An American foreign affairs specialist born in Britain and a national security official specializing in the former Soviet Union and Russian and European affairs are named Fiona Hill. Previously, he served as an intelligence officer under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama from 2006 to 2009, Hill. In April 2017, she was appointed by President Donald Trump as Special Assistant to the President and Principal Director of European and Russian Affairs in his National Security Council (NSC) staff. He decided to resign from office in August 2019. He testified for ten hours before Congress as part of the political trial investigation against Donald Trump on October 14, 2019. In addition, she is also an author and her books include The Siberian Curse: How Communist Los planners left Russia in the cold (2003), Energy Empire: Oil, Gas and Russia & # 39; s Revival (2004), and more.
Fiona's early life
Fiona was born in October 1965. As of 2019, she celebrated her 54th birthday with her friends and family. His birthplace is in Bishop Auckland, England, United Kingdom. His nationality is American. His ethnicity is white. As for his education, he attended St Andrews University (BA) and Harvard University (MA, Ph.D.). He obtained his master's degree in Russian and modern history in 1991 and his Ph.D. in history in 1998 under Richard Pipes, Akira Iriye and Roman Szporluk. At Harvard, she was a member of Frank Knox. There is no information about their parents, siblings and more, but it will be added soon.
Fiona body measurements
At 54, Fiona still looks very young and beautiful. Her lovely smile attracts many people to her. She has a good behavior with a good attitude. His eye color is black and his hair color is also black. She has a short and great hairstyle. In addition, she has a matching height with a balanced body weight. His body is slim. At present, the exact details of his body have not yet been revealed, but they will be added soon once we get details about it.
- Initially, Fiona worked in the research department of the John F. Kennedy School of Government from 1991 to 1999.
- Later, he worked at the National Intelligence Council as a national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia from 2006 to 2009.
- Currently, she is absent from the Brookings Institution, where she is director of the Center in the United States and Europe while working on the staff of the National Security Council of the United States.
- He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the board of directors of the Eurasia Foundation.
- As the author, her books include The Siberian Curse: How Communist Planners Left Russia in the Cold (2003), Empire of Energy: Oil, Gas and the Renaissance of Russia (2004), and Mr. Putin: Operational in the Kremlin (2013, 2nd ed. 2015).
- He previously served as an intelligence officer under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama from 2006 to 2009.
- In April 2017, she was appointed by President Donald Trump as Special Assistant to the President and Principal Director for European and Russian Affairs in his National Security Council staff.
- She decided to leave office in August 2019.
- During his tenure, it was said that the policy of the United States towards Russia was "tougher than that of the Obama administration."
- She testified for ten hours before Congress as part of the political trial investigation against Donald Trump on October 14, 2019.
- Hill met with Congress staff for more than nine hours as part of the impeachment investigation led by House of Representatives Democrats, initiated last month by allegations by a complainant who said Trump linked the detained military aid that Ukraine wanted to start an investigation into Joe Biden's family.
Marital status, husband, son
Fiona is a married woman. But her husband's name has not been revealed by her or revealed by any source. Currently, the details about her husband and children are a mystery, but we will add them soon once they develop. His sexual orientation is heterosexual. Currently, the couple is living a happy life without discomfort.
Fiona's net worth
Being a presidential advisor, your net worth will surely be millions, but your net worth is still under review. It will be added soon once we get information about it. His exact salary has not yet been developed. As she has never mentioned the media. There is no doubt that she is satisfied with her earnings and is living a luxurious lifestyle of her career.