Carly Rae Jepsen is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actress. After completing her studies, she moved to Vancouver and then participated in the fifth season of Canadian Idol in 2007, placing third. In 2008, Jepsen released his first folk-influenced studio album, Tug of War, in Canada. Jepsen has received numerous awards, including three Juno Awards, a Billboard Music Award and an Allan Slaight Award, in addition to various Grammy nominations, Primetime Emmy Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, Polaris Music Award and People's Choice Awards. By May 2015, Jepsen had sold more than 25 million records worldwide.
Carly Rae Jepsen
Pop, Dance, Pop Rock
MapleMusic, 604, Schoolboy, Interscope Records
Anniversary / Date of birth
Carly Rae Jepsen was born on November 21, 1985 in Mission, British Columbia, Canada.
She is currently 33 years old.
Sign of the sun
She has a Danish ancestry.
Carly attended Heritage Park High School on a mission. Post that, she went to Canadian College of the Performing Arts in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Father – Larry Jepsen, Ron Lanzarotta (stepfather)
- Mother – Alexandra Lanzarotta
- Brothers and sisters – Colin Jepsen (brother), Katie Jepsen (sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Carly Rae Jepsen dated –
- Jordi Ashworth (2011-2012) – She came out with a personality named Jordi Ashworth from 2011 to 2012.
- Matthew Koma (2012-2015) – From the end of 2012 to 2015, after her break with Jordi, she went to the American musician Matthew Koma.
- David Larkins (2015-Present) – In 2015, she began meeting photographer David Kalani Larkins.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In kilograms – 52 kg
- In pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-33
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 33 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 6 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Appearing on Canadian Idol, his single Call Me Maybe and his albums such as Tug of War (2008), Kiss (2012).
Start of the album
On September 30, 2008, Carly released her first album, Tug of War, under MapleMusic. The album received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 from Sputnik Music. The album has sold nearly 10,000 copies in Canada.
In 2007, she appeared in the Canadian Idol Canadian reality TV singing competition in her fifth season. She finished in 3rd place.
In 2013, she was named spokesperson for the Burt Bee Ecological Line.
Carly Rae Jepsen Favorite
- Favorite actor – Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Author – Eckhart Tolle
- Favorite video game – Fighting
- Favorite singer – Ella Fitzgerald
- Favorite comedian – Jerry Seinfeld
- Favorite application – Instagram
- Favorite beauty product – Lady Danger Red Lipstick by MAC
- Favorite car – Bentley
- Favorite fashion designer – Carlie Wong
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite city – London
- Favorite school subject – English
- Favorite vacation destination – Italy
- Prefer Video – Call Me Maybe Obsessed (By a group based in Abbotsford, British Columbia)
- Favorite songs of my childhood – Moondance and a lighthouse
- Favorite food – Mushroom risotto
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004), How I met your mother (2005-)
- Favorite cocktail – Red wine
- Favorite cheat food – Pizza
- Favorite excuse – Tavish did it!
- Favorite ice cream flavor – Almond Switzerland Vanilla
- Favorite junk food – Ice cream
- Favorite viral video – Charlie bit me
- The favorite reality show – Jillian Harris of Canadian Bachelorette
Carly Rae Jepsen net worth
Carly Rae Jepsen has a net worth estimated at $ 15 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Carly Rae Jepsen
- Carly loves peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
- Jepsen became the fourth artist to reach first place in Billboard's Canadian Hot 100.
- Carly is ranked 3rd in the fifth season of Canadian Idol in 2007, but she still managed to make a deal with a label.
- In June 2008, Jespen released his first single, Sunshine on My Shoulders, a cover of John Denver's song.
- She told Glamor that she had a crush on celebrities Adele, Feist and Zooey Deschanel.
- His first album titled Tug of War, released on September 16, 2008, earned him national recognition. According to various reliable sources, the album has sold over 10,000 copies in Canada.
- His singles Tug of War and Bucket both peaked in the Canadian Hot 100 Top 40 and received Gold certification for sales of 40,000 units each.
- She is good friend with Justin Bieber.
- Carly supports gay marriage.
- In 2011, Jepsen began recording material for her second album with Josh Ramsay, Ryan Stewart and Tavish Crowe, with whom she co-wrote the debut single, Call Me Maybe.
- His third album, I Really Like You, was released in March 2015. The actor Tom Hanks was seen syncing the song to the lips with Jespen. He ranked among the top 40 billboards in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- She has been nominated for the 55th annual Grammy Awards of the year song and the best solo solo performance.
- In February 2014, Jepsen took the lead role in the production of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella on Broadway. She interpreted it for 12 weeks.
- In May 2015, Jepsen sold more than 25 million records worldwide.
- In 2016, she appeared on the first album of The Knocks, 55.
- In 2016, Jespen was also nominated for the Fan Choice Award at the Juno Awards.
- Visit his official website @ carlyraemusic.com.