Jungkook is a South Korean singer, songwriter and record producer. He is a member and singer of the South Korean group BTS. He is the youngest member of this hip-hop group that also includes Kim Taehyung, Rap Monster, Jimin, Jin, Suga and J-Hope. Jungkook is extremely talented and that is why, despite his youth, he was greeted by a very large number of fans and by his popularity, not only in South Korea, but also in others. Asian countries.
Jungkook, Jungkookie, Nochu, Justin Seagull, Golden Maknae, Kookie Kookie
Singer, composer, rapper
Dance Pop, K-Pop, Hip-Hop
Singing, Piano, Guitar
Big Hit Entertainment
Anniversary / Date of birth
Jungkook was born on September 1, 1997 in Busan, South Korea.
He is currently 22 years old.
Sign of the sun
Jungkook studied at Baek Yang College and also attended Seoul Performing Arts School in Busan, South Korea. He graduated in February 2017. He then enrolled in the Global Cyber University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Brothers and sisters – Junghyun (big brother)
Girlfriend / spouse
Jungkook dated –
- yein (2016) – By the end of 2016, Jungkook would be coming out with singer Yein, also a member of the band Lovelyz. According to rumors of dating, they have been seen making eye contact at many events. They also wore similar outfits on many occasions.
- Sana (2017) – In March 2017, Jungkook was linked to singer Sana by the Korean media. According to these rumors, she shared her photos with a bag of Banana Kick, better known as her favorite snack.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 meters
- In kilograms – 68 kg
- In pounds – 150 lbs
Dark brown (natural)
He is wearing a size 9.5 shoe.
Principal singer of the South Korean music group, Bangtan Boys (BTS).
In June 2013, his band released his first studio album, 2 Cool 4 Skool.
In 2013, Jungkook made his first appearance in a television talk show, After School Club.
Jungkook appeared in a series of television commercials for Puma. He also did sponsorship work for SL Telecom and MBC Chicken with his band.
- Favorite singers – Justin Bieber, Troye Sivan, IU, Charlie Puth
- Favorite number – 1
- Preferred climate – Sunny with a cool breeze
- Favorite role model – G-Dragon
- Preferred colors – red, black, yellow, white
- Favorite video game – Overwatch
- Preferred Avenger – Iron Man
- Favorite drink – Banana milk
- Favorite food – Meat and anything with flour
Jungkook Net worth
Jungkook has an estimated net worth to $ 8 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Jungkook
- Growing up, he wanted to become a badminton player. It was after listening to the songs of G-Dragon in high school that he decided to become a singer.
- In 2011, Jungkook auditioned for the South Korean show Superstar K during his auditions in Daegu.
- He is the youngest member of his band, Bangtan Boys.
- He loves ear piercings and has about 8 piercings in total.
- In June 2012, he appeared in Jo Kwon's music video, I'm Da One, and also worked as a backup dancer for Glam before his debut.
- In 2012, he went to Los Angeles to enroll in a popular dance academy.
- On June 12, 2013, Jungkook made his debut as a member of the BTS with the release of the single 2 Cool 4 Skool.
- In September 2015, Jungkook participated in the One Dream campaign, One Korea, participating in a song collaboration alongside many Korean artists in memory of the Korean War.
- In 2016, Jungkook was selected in the pilot episode of Flower Crew. He also appeared on Celebrity Bromance and competed in King of Mask Singer as Fencing Man, appearing in episode 72.
- In November 2016, he decided not to sit for CSAT, the Korean National Entrance Exam, and is currently enrolled in Global Cyber University alongside BTS, RM, J-Hope members. , Suga, V and Jimin.
- In June 2017, his band was included by Time magazine in the list of 25 most influential personalities.
- In 2018, Jungkook is ranked for the first time for 10 consecutive weeks in the magazine Hi China, in the list of the most popular celebrities in China.
- In October 2018, Jungkook broke the record of most viewers by broadcasting his live solo show in the history of V Live with over 3.7 million viewers worldwide.
- On November 6, 2018, Jungkook performed We Do not Talk Anymore with original singer Charlie Puth in a special collaboration for the MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards.
- In December 2018, a video of Jungkook singing in his studio was the tweet most retweeted in South Korea that year.
- In January 2019, Jungkook revealed that he was using the Downy fabric softener brand for his laundry.