Lorde is a singer, songwriter and record producer from New Zealand. An inspiring aristocrat for her stage name, she is known for her use of unconventional musical styles and her thoughtful composition. Lorde expressed interest in performing locally in early adolescence. She signed with Universal Music Group in 2009 and collaborated with producer Joel Little in 2011 to begin recording material. In 2013, the New Zealander was placed in the list of the most influential teenagers in the world according to Time.
Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor
Pop Art, Electronic, Electropop, Independent Pop, Minimal
UMG, Lava, Republic
Anniversary / Date of birth
Lorde was born November 07, 1996 in Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand.
She is currently 22 years old.
Sign of the sun
She is of Croatian and Irish ancestry.
Lorde studied at Vauxhall school then to Belmont Middle School in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Father – Vic O'Connor (civil engineer)
- Mother – Sonja Yelich (award-winning New Zealander poet)
- Brothers and sisters – Jerry Yelich-O'Connor (older sister), India Yelich-O'Connor (younger sister), Angelo Yelich-O'Connor (younger brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Lorde dated –
- James Lowe (2013-2016) – Photographer James Lowe began dating Lorde in 2013. He is based in Auckland, New Zealand (where Lorde is) and is eight years older than him. She started going out with him before the beginning of her musical career. In January 2016, they were supposed to be separated after being seen together on their Instagram posts for several months.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 meters
- In kilograms – 61 kg
- In pounds – 134½ pounds
- Measurements – 34-27-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 27 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
His first single Royals, which has recorded seven records in a row for Billboard and iTunes rankings for seven consecutive weeks.
She has not shot any movies yet.
Start of the album
In September 2013, Lorde released her first studio album entitled Pure Heroine. The album was released again on December 13, 2013 with an extended version. It has ranked No. 1 in New Zealand and Australia, No. 2 in Canada, No. 3 in the United States and No. 4 in the United Kingdom. It has successfully sold 797,000 albums in the United States alone.
She has appeared as a musical guest on various television shows starting in 2013.
His song Royals also made the announcement of Samsung. The song appeared in Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 ad in October 2013.
His favorite things are unknown.
Lorde Net is worth
Lorde has a net worth estimated at $ 12 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Lorde
- Her interest in playing and singing was sparked at the age of 5 when she entered a theater group with her friend.
- Lorde's mother being a poet, she always guided her to read books.
- At the age of 12, Lorde read books written by writers Raymond Carver and Kurt Vonnegut.
- She is a self-identified feminist.
- She sold her music publishing rights to Songs Music Publishing as part of a signed contract for $ 2.5 million. Now, his songs can appear in movies and commercials.
- She helped raise funds for Typhoon Haiyan. In December 2013, she again helped raise funds for a Devonport community in New Zealand.
- In 2013, the New Zealander was placed in the list of the most influential teenagers in the world according to Time.
- In November 2013, New Zealand signed an agreement with Songs Music Publishing.
- In December 2017, Lorde canceled his concert in Israel as a result of a campaign by Palestinian activists supporting the boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign. The online campaign included an open letter from New Zealand Palestinian activist Nadia Abu-Shanab and New Zealand Jewish activist Justine Sachs urging Lorde to cancel his tour by referring to the oppressive policies of the Israeli government. After canceling her tour, Lorde also posted a statement on her Twitter account, thanking fans and supporters for educating her about Palestine and Israel.
- Visit his official website @ lorde.co.nz.