Cynthia Bailey is an American model, actress and reality TV star. She stepped into the limelight when she was cast as one of the participants in the Real Housewives of Atlanta reality show. Then her successful career as a model began and she also received a second cover. Because of her fame and success, she went on the catwalks of Paris and the Milan Fashion Week.
Cynthia Bailey Biography
|Famous name||Cynthia Bailey|
|Birth Name||Cynthia Denise Bailey|
|Date of birth||1968-02-19|
|birth nation||United States|
|place of birth||Decatur, Alabama|
|education||University of Alabama|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Structure / type||Slim|
|body measurement||34-26-38 inches|
|Hair color||dark Brown|
|marital status||Married but divorced – engaged|
|spouse||Peter A. Thomas (M. 2010; Div. 2016)|
|Affairs||1. Jayson Williams|
2. Russell Simmons
3. Leon Robinson
|Bra cup size||33B|
|net assets||$ 500 thousand|
|Famous for||Full-time actor in the reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta|
|salary||$ 300,000 a season|
|Source of wealth||Entertainment industry|
|Left||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Later, in New York, she was supported by major brands like Maybelline, Macy, and Olay. Her biggest success came when she was cast on the reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She has appeared in several other reality shows and was also a judge for a beauty pageant. Let us learn more about them in this article.
What is Cynthia Bailey famous for?
- An American model, reality TV personality and actress.
Where was Cynthia Bailey born?
Bailey was born in Decatur, Alabama and grew up in Tuscumbia. Her father Elijah worked in a car factory and her mother Barbara worked in a sewing factory. She has a sister named Malorie. She is also an American and belongs to the African-American ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aquarius.
Where did Cynthia Bailey go to training?
Regarding her education, Bailey enrolled at freshman level courses at the University of Alabama at Huntsville and also participated in local beauty pageants.
When did Cynthia Bailey start her career?
- On her way to her career, Bailey was interested in modeling at a young age. During her school days, she had won the Homecoming Queen Crown.
- Her career as a model began when she moved to New York and began her model journey with Wilhelmina Models. At the age of 18, Bailey began modeling and appearing in a number of magazines. She appeared twice on the cover of Essence magazine.
- Even the editor of Susan Taylor magazine claimed that Cynthia’s first cover with Essence was her personal favorite. She has also appeared in other fashion magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair. In addition to the front page of magazines, she also traveled to European fashion shows.
- She appeared not only in fashion shows and fashion magazines, but also in music videos. In 1989 she appeared in the music video for the album Technique. It was featured in New Order’s Round and Round video.
- She came into the spotlight in October 2010 when she became part of the reality shows The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She joined the cast for season three and immediately became famous.
- In February 2016, Bailey appeared on the show “The Next: 15” as a guest star. On the show, she starred with Claudia Jordan, her former co-star on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- A few months later, she appeared in a celebrity show Cupcake Wars and was a partner of her co-star NeNe Leakes.
- In 2015, she starred in the documentary Black Friday. In 2016 she was seen in the television film Sharknado: The 4th Awakens.
- In addition, on January 29, 2017, she was a guest judge in the pre and final competition of the 65th Miss Universe in the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- In 2018, she signed a contract with the New York agency Major Models; Your daughter is also involved in the company.
- In 2019, she appeared in an episode of the Last Call and played in How High 2, the sequel to the 2001 film How High. She also launched a range of bags called CB VIRO, as well as a range of candles, leather goods and glasses ,
|Career & Wealth|
|Filmography||1. For Love or Money (1993).|
2. Without You, I’m Nothing (1990).
3. The Dark Power (1985).
|Income, Salary & Income||$500k from per season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.|
|Net worth||$6 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).|
Is Cynthia Bailey married or not?
Bailey was a married woman. She was married to Peter A. Thomas in 2010. But their marriage is not going well and they end their 6-year marriage in 2016. Although divorced, her ex-husband supports her in every way. The reason for her divorce was completely different and more related to her ambitions.
She later met Mike Hill in March 2018 and opened her relationship with the media in August 2018. She loves him so much. The couple got engaged in July 2019. According to the media, they decided to plan their royal wedding in late 2020.
What is Cynthia Bailey’s worth?
As a model and reality star, Bailey earns a decent amount of money and fame from her job in the entertainment industry. According to some online reports, her estimated net worth is $ 500,000 and her salary is $ 300,000 a season on the Real Housewives of Atlanta television shows.
How tall is Cynthia Bailey?
Bailey is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 68 kg. She also has a pair of black eyes and dark brown hair color. She used a bra size of 33B and shoe sizes of 7 (UK). Her body measures 34-26-38 inches.