Stacey dash born as Stacey Lauretta Dash She is an American actress and a former talk show host. Dash is best known for his co-starring role as Dionne Marie Davenport in the 1995 film Clueless and his homonymous television series. Stacey has also appeared in movies such as Moving, Mo ' Money, Renaissance Man and View from the Top. Here are some less known facts about her. To learn more about her, read on below.
Source: @ femalefirst.co.uk
Who are Stacey Dash's parents?
Remembering his early years, Stacey Dash was born in The Bronx, New York, USA. UU. His father's name is Dennish Dash and his mother's name is Linda Dash. She has a younger brother named Darien Dash and her cousin is Damon Dash, former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.
With respect to his education, he graduated from Paramus High School in 1985. In addition, he belongs to the US nationality and has mixed ethnicity (African, American, lower and Mexican).
When did Stacey Dash start acting?
Source: @ pinterest.com
- Speaking of her acting career, Stacey made her first television appearance on the NBC crime drama pilot Farrell: For the People, starring Valerie Harper and Ed O ' Neill, who did not overcome her pilot episode in 1982 Dash played a fatal woman in the low-budget film Illegal in Blue in 1995. She won her big chance with the 1995 teen comedy movie Clueless.
- The film generated a television spin-off of the same name, in which Dash repeated his role as Dionne in 1966. The episode took place between 1996 and 1999. In 2003, after the end of the television series, he appeared in View from The Top In 2006, he began his line of lingerie called Letters of Marque.
- He completed filming roles in I Never Never Be Your Woman, Nora’s Hair Salon II, Fashion Victim, Ghost Image and American Primitive in 20007. In 2008, Dash acted in the reality television series Celebrity Circus. She appeared as a persistent character in the television series The Game in early 2009.
- Later, he starred in the first season of the first scripted VH1 series, Single Ladies, playing Valerie "Val" Stokes, described as a "' good girl ' looking for a good man" in 2011. In addition In 2012, Dash was announced on Funny or Die and YouTube aired trailers and short films from his web series Stacey Dash Is Normal. In addition, the scripted episodes were released in 2013.
- Fox News announced that Dash had been hired as a collaborator for "cultural analysis and commentary" on May 28, 2014. On December 7, 2015, an edition of Outnumbered, Dash observed President Barack Obama's speech on Islamic terrorism he had place the day before. , advising the president did not "care" for terrorism.
- However, Dash received criticism when he argued that the BET Awards lied to black people about the news about the Oscar boycott due to lack of ethnic diversity, and called for the end of Black History Month in 2016. January 2017, Fox News stated that Dash's contract would not be renewed.
- On February 26, 2018, Dash ran to run in the 44th district of the California Congress in the 2018 Congressional Elections as a Republican. By joining the race, Dash said he wanted to "free people from the shackles of a plantation mentality." Dash retired from the Congress race on March 30, 2018.
- Dash was arrested on September 29, 2019 in her apartment in Pasco County, Florida, on domestic assault charges inflicted on her husband Jeffrey Marty.
Source: @ tigerdroppings.com
Is Stacey Dash married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Stacey is a married woman. He married for the fourth time in his life and divorced three times as well. First, he married producer Brian Lovell in 1999. The couple divorced in the mid-2000s. They have a daughter, Lola. Dash later married British executive James Maby, CEO of Sports Logistics from 2005 to 2006. After that, in 2009, he married actor Emmanuel Xuereb and filed for divorce in January 2010 and separated in 2011.
Dash was again in a relationship with Christopher Williams, who is a singer. They had a son named Austin who was born in 1991. On April 6, 2018, he married lawyer Jeffrey Marty in Florida. She announced that she met Marty ten days before the wedding. In addition to her two children, Dash is the stepmother of three of Marty's children.
Source: @ mercurynews.com
How much equity does Stacey Dash own?
Since her acting career, Stacey earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame as an actress in the field of the entertainment industry. According to online sites, their estimated net worth was $ 8 million as of 2019. However, their salary has not yet been disclosed.
How tall is Stacey Dash?
Observing the physics of his body, Stacey is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 54 kg. She has the color of blonde hair and the color of blue eyes. The size of his body is 25-34-35 inches. The size of her shoe is 7 (US) and the size of the dress is 4 (US).