Kris Lal is a New Zealand musician, director, entrepreneur, businessman and social media infuser who has grown in popularity after working in several international music with a well-known artist like Chingy. He also worked as an entrepreneur and founded several social media agencies.
|Born||July 17, 1983|
|Place of birth||Lautoka, Fiji|
|Occupation||Director, musician, social media influencer|
|Nationality||Indo Fijian / Nepalese|
|Education||University of Auckland|
|Genres||R & B / Soul|
|active years||2014 – present|
|Labels||Kris Lal LTD|
Kris Lal was born on July 17, 1983 in Lautoka, Fiji. His mother is a speaker, he is the grandson of the famous Fijian lawyer Rishi Shankar. He was raised and educated in Auckland NZ, he majored in business, marketing and film, TV and media at the University of Auckland.
Kris Lal is not yet married and is still single.
Kris Lal made his international musical debut in 2013 as (ChristopherKris) producing and starring on the single ‘Watch the World with platinum rapper Chingy based in the United States.
The single was successful on both the Australian and New Zealand charts with a peak at # 2 on the rnb chart. He followed that up with his single “In My Hands” starring TLC’s legendary Tionne TBoz Watkins, the single was also successful and was ranked # 2 in Australia and # 3 in New Zealand on the chart rnb respectively. After successfully promoting and producing his own music.
He created and launched the social media agency Curatorsocial in 2017 to help brands connect with influencers and celebrities around the world. He also launched his Instagram page @pharoahq and gathered more than 70,000 fans.
*** Facts about KRIS LAL ***
- Does he smoke ?: No
- Is he to drink alcohol?: No
- Kris Lal was born in Fiji and raised in Auckland and Sydney.
- Size?: 1.82 m
- Weight?: 74 Kg
- Hair color?: Black
- Eye colour?: Light brown
- Hobbies?: Movies, Fitness, Music.
- Favorite food ?: Donuts, lobster and fries.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, gold and rose gold.
Did you know…
- Kris Lal became known on social networks in 2017 but his musical career started in 2014.
- He is one of the most famous Indo-Fijian artists and businessmen in the world.
- It has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Business NZ, Verve Magazine, Stuff and Business publication.
- He collaborated with Tboz of TLC fame and Chingy on his first two singles, but appeared in 2007 as part of the group MnW.
- He has more than 70,000 fans on Instagram and 300,000 on his company Curatorclique.
- He is a black belt in Taekwondo and participated in national tournaments during his early years.
|1983||He was born on July 17, 1983 in Lautoka, Fiji|
|2014||Release of the single ‘In My Hands’ with Tboz from TLC|
|2017||Launch of its social media agency Curatorsocial. Profile @pharoahq on Instagram.|
|2017||Featured in several media, including Forbes.|
|2019||Launch and sale of its ecological fashion brand for men Ben Bali|
|2020||Has grown in popularity around the world|
Kris Lal Pictures