Lauren Duca He is an American independent journalist who also works as a political communist. Duca is also a feminist and supports feminism. Duca also worked on Teen Vogue, where he had a column called "Thigh Policy." Ducha has launched a book on young people and the future of American politics entitled "How to start a revolution" in September 2019.
Why is Lauren Duca famous?
- Lauren Duca is famous as the feminist journalist who wrote the article entitled "Donald Trump is lighting up the United States."
Source: @ news.fordham.edu
Where and when was Lauren Duca born?
Lauren Duca was born on February 24, 1991 in New York City, New York, United States. His birth name is Lauren Duca. His nationality is America. Duca belongs to the white ethnic group, while Pisces is its zodiac sign.
Lauren Duca was raised in New Jersey by her parents along with her younger brother.
Lauren Duca graduated from Fordham University with a degree in English and philosophy in 2013. Two years later she earned a master's degree in journalism and critical theory from the University of New York in 2015.
During her college days, Duca used to work as editor-in-chief of the alternative newspaper "The Paper."
Source: @ pinterest.ru
When did Lauren Duca start her career?
- After graduating from Fordham University, Lauren Duca began working as an online editorial intern for New York in 2013.
- Duca also worked as a reporter for "The Huffington Post" for two years (2013-2015) and also as a freelance reporter for "Teen Vogue."
- Duca gained a lot of popularity after she wrote an article titled "Donald Trump Is Gaslighting America" in December 2016.
- The article became the magazine's most viewed publication with 1.2 million viewers in the year.
- Later, on December 23, 2016, Lauren Duca appeared in "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
- Later, the year brought harassment online, including threats of sexual assault in Lauren Duca's life.
- In February 2017, Duca made his new column in "Teen Vogue", "Thigh-High Politics".
- Throughout 2017, Lauren Duca appeared in the news by Martin Shkreli, the former pharmaceutical executive.
- Martin edited the image of Duca where he superimposed his face on the top of his photo to use it as a profile picture. Later, his Twitter account was banned.
- On February 21, 2018, Duca tweeted about the death of Billy Graham, where his publication generated criticism on the Internet.
- In May 2018, it was announced that Duca would visit the Journalism Department of the University of New York.
- Duca also taught a six-week course at New York University, entitled "The feminist journalist" in 2019.
- In September 2019, Lauren Duca launched her first book entitled "How to start a revolution: young people and the future of American politics."
Source: (protected email)
Is Lauren Duca married?
The beautiful lady, Lauren Duca is a married woman. Duca was married to her lifelong boyfriend named Kristopher Fleming. They met for the first time at OkCupid while they were in college. They had their first date in a Russian vodka bar.
The couple married in 2016. They still don't have children together. The couple resided together in Brooklyn, New York. However, on January 13, 2019, Duca announced the divorce with Fleming.
Later, Duca confirmed that she is strange and said she is dating a woman.
How much money does Lauren Duca earn?
Taking into account all the hard work and time Lauren Duca has put into her career, Duca has managed to accumulate a good amount of money through her articles and magazines. Duca enjoys the fortune he has in his account, as he has an estimated net worth of $ 500k.
In addition, Duca earns $ 100k as his salary from Teen Vogue magazine. With all her fortune, she is living a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Lauren Duca?
Lauren Duca is a beautiful lady of 28 years from 2019. Duca has a perfect and well maintained slim physique. Duca stands with a height of 5 feet. 7 inches. while his body weighs about 56 kg.
Duca has a body size of 35-24-34 inches with 35B as its bra size. She has a clear complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.