Don McGahn Bio Height Female Education and Net Worth
Don McGahn is a well-known American lawyer who has been advisor to US President Donald Trump at the White House on October 17, 2018, as a member of the Republican Party. He has also served on the Federal Election Commission for five years. At the end of his school career, Don began working in the field of finance law at Patton Boggs law firm in Washington, DC.
Don McGahn Personal life:
Don McGahn is linked to Shannon McGahn, former advisor to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Together, the couple has two sons. McGahn belongs to Roman Catholics as a religion.
More unknown facts about Don McGahn:
- McGahn is a Republican supporter.
- He studied at the US Naval Academy before attending the University of Notre Dame.
- After graduating from law school, he worked for Patton Boggs.
- McGahn worked for US President Donald Trump during his presidential campaign in 2016.
- He served as White House lawyer for Donald Trump on the first day of the president's trip.