Kathryn Tappen is an American sports reporter who made the National Hockey League known for the NBC Group. She works for the same network as Sheena Parveen and is a household name in the industry. She has been in the journalism field for many years and is known for reporting on NHL Live and NHL Overtime.
In addition to NHL games, she was also a reporter for NBC to report on the summer and winter Olympics. She is extremely good at what she does and has rightly won a large number of fans. In this article, let's learn more about her and his radio career.
What is Kathryn Tappen famous for?
- An American sports reporter.
Where was Kathryn Tappen born?
Kathryn was born in Morristown, New Jersey, the son of Sheila Tappen and Richard Tappen. She is an American citizen and belongs to the white ethnic group. She is also Christian and her birth sign is Aries. She also has a sister named Amanda Tappen.
Where does Kathryn Tappen go to training?
Regarding her training details, Kathryn graduated from Villa Walsh Academy in 1999. After graduating from the Villa Walsh Academy in 1999, she entered academic and athletic scholarships from Rutgers University and earned her bachelor's degree in 2003.
When did Kathryn Tappen continue her career as a sports reporter?
- Kathryn started her career at CSTV in 2003, where she ran a variety of programs.
- After working at CSTV, she worked as a sports reporter for WJAR (an NBC affiliated radio station).
- In 2006 she became a reporter for New England Sports Network and was also the host of the Boston Bruins Games.
- In 2011 she landed her steps at NHL Network and in 2014 she switched to the NBC Sports Network. She has hosted several sporting events, including the Winter Olympics, Stanley Cup, playoffs, etc.
- Recently his colleague Jeremy Roenick made some sexual comments about her, for which he was suspended by NBC.
Who is Kathryn Tappen married to?
Kathryn was previously married to former NHL player and current Providence Bruins head coach of the American Hockey League, Jay Leach. In July 2009, the duo made the alliance for the closest friends and family members of the New Castle Congregational Church. However, the couple separated in June 2013 and the divorce was completed in 2014.
The duo had their first meeting in February 2005 when Jay played in the NHL. As a sports reporter for the NHL, they had their first discussion as reporters and players. The couple, who had been in a relationship for six years, were blessed with three children; two daughters and a son. Tappen may now be single.
How much Kathryn Tappen is worth?
Kathryn has worked in journalism for over two decades and is probably one of the most recognizable faces in the industry. She also earns pretty decent because of her career. Although her exact numbers have never been released, we can make certain assumptions and estimates suggest she has net worth of just over $ 1 million.
How big is Kathryn Tappen?
Kathryn observes her body physics, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 58 kg. She has a pair of gray eyes and blonde hair color. Similarly, she used 7 (UK) shoe sizes and her body measures 34-30-36 inches.