Richard Spencer He is a neo-Nazi and American white supremacist who always advocates white-European unity. Spencer is the president of the National Policy Institute (NPI) and Washington Summit Publishers (WSP) as well. Spencer created the term "alt-right" (a movement based on "white identity"), but recently, on November 4, 2019, an audio was released where it was allegedly heard ranting about Jews and mixed race people. He is considered the so-called activist who tried to inject openly racist ideas into dominant political thinking.
Why is Richard Spencer famous?
- Famous as the neo-Nazi and white supremacists.
- Known as the "good" white activist who tried to rant racist ideas in political thinking.
Where is Richard Spencer from?
Richard Spencer was born on May 11, 1978 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. His birth name is Richard Bertrand Spencer. His nationality is American. Spencer belongs to the white ethnic group, while Taurus is its zodiac sign.
Spencer was born in a wealthy family that had cotton farms in Louisiana. He is the son of Randy Spencer (father) and Sherry Spencer (mother). His father, Rand, is also an ophthalmologist, while his mother, Sherry, owns the main office of the National Policy Institute (NPI) in Whitefish, Montana. Spencer grew up in Dallas, Texas, spending most of his childhood there.
Spencer attended the San Marcos School of Texas and graduated in 1997. After that, he joined Colgate University for a year and then transferred to the University of Virginia. In 2001, he graduated from the University with a degree in English literature and music. Two years later, in 2003, he graduated with a Master of Arts degree in Humanities from the University of Chicago.
In 2005, he went to the International Summer University of Vienna, then studied modern European intellectual history as a PhD student at Duke University. Spencer was a member of the Duke Conservative Union before.
Highlights of Richard Spencer's career
- Spencer worked as an assistant editor in The American Conservative magazine in 2007.
- In January 2008, he was appointed executive editor of Taki ' s Magazine.
- In March 2010, Spencer founded a website, AlternativeRight.com and created the term "alt-right."
- In January 2011, Spencer became executive director of the Washington Summit Publishers (WSP) and in 2012, he founded Radix Journal.
- In 2011, Spencer became president and director of the National Policy Institute (NPI), which is a group of white supremacy experts.
- Spencer had the honor of speaking at Vanderbilt University in 2010 and Providence College in 2011 by Youth for Western Civilization.
- Spencer opposes same-sex marriage, as he had even banned people with anti-gay views from the annual National Policy Institute conference in 2015.
- In 2016, Spencer showed that he did not support women, as he tweeted that women should not be allowed to do foreign policy during the 2016 presidential elections in the United States.
- Spencer became internationally famous after shouting "Hail, Trump! Say hello to our people!" At a white nationalist event in November 2016.
- On January 15, 2017, Spencer launched the AltRight Corporation and its website for alternative members. The same month, on January 20, Spencer attended the inauguration of Donald Trump.
- Spencer was removed from the Conservative Political Action Conference on February 23, 2017.
- In August 2017, Spencer appeared on posters promoting the "Unite the Right" demonstration, which became a violent confrontation.
- In November 2017, Spencer's account was removed from the blue check mark by Twitter because it was not claimed to be too authentic.
- On November 4, 2019, Milo Yiannopolous released an audio tape in which Spener allegedly uses racist insults and heard protests about Jews and mixed race people.
Who is Richard Spencer married to?
Richard Spener, the 41-year-old white supremacist, was married to his Russian-Canadian wife, Nina Kouprianova. Nina and Richard married in 2010. The couple together have two children. However, in October 2016, Spencer separated from Kouprianova and claimed that they were still together.
Later, in October 2018, his wife filed for divorce accusing him of various abuses such as emotional abuse, financial abuse and violent physical abuse. Nina said that when she was pregnant with her first child, he held her with her body weight and grabbed her by the neck and jaw, leaving bruises.
Later, when she was nine months pregnant, she tried to hit her in the face. Currently, the couple is not together.
What is the net worth of Richard Spencer?
The allegedly powerful politician, Richard Spencer has great gains through his professional career in various fields of politics and campaign. Spencer earns a good fortune through his presidency at the National Policy Institute (NPI). Spencer must have a fortune valued in millions of dollars, however, his current net worth has not yet been disclosed.
How tall is Richard Spencer?
Richard Spencer has a well maintained body physique. Spencer is a handsome white man who is a great defender of racism (affirmed). Spencer has a clear complexion with brown hair and green eyes.