Julius Deion Randle famous as Julius Randle He is a basketball player. As of now, he is playing for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). His playing position is Center or Power Forward. He was selected by the Los Angeles Lakers in the first round of the 2014 NBA draft with the seventh overall pick. After that, he signed with the New Orleans Pelicans, where he averaged 21.4 points per game in 2018-2019, his only season with the Pelicans, before reaching an agreement to join the Knicks. He signed with the New York Knicks on July 9, 2019.
Julius Randle gives Dennis Smith Jr. momentum in the battle of Knicks
Julius Randle is considered one of the Knicks veterans and his responsibility as leader is not taken lightly. The first-year Knicks striker gave Dennis Smith Jr. a motivational talk after Smith had trouble in his first preseason game. After missing the first two preseason games with a strained low back, Smith fought the Hawks. On Friday, he didn't shoot well against the Pelicans, making 2 of 12 shots to finish with nine points, but his overall game was better, scoring six assists, nine rebounds and two steals. After missing the first two preseason games with a strained low back, Smith fought the Hawks. On Friday, he didn't shoot well against the Pelicans, making 2 of 12 shots to finish with nine points, but his overall game was better, scoring six assists, nine rebounds and two steals.
How old is Julius Randle?
On November 29, 1994, Julius Randle was born in Dallas, Texas. His birth name or full name is Julius Deion Randle. He has American nationality and is black by ethnicity. His birth sign is Sagittarius. He is the son of Carolyn Kyles (Mother), but details about his father and siblings have not yet been revealed. Regarding his education, he attended Prestonwood Christian High School and then enrolled at Kentucky College. He is a Christian by faith. As of 2018, he celebrated his 24th birthday with his friends and family.
How tall is Julius Randle?
Randle is very handsome with a strong and athletic body. He has an attractive appearance with an incredible smile that attracts the attention of many people to him. He has a great personality with great height. It stands at the height of six feet and nine inches with a balanced body weight of 113 KG or 250 lb. It has not revealed the actual details of the body measurements, dress size and more, but it will be added soon once we get details about it. . Her hair color and eye color are both black. In general, it has a healthy body with a great style.
Who signed Julius Randle?
- Upon attending Prestonwood Christian Academy, Randle began his trip to baskeball, where he was widely regarded as one of the top 5 players in the class of 2013.
- Prior to this, he won the 24 Under Armor Elite Dump Contest in August 2012.
- Later, he was also named one of the MVPs of the Elite 24 game, where he scored 27 points and led his team to a 164-138 victory.
- He averaged 32.5 points and 22.5 rebounds per game as a senior season 2012-2013.
- He then got engaged to Kentucky on March 20, 2013.
- He then helped Kentucky reach the national championship game, which they lost to the University of Connecticut.
- With 24 double doubles, the second double double of a UK player in the history of the school, the 2013-2014 season ended.
- He averaged 15.0 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 30.8 minutes per game in 40 games.
- He declared for the NBA draft, giving up his last three years of college eligibility on April 22, 2014.
- After his high school, Randle was selected with the seventh overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- The right tibia was broken during the first game of the 2014-2015 Lakers season against the Houston Rockets on October 28, 2014.
- The next day he underwent a successful surgery to repair the fracture and missed the rest of the season.
- He recorded 15 points and 19 rebounds, the highest figure in his career, in a 108-104 victory over the Washington Wizards on December 2, 2015.
- He scored a personal record of 23 points in a loss to Los Angeles Clippers on January 29, 2016.
- He joined the US Select Team that practiced against the United States men's national team before the 2016 Summer Olympics in the 2016 offseason.
- He then recorded the second triple double of his career with 17 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists in a 125-118 victory over the Brooklyn Nets on November 15, 2016.
- He achieved a personal record of 32 points in a 139-100 loss to the Houston Rockets on March 15, 2017.
- The 2017-2018 season began as a reserve and stood out as a backup center when the team went to a small lineup, and returned to the initial lineup on December 29, 2017.
- He had 18 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in a 124-102 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on February 23, 2018.
- He finished the season as the only Laker to appear in the 82 games.
- The Lakers then resigned from Randle, making him an unrestricted free agent on July 2, 2018.
- After that, he signed a two-year, $ 18 million contract with the New Orleans Pelicans on July 9, 2018.
- He made his debut with the Pelicans in his first game of the season on October 17, 2018, where he had 25 points from the bank in a 131-112 victory over the Houston Rockets.
- On March 15, he scored a personal record of 45 points in a 122-110 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Recently, he signed with the New York Knicks on July 9, 2019.
Who is Julius Randle married to?
Julius Randle fans should be very curious to know about his marital status. Obviously, Randle is a married person. He married Kendra Shaw on December 23, 2016. They are the proud parents of his son named Kyden. As of now, the couple is living a happy life without discomfort. There are no obstacles in your relationship. They attend parties together. He is the man who has never been part of any controversy or rumors. There is no confusion about his sexuality, since he was in a relationship with a woman. He is not gay. The couple is living a happy life with each other.
How much is Julius Randle's salary?
The basketball player, Julius Randle, has accumulated a large amount of net worth of his career. His main source of income is his career in basketball. Their net worth increases day by day and it is worth watching their statistics for young people. In 2016, he earned $ 3 million. But the exact amount of salary, net worth and earnings per year has not been disclosed by any source, but neither has it disclosed anything about its earnings to the media. Its total net worth is in millions of dollars. He is living a luxurious lifestyle of his earnings.