Madelaine Petsch is an American actress and YouTuber. She is known to represent Cheryl Blossom in the television series CW Riverdale and Marissa in F the Prom. In April 2018, Petsch collaborated with private sunglasses company Revaux and released its own sunglass collection. Petsch owns a channel on YouTube, claiming that the inspiration for creating one was for fans to know about it outside of the acting game.
Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
Anniversary / Date of birth
Madelaine Petsch was born on August 18, 1994 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
She is currently 24 years old.
Sign of the sun
She attended the Tacoma School of the Arts and moved to Los Angeles after graduating.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Brothers and sisters – Shaun Petsch (brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Madelaine Petsch dated –
- Aaron Carter (2014-2016) – In April 2014, Madelaine Petsch would be dating singer Aaron Carter after writing a love note on Twitter for her. The same month, they made their first public appearance at the premiere of the movie, A Haunted House 2. Their relationship ended in 2016 when he began dating the dancer Lee Karis.
- Travis Mills (2017-Present) – In January 2016, Madelaine met Facebook via actor and musician Travis Mills when he praised her for Cheryl Blossom's role in Riverdale. They started going out later in 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Chest – 33 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32A
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 3 (US).
As Cheryl Blossom in the television series inspired by the comics, Riverdale. Playing the role of Eliza in the fantastic thriller, The Curse of the Sleeping Beauty (2016).
In 2015, Madelaine made her first appearance in the sci-fi movie The Hive as current girl # 2.
In 2015, she was seen in an episode of the comical drama series Instant Mom as a mermaid.
In February 2017, she starred in a print advertisement for the animal rights organization, PETA.
Awards and nominations
|2017||Teen Choice Awards||Hissy Fit Choice||Riverdale||Won|
|2018||MTV Movie & TV Awards||Stage robber||Riverdale||Won|
|Teen Choice Awards||Hissy Fit Choice||Riverdale||Won|
|2019||MTV Movie & TV Awards||Best musical moment||Riverdale||Appointed|
|Teen Choice Awards||Ship of choice||Riverdale||Appointed|
Madelaine Petsch Favorites
- Favorite actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite destination – Paris
- Favorite lipstick – Mauve Baby from Urban Decay
- Preferred contour product – Maybelline V-shaped Duo Stick from Master Facestudio Master
- Preferred sun protection product – Clear Spectrum SPF 46 Elta® UV Clear
- Preferred cleaning product – Fragrance-free wash Avene
- Favorite moisturizer – Avène Skin Recovery Cream
- Favorite highlighter – Josie Maran's Argan Illuminated Powder Veil
- Favorite fiction books – Harry Potter Series
Madelaine Petsch Net worth
Madelaine Petsch has an estimated net worth to $ 2 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Madelaine Petsch
- She wanted to become an actress since the age of 3 years. At the age of 2, her parents had put her in a dance class.
- She started taking acting lessons at the age of 5 and the first role she played at the theater was that of the magic carpet at Aladdin Jr. She had to do a lot of tap-dancing for this role.
- His family had moved to South Africa at the age of 8. At the age of 18, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- Madelaine was raised as a vegetarian. At the age of 14, she decided to become a vegan and since then she has claimed that milk and eggs make her lethargic.
- When it comes to making her mouth even for her characters on the screen, she does not trust makeup artists and likes to do it alone.
- She is scared of the water and, ironically, her first scene in Riverdale was in a glass bottom boat. She had a panic attack just before the shot.
- In 2016, she was called for an audition for the pilot of the Riverdale series. She was called to read as Betty, a minor character. After reading the lines, she had to wait four months before receiving a call about her selection.
- In March 2017, she joined the cast of the film Polaroid.
- In 2018 she is about to appear in the polaroid of supernatural horror. The film is a remake of a short film of the same name and will feature Madelaine in the role of Joanne Flame.
- In April 2018, Petsch collaborated with private sunglasses company Revaux and released its own sunglass collection.