Chan Kong-sang famous as Jackie Chan He is a martial artist from Hong Kong, actor, film director, producer, double and singer. He is best known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic time, improvised weapon use and innovative stunts, which he usually performs himself, in the film world. Forbes estimated that his net worth was $ 350 million in 2015 and, as of 2016, he was the second-highest-paid actor in the world. Some of his most notable films are Police Story, Rush Hour, Drunken Master, Karate Kid, The Foreigner, Kung Fu Yoga and more.
Jackie Chan Biography
|Real Name||Chan Kong-sang
Chén Gǎngshēng (Mandorin)
Can4 Gong2 Sang1 (Cantonese)
|Nickname||Fong Si-lung, Yuen Lou, Big Brother, Pao Pao (Cannon ball), Become the Dragon|
|Profession||Martial artist, Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Action Choreographer, Singer, Stunt Director, Stunt Performer|
|Famous Roles||Armor of God
Rumble in the Bronx
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||7 April 1954|
|Birth Place||Victoria Peak, British Hong Kong|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||China Drama Academy, a Peking Opera School run by Master Yu Jim-yuen|
Hong Kong Baptist University
|Debut||Big and Little Wong Tin Bar (1962, Child actor)
Snake in the Eagle’s Shadow (1972)
Father– Charles Chan (Worked for the French Ambassador)
Mother– Lee Lee Chan (Worked for the French Ambassador)
Brothers– Fang Shisheng, Fang Shide
Sisters– Guilan Chan, Yulan Chan
|Fan Mail Address||Jackie Chan
Jackie & Willie Productions Ltd.
70 Pak To Avenue
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Favorite Actors||Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton and Harold Lloyd.|
|Favorite Food||Ice cream|
|Favorite Celebrity||Michael Jackson|
|Major Controversies||• He has been looked down because he had an extra marital affair and also has a daughter from his girlfriend.
• He also called his birthplace Hong Kong a messy place and said it should be under one government with China. He strongly supports the communist party of China.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Joan Lin (Former Taiwanese Actress)
Elaine Ng Yi-Lei (Model and actress in Hong Kong)
|Wife/Spouse||Joan Lin (m. 1982)|
Son– Jaycee Chan (born 1982, Actor and Singer)
Daughter– Etta Ng (born 1999)
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Joan Lin|
|Net Worth||$350 million|
Jackie Chan to receive the Britannia awards
Jackie Chan will receive the Albert R. Broccoli Britannia award from BAFTA Los Angeles for his worldwide contribution to entertainment this year. The honor will be awarded during the Britannia Awards of the British Academy 2019 on October 25 at the Beverly Hilton. Chan joins a list of honors for this year that already includes Jane Fonda, who will receive the Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award for Film Excellence. He Chan joins a list of honors for this year that already includes Jane Fonda, who will receive the Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award for Film Excellence. He was awarded an Honorary Award for the Oscar Career Award in 2016. “In his 50-year career, Jackie has become a very beloved and revered personality that we all know and love for his innovative work and his unique mix of martial arts and comedy. “He rose from poverty to wealth through years of hard work and tireless dedication to perfect his trade, and ultimately earned him worldwide fame and success,” BAFTA general manager in Los Angeles said Thursday. , Chantal Rickards, announcing the award. “We are delighted to honor this inspiring actor with the Albert R. Broccoli Britannia Award for his worldwide contribution to entertainment.”
- Being one of the most famous martial artists as well as action stars.
- Starring in several monumental blockbusters, such as Who am I? (1998) and Shanghai Noon (2000).
Jackie Chan’s early life
Jackie Chan was born as Chan Kong-sang on April 7, 1954 in Victoria Peak, British Hong Kong. His nationality is Chinese and his ethnicity is white. As of 2019, he celebrated his 65th birthday. He was born of Charles Chan and Lee-Lee Chan, his parents. His parents nicknamed him Pao-Pao. His parents worked for the French ambassador in Hong Kong, and Chan spent his formative years on the grounds of the consul’s residence in the Victoria Peak district. He attended Nah-Hwa Elementary School on the island of Hong Kong, where he failed his first year, after which his parents removed him from school. His brothers are Fang Shide (older stepbrother), Fang Shisheng (older stepbrother), Guilan Chan (half older sister), Yulan Chan (half older sister). His religion is Buddhism and his horoscope sign is Aries.
Jackie Chan body measurements
Jackie Chan is a very pretty person with an athletic body. It has a high height of 5 feet 8.5 in. Or 174 cm with a balanced weight of 75 kg. His eye color is dark brown and the hair color is black. The size of his chest is 41 inches, the size of the biceps is 15 inches and the size of the waist is 33 inches. Your other body measurements will be added soon.
Jackie Chan’s career
- Jackie began his career by appearing in small roles at the age of five as a child actor.
