Brief facts from Natalie Desselle Reid
|Famous name||Natalie Desselle Reid|
|Nickname||Natalie Desselle Reid|
|Birth Name||Natalie Desselle|
|Date of birth||1967-07-12|
|place of birth||Alexandria|
|Birth nation||United States|
|Secondary school||Peabody Magnet High School|
|university||Grambling State University|
|children||3; Sereno, Summer and Sasha|
|Net worth||$ 1 million to $ 5 million|
|Source of wealth||Acting career|
|Build / type||Average|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Cause of death||Colon cancer|
|date of death||December 7, 2020|
Natalie Desselle was a renowned American actress who was famous for her appearances in films and television shows such as “B * A * P * S”, “Def Jam’s How to Be a Player”, “Cinderella”, “Built to Last” and “For Your “war love”, “Eva” and more. She most recently played in “Madea’s Big Happy Family.” On December 7th, 2020 Natalie Desselle died after a fight against colon cancer.
Natalie Desselle Reid, star of ‘BAPS’ and ‘Eve’, dies at the age of 53
Natalie Desselle Reid, who starred alongside Halle Berry in the 1997 film “BAPS” and the sitcom “Eve”, died of colon cancer at the age of 53, as published on her Instagram. “She was a bright light in this world. A queen. An extraordinary mother and wife,” the statement said. “Her diverse career has touched so many and she will be loved forever. Of course, we grieve and process this profound loss and thank you in advance for respecting our privacy at this extremely difficult time.” Her death on Monday (December 7th, 2020) was confirmed by Je’Caryous Johnson, CEO of Je’Caryous Entertainment, who was planning a stage adaptation of “BAPS”. A representative of the actor’s family said she died after battling colon cancer. “Eve” paid tribute to Reid on her social media and said “Thank you for your light and your spirit.”
Natalie Desselle’s cause of death
Natalie Desselle died of colon cancer on December 7, 2020 at the age of 53. She only told her friends and family about her colon cancer.
- To be an American actress ,,.
- For her appearance as Mickey in “B * A * P * S”.
What was Natalie Desselle’s ethnicity?
Natalie Desselle was born on July 12, 1967 in Alexandria, Louisiana, USA. She was a US national and an African-American ethnic background. Their race was black. She last celebrated her 53rd birthday. She was born to her parents; Thelma Desselle (mother) and Paul Desselle (father). Cancer was her zodiac sign and her religion was Christian. She also had two siblings; a brother and a sister. Her brother’s name is Sherman Desselle while her sister’s name is still unknown.
In terms of education, she graduated from Peabody Magnet High School and attended Grambling State University.
What was Natalie Desselle’s career like?
- Natalie Desselle initially became interested in the theater.
- She then appeared in many productions.
- In addition, she has appeared in many films and TV shows.
- Some of the films she appeared in were “Set It Off” in 1996, “Def Jam’s How to Be a Player” in 1997, “Sweet Hideaway” in 2003, “Gas” in 2004, “Divas” in 2009, “Queen” Victoria’s Wedding “in 2010,” Madeas Big Happy Family “in 2011,” Let Lorenzo “in 2011,” Let Lorenzo “in 2011 and” Zoe Gone “in 2014.
- During her TV shows 1997 “Built to Last”, 1997 “Cinderella”, 1998 “Getting Personal”, 1998-2000 “For Your Love”, 2002 “Yes, Dear”, 2003 “ER”, “Eve” 2003-2006 , “Freaknik: The Musical” 2010, “A Mother’s Rage” 2013 and “Ya Killin ‘Me” 2017.
- Most recently she starred in “Madea’s Big Happy Family”.
- She was also a guest on “Family Matters”.
- She was best known for her appearance as Mickey on “B * A * P * S”.
Who was Natalie Desselle married to?
When she approached Natalie Desselle’s marital status, she was a married woman. She was married to her handsome husband, whose name comes from Leonard Reid. The couple married in 2003. The duo were also blessed with three children named Sereno, Summer and Sasha. Before she died, she enjoyed her life with her husband very much. Your sexual orientation was straight.
How Much Was Natalie Desselle Net Worth?
Natalie Desselle was a famous actress who made a huge fortune with her career. She had undoubtedly made a lot of money from her acting career when she started acting from childhood. Their main source of wealth is the entertainment industry. As of 2020, Natalie’s net worth was estimated at $ 1 million to $ 5 million while the details of her salary are still a mystery as she hadn’t mentioned anything about it, nor had any sources mentioned her career earnings. She lived a cool lifestyle on her pre-death income.
How tall was Natalie Desselle?
The beautiful actress Natalie Desselle had a large physique. Exact information about her height, weight, dress size, shoe size and body measurements has not yet been released. She had a pair of dark brown eyes and her hair color was black too. She had curly hair color. She left this world because of colon cancer.
Did you know already?
- Natalie Desselle last played in “Madea’s Big Happy Family”.
- She died on December 7, 2020 after battling colon cancer.
- She was from the African American ethnic background.
- She was born to her parents; Thelma Desselle (mother) and Paul Desselle (father).
- She was married to her handsome husband, whose name comes from Leonard Reid.