19 years, 7 months and 4 days old aspiring Indian singer, songwriter and adopted daughter of veteran Indian playback singer Sanu Kumar is known for Shannon K.. She worked for the Zee Music Company record label and studied music with ABRSM in the UK. She released her first American collaboration for the song “A Long Time” in 2018 with Poo Bear. She is widely known for hits like “Roll Back the Years”. Her popularity led to her having well over 2.8 million followers on her Shannonksinger Instagram account.
Shannon K Biography, Net Worth, Age, Dating, Family, Nationality, Songs, Albums, Awards, Real Name, Salary, Height, Parents, Facts, Wiki, Birthday, Career
Brief facts from Shannon K.
|Famous name||Shannon K.|
|Age||19 years, 7 months and 4 days|
|Birth Name||Sana Kumar Sanu Bhattacharya|
|Date of birth||2001-06-16|
|job||Singer and songwriter|
|place of birth||India|
|brothers||Jaan Kumar Sanu|
|Awards||Newcomer Award 2014 and more|
|Net worth||$ 1 million to $ 5 million|
|Source of wealth||Singing career|
|hair colour||Dark brown|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Body measurements||30-28-32 in|
- Be both a singer and a songwriter.
- As the daughter of a famous Indian playback singer.
What is Shannon K’s birthplace?
Shannon K was born on June 16, 2001 with the maiden name / full name / real name of Sana Kumar Sanu Bhattacharya. Her place of birth is in India and her hometown is in Kolkatta. When she was 12, her family moved to the UK. From 2020 she celebrated her 19th birthday. Indian American is her nationality and her ethnicity is Asian. Their race is white. She was born to her parents; Kumar Sanu (father), a Bollywood playback singer; and Saloni (mother), an entrepreneur. She also has a sibling; a younger sister, Annabel, and a half-brother, Jaan Kumar Sanu. Her sister is a songwriter and writer, while her half-brother is currently starring on popular Indian reality television show Bigg Boss (season 14). Gemini is their zodiac sign and their religion is Hinduism.
Source: @ bhaskarlive.in
According to her education, she attended Northwood College in London and the Evangel Christian School. She first appeared on stage when she was four years old. When she was twelve she released her first song / debut song entitled “Roll Back The Years”. At the time, her parents wanted her only to focus on studying, so she wrote music as a hobby. In addition, she has even worked for the Zee Music Company music label and studied music at ABRSM in the UK.
What was Shannon K’s career like?
- Shannon K began her singing career with the release of her first American collaboration for the song “A Long Time” in 2018 with Poo Bear. This music video has received more than 36 million views on YouTube.
- She then began working with record producer Kyle Townsend on a new song called “Give Me Your Hand,” which is an anti-bullying song. The song even premiered on Billboard Magazine. This song was written with her younger sister named Annabel. She also said that she had been bullied all her life.
- The music video for “Give Me Your Hand” featured many Hollywood actors including Ed Westwick, Ian Bohen, David Arquette, Chrissie Fit, Molly Burnett, Briana Evigan, Kelley Jakle, Drew Van Acker and Ryan Pinkston.
- From today she works with the Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam. With him she released the love song “OMT” in November 2018.
- She also co-wrote the song “It’s Magical” with Sameer and performed it as a duet with her father, Kumar Sanu.
- She also made her Bollywood debut as a playback singer with the song “Tik Tok” from the film Happy Hardy and Heer.
- She has also performed live in Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Florida, Dallas, Houston and Virginia.
- Her album “A Longtime” was a big hit on Youtube.
- She released her new single “Always” in 2019.
- She also launched the website www.shannonkmusic.com to connect with her fans.
- In addition to singing, she was also involved in various social activities. It also supports animal equality and the fight against bullying.
Awards and Achievements from Shannon K.
Shannon K is an award-winning singer. She was named Artist of the Month by B4U UK. She was interviewed on BBC Asian Radio UK, face-to-face show on TV ASIA, Good Morning La La Land on Focus TV and iheart radio 991KKGi. It has been featured by Billboard Magazine, Stardust Magazine and Creative Inn Magazine. She also received the 2014 Best Newcomer Award at the London Rolling Film Festival.
Who is Shannon K Dating?
On the way to Shannon K’s personal life, she is not yet married and has yet to get married. She is young to get married. To date, she is not with anyone, nor is she in a relationship. Currently she is focused on her career rather than spending her precious time with someone. As of now, there have been no rumors of her affairs due to which she can currently be accepted as single. Your sexual orientation is straight.
What is Shannon K’s net worth?
Shannon K is a famous singer and songwriter who has made a lot of money from her career. As of 2020, Shannon K’s net worth is estimated at $ 1 million to $ 5 million. As of 2017, the net worth is INR 11.21 crore. Her exact salary is also not yet known. Her main source of wealth is her career as a singer. To this day she is satisfied with her income.
How tall is Shannon K?
The beautiful singer Shannon K is 160 cm tall and 1.6 m tall and has a balanced and slim body weight of 45 kg. Your body measurement is 30-28-32 inches. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and her hair color is dark brown. Overall, she has a healthy body with a radiant face and a charming smile.
Did you know already?
- Shannon K is the adopted daughter of veteran Indian playback singer Sanu Kumar.
- She released her first American collaboration for the song “A Long Time” in 2018 with Poo Bear.
- Her maiden name / full name / real name is Sana Kumar Sanu Bhattacharya.
- Your religion is Hinduism.
- She even worked at the Zee Music Company record label and studied music at ABRSM in the UK.