Chang mine He is a popular American politician who has been working as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Conflict and Stabilization Operations. Chang was found guilty for showing a fake cover made of "Time" magazine in the box. Mina is currently accused of lying on her resume about taking a position at the United Nations and lying about speaking at Republican and Democratic conventions. Previously she served as executive director of "Linking the World".
Why is Mina Chang famous?
- Known as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Conflict and Stabilization Operations.
Where is Mina Chang from?
Mina Chang was born in 1984 in Dallas, Texas, United States. His birth name is Mina Chang. His nationality is American. Chang belongs to the Korean-American ethnic group. She belongs to the Asian world since she was born to Korean parents. His parents served as officers of the Salvation Army.
She is a well educated woman while studying Development and Help practices at the University of the Nations. Later, he joined Southern Methodist University, where he studied Nonprofit Executive Leadership.
In 2006, he joined Harvard Business School, where he studied the Advanced Management Program. In addition, he also graduated from the Senior Executive of Harvard Kennedy School in National and International Security, National and International Security.
Chang also graduated in Civil Member, National Security and Strategy from the United States Army War College in 2017. However, all his educational data on his curriculum are false, since he never earned a degree from Harvard Business School and neither of them did Army College.
Highlights of Mina Chang's career
- Mina Chang began her first career as a pop singer acting, touring internationally and recording albums in English and Korean.
- Then she joined the nonprofit organization "Linking The World" as an ambassador to Korea in 2005.
- In 2010, she became the executive director of "Linking the World".
- Later, she became the president and CEO of that company, consolidating and relocating offices in Dallas.
- On February 11, 2015, she was appointed UNESCO intercultural ambassador for the United States Federation of "UNESCO CCA" at Harvard.
- In 2016, he said he addressed the Democratic and Republican National Convention, which is now said to be false.
- In April 2019, Chang retired as CEO of "Linking the World" and was appointed Deputy Assistant Secretary in the "Office of Conflict and Stabilization Operations" of the US Department of State. UU.
- On November 12, 2019, it was alleged that she falsified her own photo on the cover of "Time" magazine.
Who is Mina Chang married to?
A 35-year-old activist, Mina Chan is currently a married woman. Chang is married to her husband, Jake Harriman. Harriman is the founder of a charity, "Nuru International," which also served 7 and a half years as Commander of Infantry Squad and Special Operations in the Marine Corps. The couple is blessed with a beautiful daughter named Trinity.
What is the net value of Mina Chang?
Mian Chang earns a huge salary worth $ 6 million from his position as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Conflict and Stabilization Operations (CSO).
How tall is Mina Chang?
The beautiful lady, Mina Chang, has a slim and well maintained body. Chang stands with a height of 5 feet. 8 inches (1.73 m) while your body weighs about 62 kg (135 pounds). Chang has a body physique that measures about 36-27-36 inches with 34 B as a bra size and 8 (US) as a shoe size. Chang has a clear complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.