Brief facts of Carter Milliken Reum
|Famous name||Carter Milliken Reum|
|Birth Name||Carter Milliken Reum|
|Date of birth||1981-02-05|
|place of birth||Wayne, Illinois|
|Birth nation||United States|
|brothers and sisters||2|
|Secondary school||Glenbard South High School|
|university||Columbia College, Columbia University|
|Net worth||$ 300 million|
|Source of wealth||Own company|
|height||1.80 m or 5 ft 11 in|
|Build / type||Athletic|
|Eye color||Light brown|
|hair colour||Brownish black|
Carter Milliken Reum is an American author, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist best known as the founder of M13 Ventures. He is known in the public for his acquaintance with Paris Hilton, a media personality, businesswoman, celebrity, model, singer, actress and DJ by profession. He co-founded and contracted VEEV Spirits with his brother Courtney Reum. He is also the author of the Huffington Post and Inc. Magazine. He has even appeared on episodes of the television series “Hatched” and has appeared as a guest and commentator on various networks including CBS and Fox. As a writer, he co-wrote the book Shortcut Your Startup: Ten Ways to Accelerate Business Success with his brother in 2018. His name was also mentioned in a book by Richard Branson.
- As an author, entrepreneur and venture capitalist.
- As the founder of M13 Ventures, an angel investment firm, and a partner in Paris Hilton.
Where does Carter Milliken Reum come from?
Carter Milliken Reum was born on February 5, 1981 in Wayne, Illinois, USA. He grew up in his hometown in the suburbs of Chicago. He has an American nationality and belongs to the American-White ethnic group. His race is white. From 2020 he celebrated his 39th birthday and from 2021 his 40th birthday. Born through family members to his father Robert Reum, he was chairman, president and chief executive officer of Chicago. Amsted Industries has been ranked one of America’s largest private companies by Forbes and his mother. Sherry Reum. He also has two siblings; Courtney (brother) and Halle (sister). Aquarius is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
In terms of education, he played soccer at Glenbard South High School and graduated in 1999. In 2003 he graduated from Columbia College from Columbia University. His first job outside of college was at Champ Ventures in Sydney, Australia. According to his professional biography, he was responsible for “creating young start-ups” and this experience gave him a “taste for entrepreneurship”. He later got a job as an investment banker specializing in industrials at Goldman Sachs.
What was Carter Milliken Reum’s career like?
- Carter Reum and his brother Courtney Reum founded and built VEEV Spirits, a company listed in Inc. Magazine’s 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. The company was later taken over by the drinks company Luxco.
- He has also appeared on episodes of the television series “Hatched” and has appeared as a guest and commentator on various networks, including CBS and Fox.
- He is also the author of the Huffington Post and Inc. Magazine.
- He is co-founder of the investment firm M13. The company is supported by Richard Branson and Arianna Huffington. The company’s name comes from “Messier 13”, the brightest star cluster in the galaxy.
- In 2018, Random House and Penguin Books published Entitled Shortcut Your Startup: Ten Ways to Accelerate Business Success, which is about Reum’s experiences in teaching entrepreneurs how to achieve their goals. The book was co-written by Carter and his brother Courtney. The book was even praised by Arianna Huffington, Tony Robbins.
- Not only that, but he was mentioned in the book “Screw Business as Usual”, a bestseller by Richard Branson.
Who is Carter Milliken Reum Dating?
Carter Milliken Reum is not yet married and is about to get married. But he’s currently in a relationship. As of 2020, he is said to have dated Paris Hilton, a famous American celebrity, after the two were spotted at a post-Golden Globe event. On April 30, 2020, the duo confirmed their relationship on Instagram when Paris Hilton posted a photo of her and Carter Reum on her social media profile. As of September 2020, Vogue also released that he was in a relationship with his family friend, Paris Hilton. “When we first met, I had no idea about the amazing excursion I was going to take,” she began with her subtitle. “My life was consistently empty, just like I was missing something.” “But when I met you,” the celebrity included, “I realized that you were the one. You filled my heart with so much love. I accept anything for an explanation, as everything in my life, everything the great and the terrible drove me right to you. “Hilton continued,” You are my explanation for making me so happy and feeling like the happiest young lady on the planet! I love to make you optimistic and She’s guaranteed to make you grin by the end of time. Love so many beautiful things! Positive memory! “During the COVID-19 pandemic, the couple spent time together at their Beverly Hills home. He surprised his girlfriend with a new dog in August. Paris Hilton mentioned that Carter Reum is “very cute” as well as the fact that he is a “nice, intelligent, smart, kind man” and it is clear that she values him very much. They have been connected to each other since the beginning of 2019. As of today, the couple is enjoying their current life happily and without disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Everything you need to know about Paris Hilton
On Paris Hilton’s personal life, she has never been married, but has already dated a long list of men. She was first linked with Leonardo DeCaprio in 2000 but denied their affair rumors. She was then linked to actor Edward Furlong in 2000. Her sex video scandal with her then boyfriend Rick Salomon drew excessive media attention. In 2004, she briefly dated singer Nick Carter. She later got engaged to Paris Latsis from mid-2005 to November 2005. From 2005 to 2007 she dated the Greek heir Stavros Niarchos. In 2008 she dated Benji Madden. In 2010 she dated Doug Reinhardt, and in 2011, Las Vegas nightclub owner Cy Waits. Between 2012 and 2014, she dated a Spanish model, the Viiperi River. She was with Thomas Gross between 2015 and 2016. From January 2018 to November 2018 she was engaged to actor Chris Zylka. At the time, she was also linked with Cristiano Ronaldo and Jack Whitehall.
How Much is Carter Milliken Wealthy Wealthy?
Carter Reum is a successful entrepreneur, writer, and venture capitalist who has made big bucks over the course of his career. In 2013, Reum founded the venture capital company M13 Investments. As of 2021, the Carter Milliken Reum net worth is estimated at $ 300 million. His net worth as of 2020 was $ 17 million. He is extremely ambitious and works even harder to achieve his set goals. With the potential that is in him, he can drive miles. A little commitment and luck, it would definitely be unstoppable. He’s living an American dream. He has access to all the luxury and comfort in the world. He couldn’t have been more grateful to God for what he’s been blessed with. Not only does he live in a mansion, but he also wears expensive watches and drives the most elegant and chic cars. While his exact career income and salary has not yet been disclosed. As of today, he lives a luxurious lifestyle from his work. His main source of wealth is entrepreneurship, but he also makes cool money with a book career. He and his brother published a book entitled “Entitled Shortcut Your Startup: Ten Ways to Accelerate Business Success”.
How tall is Carter Milliken Reum?
Carter Milliken Reum is a handsome man with a charming smile and a radiant face with a short beard and hair. He has a pair of light brown eyes and his hair color is brownish black. He stands at a height of 1.80 m and a balanced body weight of about 78 kg. His physique is athletic. His other body measurements have not yet been released. Overall, he has a healthy body. He took great care of his body through frequent exercises.
Did you know?
- Carter Reum grew up in his hometown in the suburbs of Chicago.
- He was born to his father Robert Reum’s son. He was chairman, president, and general manager of Amsted Industries in Chicago and has been named one of America’s largest private companies by Forbes and his mother. Sherry Reum.
- He graduated from Columbia College at Columbia University in 2003.
- His first job outside of college was for Champ Ventures in Sydney, Australia.
- He later got a job as an investment banker specializing in industrials at Goldman Sachs.
- He is co-founder of the investment firm M13. The company is supported by Richard Branson and Arianna Huffington.