoke and wrote almost all speeches for Donal Trump during the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- Miller was named head of Trump's economic policy team and as director of national policy for Trump's transition team in 2016.
- On December 13, 2016, Miller was announced to serve as Senior Advisor to the President of Politics during the Trump administration.
- Miller was also seen a couple of times with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.
- Miller played an influential role in Trump's decision to fire FBI director James Comey in May 2017.
- On August 2, 2017, Miller had a heated exchange debate with Jim Acosta of CNN at the White House.
- In January 2018, Miller appeared in the CNN State of the Union to discuss the claims made in Michael Wolff's book "Fire and Fury."
- On August 13, 2018, an essay by Miller's uncle, Dr. David S. Glosser, entitled "Stephen Miller is an immigration hypocrite. I know because I am his uncle."
- In October 2018, it was reported that Miller was the one who made it impossible for Chinese students to study in the United States.
- In January 2019, Miller reduced the number of immigrants receiving protections as part of an offer proposed by Trump in exchange for congressional support to build a border wall.
- Miller played a central role in the resignation of the Homeland Secretary, Security Kirstjen Nielsen, on April 7, 2019.
Source: @ vox.com
Who does Stephen Miller date?
Stephen Miller is currently dating Katie Waldman. Waldman is the new press secretary of the vice president of the United States, Mike Pence. Waldman will take office on October 1, 2019. Katie is highly publicized as Stephen Miller's girlfriend.
Miller had not confronted his relationship with Waldam until the day Waldam was announced as the new press secretary of the Vice President, Nick Miroff of the Washington Post revealed that Miller and Waldman are a couple.
They are having a great time together as a perfect couple and plan to get married soon.
Source: @ washingtonpost.com
How much does Stephen Miller earn?
Stephen Miller has a good income during his career as principal advisor to the president of the United States, Donald Trump. Miller, as the president's key advisor, must have a good fortune in quantity through his work, as in thousands of dollars.
Miller enjoys the fortune estimated at around $ 250,000.
Miller earns a salary of $ 179,000 for his work at the White House. He also earned $ 126k for his work during the 2016 presidential campaign. With the fortune accumulated in millions of dollars, Miller has managed to live a healthy lifestyle.
Source: @ nytimes.com
How tall is Stephen Miller?
Stephen Miller, 34, has a slim body. Miller stands 5 feet tall. 10 inches (1.77 m). It has a clear complexion with light brown eyes.