- He appeared with some of his companions “Little Fortunes” in the movie Big and Little Wong Tin Bar (1962) with Li Li-Hua playing his mother when he was eight years old.
- He appeared in extras of The Love Eterne (1963) and had a small role in the film Come Drink With Me by King Hu in 1966.
- He made his appearance as an extra in another kung fu movie, A Touch of Zen in 1971.
- He worked as a specialist in the films of Bruce Lee, Fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon, under the stage name of Chan Yuen Lung at the age of 17.
- He starred in an adult comedy, All in the Family, in which Chan appears in his first nude sex scene.
- Later, he also appeared in another sex scene, in Shinjuku Incident.
- In 1976, he had a first chance for a film producer in Hong Kong named Willie Chan to work on his movie called “New Fist of Fury” as a double.
- The movie did not do very well, since Chan was unable to exhibit Bruce Lee’s martial arts style and the entire movie was supposed to be based on his style.
- He then worked on the movie called “Snake in the Eagle ' Shadow” in 1978, which proved to be a great success in his film career.
- After the death of the martial arts prodigy Bruce Lee, Chan found himself following him.
- He directed his first film “The Young Master” in 1980, which also became a super success and was considered the first innovative combination of slapstick and martial arts comedy.
- He directed and starred in another company called “The Lord of the Dragon” in 1982.
- He acted in the movie ‘Project A’ in 1983.
- This film was declared the winner of the Best Action Design Award at the third annual edition of the Hong Kong Film Awards.
- He produced and directed, as well as starred in “Police Story” in 1985.
- He formulated the ‘Jackie Chan Stuntmen Association’ in 1985.
- He acted and directed the movie “Armor of God” in 1987, which became his biggest domestic hit at the box office.
- From 1988 to 1998, a lot of offers began arriving from Hollywood, such as: ' Rumble in the Box & # 39 ;, ' Police Story 2 & # 39 ;, ' Armor of God II: Operation Condor & # 39 ;, ' Police Story 3: Super Cop ', ' Drunken Master II ' and ' Police Story 4: First Strike & # 39 ;.
- He acted in the Hollywood movie “Rush Hour”, which was a huge success at the box office in 1998.
- With the great success of this film, the two stars were re-assembled for the sequel “Rush Hour 2” in 2001.
- He also expressed the character “Shang” in the movie “Mulan” and sang his original soundtrack.
- From 2000 to 2005, he gave his voice to the cartoon “Jackie Chan Adventures”, to the character based on him.
- He partnered with British comedian Lee Evans and Claire Forlani in the movie “The Medallion” in 2003.
- He worked on the movie called “Around the World in 80 Days” in 2004.
- He appeared in ' The Huadu Chronicles: Blade of the Rose & # 39 ;, ' New Police Story & # 39 ;, ' The Myth ' and ' Robin-B-Hood ' in the year 2005.
- In 2007, “Rush Hour 3” raised more than 258 million US dollars, in which Chan starred with Roman Polanski.
- In 2011, ' The Karate Kid ' He remade himself with the performance of Chan and Will Smith’s son, Jaden Smith. The film was a great success at the box office, earning more than 358 million dollars.
- The 100th movie of his career “1911” was released in 2011. This movie is his first directing adventure after “Who Am I?”, Released in 1998.
- In 2013, he starred in Police Story 2013, a restart of the Police Story franchise directed by Ding Sheng, and launched in China at the end of 2013.
- His next film, Dragon Blade, premiered in early 2015 and was co-starring Hollywood actors, John Cusack and Adrien Brody.
- He was awarded the title “Datuk” by Malaysia, as he helped Malaysia boost its tourism, especially in Kuala Lumpur, where he previously filmed his films in 2015.
- His new film titled Kung Fu Yoga, a Chinese-Indian project, which also starred in Disha Patani, Sonu Sood and Amyra Dastur, premiered in 2017.
- He starred in the 2016 action comedy Railroad Tigers and the 2017 action thriller The Foreigner.
- He also stars in the science fiction film Bleeding Steel.
- In 2019 he will join John Cena and star in the X-Traction Project.
Marital status (married), wife, children
Jackie Chan is a married person. In 1982, Chan married Taiwanese actress Lin Feng-jiao, also known as Joan Lin. In the same year they had a son, Jaycee Chan, who is a singer and actor. He also has a daughter named Etta Ng. He is living a happy life as of today.
Jackie Chan Net Value
The net worth of this famous actor will surely be in millions. Forbes estimates its net worth at $ 350 million (£ 224,000,000) as of 2015. It is second in the highest paid Forbes actor. As of 2019, there is no information on your estate and salary as of 2019, but it will be added soon. There is no doubt that you are satisfied with your earnings.