Jemma Lucy is a British reality TV personality and a glamorous model, She is best known for her role in Ex and the Beach series 3 and 5. In July 2019, Lucy banned an Instagram post from the Advertising Standards Authority after deciding that the image and text encouraged unsafe practices during pregnancy. weight loss and has not been properly identified as an advertisement
Jem, Jemma Lucy
Personality of television, model
Anniversary / Date of birth
Jemma Lucy was born on May 16, 1988 in Oxford, England.
She is currently 31 years old.
Sign of the sun
Jemma has English ancestry.
She was expelled from one International School there, at the age of 11 years old. Her parents sent her back to England to finish her studies. She was expelled from two other private elite schools, one of which St Mary's School, Calne, Wiltshire in South West England.
- Father – Robert Henley (director of the shipping company)
- Mother – Jayne Norris (designer, publisher)
- Brothers and sisters – Lulu Henley (younger sister) (Australian based Muay Thai / Fitness coach)
Boyfriend / spouse
Jemma Lucy dated –
- Ashley Cole (2010) – During her stay at the Big Brother Celebrity House, Jemma told fellow countryman Sam Thompson that she had gone out with English soccer player Ashley a few years ago, at age 20 years old.
- Beadle gas (2016) – Jemma had a close physical relationship with Gary Beadle on the very first night of Season 5 of Ex on the Beach. Gaz, who is also known primarily for being a Geordie Shore actor, had previously had a 5-year relationship with Charlotte Crosby.
- Charlotte Dawson (2016) – She was trained in a trio with Gaz and Jemma during the shooting of Ex on the Beach, season 5.
- Ashley Cain (2016) – Jemma met the English footballer and the international DJ during the shooting of the reality show Ex on the Beach, season 5 (2016). Ashley's ex-wife, Kayleigh Morris, surprised Jemma and Ashley in a compromising position, which caused a violent physical brawl between the two women. Jemma was prematurely excluded from reality TV for being too violent with Kayleigh.
- Jordan Davies (2016) – Jemma and Jordan met while they were filming Ex on the Beach, Season 5. They were also chosen for the same season as Celebrity Big Brother.
- Stephen Bear (2016) – Another reality TV star, who won Celebrity Big Brother's 2016 season 18, began dating Jemma Lucy shortly after her victory. The couple was inseparable for a few months and even had matching tattoos. Jemma broke up with Stephen because she had caught him deceiving her with another girl.
- Charlotte Dawson (2016) – After breaking up with Stephen Bear in November 2016, Jemma announced on Twitter that she was dating makeup artist Charlotte Dawson, daughter of the late comic British Les Dawson. They met while filming Ex on the Beach. In August 2017, Charlotte was limpid and acknowledged that her relationship with Jemma was false. She added that she was straight.
- Chantelle Connelly (2017) – Jemma Lucy had a brief affair with Chantelle, a casting member of Geordie Shore of Newcastle in the first quarter of 2017. The two women were often seen hand-in-hand in public places and often went on beach vacation together. . Jemma shared a lot of photos of Chantelle on Snapchat calling her a bae and girlfriend. Their relationship ended on a bitter note because Chantelle had many bitter things to talk about Jemma.
- Becky Holt (2017) – The tattooed model and owner of Tattoo & Piercing is a close friend of Jemma. The two women posted Snaps photos on Snapchat that kissed and were subtitled as my world and my queen by Jemma, but their relationship status was not officially recognized by either of the two women.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 meters
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-36
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 26 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 36D
Dark brown (natural)
Light Brown (Natural)
Jemma prefers to dye her hair in black or ashen blond.
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 7 (US).
Be part of the series of dating Ex on the Beach season 3 (2015) and season 5 (2016).
She has not played a movie yet.
Jemma made her television debut in the 2005 reality TV series, Brat Camp Season 2.
Emma promotes her own brand of lipsticks called Jem Lucy's Juice and regularly promotes her accounts on social networks such as Gym King, Infinity Trades, IncGlitter, the Verdant Allerton Restaurant, the Psydro App UK, Elite Cosmetic Surgery, Oh Polly Apparel, The Classic Store, Watermans Hair Products, ZaraLena Apparel, Maskateer Size Trainer, Georgie Mc Aesthetics Botox, HelloBody UK Skincare Products and many more. She has done print modeling for other brands such as Protein World, Kettlebell Kitchen and My Common Goods.
Jemma Lucy Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Jemma Lucy net worth
Jemma Lucy has an estimated net worth to $ 1 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Jemma Lucy
- She said that her parents brought her to Brat Camp (2005) telling her that they were sending her skiing.
- She began wearing tattoos all over her body in her early twenties, forcing Jemma's mother to disown her for years.
- She claimed that she was making good money as a stripper because she refused to consume alcohol and drugs at work and that she would not have money for money with anyone.
- His erotic pictures featured in popular men's magazines such as Maxim, Loaded, Zoo and Nuts. An erotic calendar is also sold in his name.
- In 2011, Jemma participated in the reality show Signed by Katie Price to win a contract with her company offering massive visibility in the fashion industry. She was placed 6th but she became a good friend with her mentor, Katie Price.
- In 2016, she came out of Ex on the Beach's series 5.
- In 2017, she participated in Celebrity Big Brother 20, where she was expelled for the first time on the sixth night.
- In March 2017, thieves broke into Jemma's home in Manchester to steal his £ 20,000 worth of shoes. Although they dropped the basics on the street when his neighbors rang the alarm, detecting a burglary at a neighbor's house.
- In July 2019, Lucy banned an Instagram post from Lucy after deciding that the image and text encouraged unsafe practices during pregnancy, claimed weight loss, and were not properly identified as an advertisement.