If you watched the very often Harry Potter series, then it is very likely that you already know who it is Scarlett byrne. She is that lady who acted as Pansy Parkinson, the spokeswoman for a gang of Slytherin students in the series. She was the nightmare of Harry and his companions through their usual mockery of them. But then, there is much more about Byrne than just Harry Potter. So, in this post, we are focusing on the talented English actress. Join us as we explore her biography, ethnicity, family and many other facts about her.
Where is Scarlett Byrne born?
Remembering his first years of life, Byrne was born as Scarlett Hannah Hefner in Hammersmith, London. She is of British nationality and belongs to the white-Caucasian ethnic group. His birth sign is Libra. We still don't have considerable details about their parents, siblings and education. So, while we are still searching for such information, let's deal with what we still know.
When did Scarlett Byrne start acting?
- Moving towards her career, Byrne began her acting career by appearing in the short film by the writer / director Asier Newman "CryBaby". Three years later, in 2008, he played Chloe Daniels in the season ten episode, "Kiss My Asp," from the BBC soap opera One "Doctors."
- Then he got a role in the movie & # 39; Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince & # 39 ;. Written by JK Rowling, the Harry Potter fantasy novel series has become a cultural phenomenon since the release of the first book, & # 39; Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone & # 39 ;, in 1997, followed by several sequels . Soon, Hollywood called and a series of films based on the novels were made.
- Initially, Byrne had auditioned for the role of Luna Lovegood, a role that finally went to Irish actress Evanna Lynch, who made her first appearance in the franchise's fifth film, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (2007 ).
- However, that didn't discourage Byrne, and then he auditioned successfully for Pansy Parkinson and played the character in the next three movies. A member of the Slytherin House, Pansy was a close friend of Draco Malfoy while they both attended Hogwarts and shared much of their views on Harry Potter and his friends.
- In 2014, she played Sarah in the short film "Lashes". A year later, he appeared as Jennifer Taylor in the television movie "Sorority Murder." Byrne joined the cast of the TNT post-apocalyptic science fiction television series "Falling Skies" in season four, portraying the role of Alexis "Lexi" Glass-Mason. He was a member of the main cast in the fourth season and made special appearances in two episodes of the fifth and final season.
- Between 2015 and 2016, he played the recurring character Nora Hildegard in the seventh season of The CW's supernatural teen drama series "The Vampire Diaries." Before Byrne, Natalie Romaine portrayed the character in the sixth season.
- In 2016, he had a guest role on the MTV marijuana themed comedy show "Mary + Jane." A year later, he shared screen space with Gavin Stenhouse and Rick Cosnett in the action thriller of writer / director Alex Tavakoli "Spellbound."
- She is ready to star in the upcoming short film "Stick and Poke." In February 2017, she appeared nude in "Playboy" magazine and joined Evanna Lynch and her partner Keo Motsepe in the threesome dance at week 4 at Dancing with the Stars in 2018.
Is Scarlett Bryne married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Scarlett Byrne is married to her long-term boyfriend Cooper Hefner on November 4, 2019 at the Ventura County Courthouse in California. They got engaged on August 4, 2015. The duo announced their engagement on Instagram, where Scarlett flaunts her diamond ring. From now on, the couple enjoys their married life.
How much net worth does Scarlett Byrne own?
Scarlett Byrne has accumulated a great fortune from her acting career. She is lucky to have played roles in some very important film productions and even given the lead roles in some. According to online sites, your estimated net worth and salary have not yet been disclosed. However, she enjoys and lives a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Scarlett Byrne?
Observing his body's statistics, Byrne measures 5 feet 5 inches and weighs about 52 kg. He has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Similarly, his body measured 31-22-33 inches and he used the bra size 36A (USA).