Brief facts from Pierre Gasly
|Famous name||Pierre Gasly|
|Birth Name||Pierre Gasly|
|Date of birth||1996-02-07|
|place of birth||Rouen|
|girlfriend||Caterina Masetti Zannini|
|Net worth||$ 2.5 million|
|salary||$ 2 million|
|Source of wealth||Racing driver career|
|height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Eye color||Light green|
A famous French racing driver is named after Pierre Gasly who competes in Formula 1 under the French flag and currently drives for Scuderia AlphaTauri. He started his racing career in 2006 with kart races at the age of 10. In 2010 he was runner-up at the CIK-FIA European Championship in the KF3 category. When he won the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 series in 2013, he was the youngest champion in this category at the time. He is also the 2016 GP2 Series champion and runner-up in the 2014 Formula Renault 3.5 series and 2017 Super Formula Championship. He made his Formula 1 debut with Toro Rosso at the 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix. He drove his first Formula 1 victory at the 2020 Italian Grand Prix when he drove for AlphaTauri. His car number is 10 and he has driven for Infiniti Red Bull Racing (2015) (test driver), Red Bull Racing (2016-2017) (test driver), Scuderia Toro Rosso (2017) and Red Bull Toro Rosso Honda (2018- 2019) , Aston Martin Red Bull Racing (2019), Scuderia AlphaTauri-Honda (2020-present).
Pierre Gasly takes his first F1 win at the upside-down Italian Grand Prix
AlphaTauri driver Pierre Gasly took an unlikely F1 victory at the Italian Grand Prix after a thrilling race in which six-time champion Lewis Hamilton received a 10-second penalty and both Ferraris missed their home track with many earlier wins on Sunday Goal came. This was his first win in Formula 1. He finished 0.415 seconds ahead of McLaren driver Carlos Sainz and 3.358 seconds ahead of Racing Points Lance Stroll on a surreal-looking podium. All three drivers had never won a race and each had only one top 3 result. While Hamilton emerged from pole position en route to a comfortable win, he received the stop-go penalty for entering the pit lane when it was closed. He celebrated wildly with his team, but after the trophy was handed over, he was alone on the podium. He had a moment to think about his performance when he took a sip of champagne that was taped around it.
Source: @ thecheckeredflag.co.uk
- Be a French racing driver.
- As champion of the GP2 series in 2016 and second in the Formula Renault 3.5 series in 2014 and the Super Formula Championship in 2017.
- For finishing the race in 2nd place after Hamilton was held back to the finish line with a straight pull at the Chaotic Brazilian Grand Prix.
What is the birthplace of Pierre Gasly?
Pierre Gasly was born on February 7, 1996. He was born in Rouen, France. With the nationality of French, he belongs to the French-white ethnic group. His racing color is white. From 2020 he celebrated his 24th birthday. Aquarius is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian. He currently lives in his birthplace. He was born to his parents; Father Jean-Jacques Gasly and his mother. Information about his siblings and his education is still a mystery as he has not revealed anything about it.
What was Pierre Gasly’s career like?
- Pierre Gasly started his racing career at Karting and in 2006 finished 15th in the French Minime Championship.
- In 2007, he finished fourth.
- After that year he entered the French cadet championship and then moved to the international scene in 2009.
- After a year he switched to the KF3 category. There he finished second in the CIK-FIA European Championship.
- He then made his single-seat debut in 2011 and also took part in the 1.6-liter category of the French F4 championship, where he finished fourth.
- In 2012 he switched to the 2-liter Formula Renault machine park and moved to R-Ace GP in the Formula Renault Eurocup, where he finished tenth.
- He moved to Tech 1 Racing in 2013 and was 11 points ahead of Oliver Rowland at the last meeting at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
- He jumped into Formula Renault 3.5 in 2014 and finished the season second to another Red Bull Junior Carlos Sainz Jr., who took eight podium positions in the seventeen races.
- He also made his GP2 series debut at the Monza circuit in 2014 to support the Italian Grand Prix.
- It has been announced that he will join Prema Powerteam alongside the runner-up in European Formula 3 2015 and GP2 newcomer Antonio Giovinazzi.
- He was also announced as a reserve driver for Red Bull Racing. It was September of that year.
- Thereafter, Toro Rosso announced that he would make his Formula 1 debut at the Malaysian Grand Prix, replacing Daniil Kvyat. And he finished the Malaysian and Japanese Grand Prix outside of the points.
- Toro Rosso confirmed Gasly and Hartley as their full-time drivers for the 2018 season on November 16, 2017.
- He qualified sixth but finished fifth after Lewis Hamilton’s penalty at the Bahrain Grand Prix.
- He finished the race in fourth place and scored his first points in Formula 1.
- He finished the 2018 season 15th in the championship, 29 points clear of his teammate Hartley.
- On August 20, 2018 it was announced that Gasly would drive for Red Bull for the 2019 season, along with Max Verstappen.
- He set the fastest lap of the race in China and Monaco.
- He finished fourth after Verstappen and Sebastian Vettel were involved in a collision at the British Grand Prix.
- It was later announced on August 12, 2019 that he would be demoted back to the Toro Rosso junior team, with Alexander Albon taking his place.
- With the team he scored five points, including a ninth place in his first race for the Belgian team.
- He finished the race in 2nd place after holding Hamilton back to the finish line with a straight pull at the Chaotic Brazilian Grand Prix.
- During his cool-down lap, Gasly remarked on the radio, “This is the best day of my life.”
- Thereafter, AlphaTauri (previously Toro Rosso) announced on November 12, 2019 that he would stay by Kvyat’s side for 2020.
- He won his first Formula 1 race of his career and became the first French driver to win a Formula 1 race since Olivier Panis won the 1996 Monaco Grand Prix. Gasly became the 109th different race winner in F1.
- GP2 series 2016
- 2013 Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
What are Pierre Gasly’s net worth and salary?
Pierre Gasly is a famous formula racing driver who has built a great name and fame over the course of his career. He made a lot of money at a young age. Surely he will make a lot of money in the future without a doubt. He is a very hardworking person and has reached this high point in his career because of his commitment. Pierre Gasly’s net worth is estimated at $ 2.5 million as of 2020, and his annual salary is currently estimated at $ 2 million. His main source of wealth is his profession, that is, the racing driver. As of today he is satisfied with everything he receives.
Who is Pierre Gasly’s girlfriend?
Source: @ f1i.com
Regarding the marital status of Pierre Gasly, he is not yet married as he is young to get married. But he’s not single right now. He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Caterina Masetti Zannini. The duo have been in a relationship since 2018 and so far their affair has been going smoothly with no issues. They support each other well and their bond grows stronger over time. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How tall is Pierre Gasly?
Pierre Gasly is a young and handsome racing driver with an athletic build. He is tall and 178 cm tall and has a body weight of 70 kg. His hair color is light brown and his eye color is light green. Overall, he has a healthy body with a charming personality.
Did you know?
- He started his racing career in 2006 with kart races at the age of 10.
- In 2010 he was runner-up at the CIK-FIA European Championship in the KF3 category.
- He drove his first Formula 1 victory at the 2020 Italian Grand Prix when he drove for AlphaTauri.
- He was born to his father, Jean-Jacques Gasly.