Biography of Linda Hamilton
Linda Hamilton is an American who is considered one of the hottest and most talented women in Hollywood during the 90’s. Hamilton is best known for her portrayal of Sarah Connor in “The Terminator” and Catherine Chandler in “Beauty and the Beast.”
Linda Hamilton Age
Hamilton is 64 years since 2020. He was born on September 26, 1956, in Salisbury, Maryland, United States. He celebrates it birthday on September 26th every year and her the sign is Libra.
Linda Hamilton Height
Hamilton stands in a height 5.51 feet (168 cm) her weight is 125.66 pounds. (57 kg.) She body measurement is 32-26-32. It has a slender body shape. She hair color is blonde and has blue eyes.
Linda Hamilton Family Parents Brothers
Her father’s name is Carol Stanford Hamilton. Unfortunately, her father died when she was just five years old. Later, her mother, Barbara K. Holt married a police chief.
In addition, Linda has twin sister, Leslie Hamilton Gearren, an older sister, Laura Hamilton, and a younger brother named John Hamilton. Speaking about her childhood, Linda herself admits that she grew up in a “boring” environment in her family.
In addition, the nationality of the celebrity is American, while her nationality is white Caucasian. In fact, it belongs to a mixed ethnic background of English, Scottish and Welsh.
Linda Hamilton Education
Hamilton completed her secondary education at Wicomico Junior High. Later, she did her higher studies in “Wicomico High SchoolIn Salisbury. In the “Washington CollegeHe studied in Chestertown, Maryland for two years. After that, she moved to New York to study acting. Later, he attended classes given by the director, Lee Strasberg.
Linda Hamilton Salary Net value
According to some sources of knowledge, the net value from the famous celebrity is reported to be $ 70 million. However, the annual Salary is not known from any source of knowledge.
Linda Hamilton Wife
Hamilton also had some previous relationships. He had divorced twice. First, she was married Bruce Abbott in 1982. Although she was pregnant with their son Dalton in 1989, her husband left her.
Second, she married a director by name James Cameron in 1991. The couple shares one daughter named Josephine (1993). Unfortunately, their marriage broke down after a very short time. Surprisingly, their divorce was settled into one Settlement of $ 50 million in 1999.
In addition, he has also stated that he had suffered from bipolar disorder. According to her, this was the reason for her divorce from her first husband, Bruce Abbot.
While filming “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”, she shot a gun in an elevator without using her earmuffs and also suffered permanent ear damage.
Linda Hamilton scandals
As one of the public figures, Hamilton had to deal with various rumors and conflicts about her future as well as her previous relationships.
One of the gossips about the actress is that she revealed that she was single for at least 15 years after the divorce of James Cameron in 1999. There have been various conflicts over the variation of the thoughts of people and viewers.
Linda Hamilton Movies
- In 2020 he does it easily as King George
- Terminator 2019: Dark Fate as Sarah Connor
- 2017 Curvature as Florence
- 2016 A Sunday Horse as Mrs. Walden
- 2014 Bermuda Tentacles as Admiral Hansen
- DC Report 2010: Jonah Hexas Madame Lorraine Voice
- 2010 Refuge as Amelia Philips
- 2009 Terminator Salvation as Sarah Connor
- 2009 Hard Times as Cory Williams
- 2006 Broken as Karen
- Smile as Bridget
- Missing in America as Kate
- 2005 The Kid & I Susan as Mandeville
- 2001 Cabinets in the closet as Tina Conway
- 1999 The Secret Life of Girls as Ruby Sanford
- 1997 Dante’s Peak Rachel Wando
- 1997 Shadow Conspiracy as Amanda Givens
- 1995 Special Lives as Lauren Porter / Lena
- 1994 Silent Fall as Karen Rainer
- 1991 Terminator 2: Judgment Day Sarah Connor
- 1990 Mr. Destiny as Ellen Jane
- 1986 Black Moon emerges as Nina
- 1986 King Kong lives as Amy Franklin
- 1984 Children of Corn as Vicky
- The Stone Boy as Eva Crescent Moon
- 1984 The Terminator as Sarah Connor
- 1982 Tag: The Assassination Game as Susan Swayze
Linda Hamilton shows
- 2021 Resident Alien as General McCallister
- In 2020 the Big City Greens as Librarian
- 2017 Shoot Me Nicely as Layla
- 2014-2015 Defiance as Pilar McCawley
- 2014 Bermuda Tentacles as Admiral Hansen
- Bad behavior of 2013 as Margaret
- Lost girl as an acacia
- 2013 Air Force One falls as President of the United States Harriet Rowntree
- 2010–2012 Chuck Mary as Elizabeth Bartowski
- 2010 Weeds as Linda
- 2008–2009 The Lineas Carol
- 2006 Thief as Roselyn Moore
- Christmas House as Julie Bedford
- 2005 According to Jim as Melissa Evans
- 2004 Jonah to June
- 2003 Wholey Moses as Valerie
- 2002 Silent Night as Elisabeth Vincken
- 2001 Bailey’s mistake as Liz Donovan
- 2001 A girl as Rachel Logan
- 2000 Sex & Mrs. X Joanna as Scott
- 2000 Buzz Lightyear of Star Command as Dr. Furbanna
- 1999 Batman Beyond as Dr. Stephanie Lake
Linda Hamilton Awards and nominations
As a successful actor, Hamilton has won “Golden Globe Nominations” for “A Mother’s Prayers” in 1996. In the bazaar, he has also received the “Primetime Emmy” nominations. She also won the “Saturn Award” for her performance in “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” in 1992.
For “TAG: The Assassination Game”, he was also included as one of the twelve “Promising New Actors of 1982” in John Willis’ Screen World, Vol. 34. Received the CableACE Award for Best Dramatic Performance for her role in the TV movie, “A Mother’s Prayers”.
In addition, she reached the top through “Dante’s Peak” as she received a blockbuster “Entertainment Award” for Favorite Actress – Action / Adventure in 1998. In total, there could be fourteen wins and ten nominations for various achievements.
Also, her most significant achievement was when she received the “MTV Awards” for Best Actress and Most Desired Actress in 1992. She is one of the first female action heroes in Hollywood. “Body of the Nineties” and one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world could succeed.
With a lot of hard work, she won the Golden Satellite Best Performance from an actress in a Miniseries for “The Color of Courage”. She also received the Best Supporting Actress award for DVD Exclusive- Video Premiere in 2001 for “Skeletons in the Closet”.
Linda Hamilton Exterminator
It is best known for its depiction Sarah Connor in the Finisher movie series. The Exterminator begins to systematically kill women named Sarah Connor, whose addresses are listed. She watches the latest Sarah Connor at a nightclub, but Kyle saves her. They steal a car and escape with the Exterminator following a police car.