Blake Jenner is an American actor and singer who won the second season of Oxygen’s “The Glee Project”. He is known for appearing in such films as Everybody Wants Some and American Animals. He also portrayed the role of Ryder Lynn in the Fox musical comedy series “Glee.” Currently, he plays in Netflix’s anthology series “What / If.
Here’s we shared Blake Jenner – Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Divorce, Affair, Dating, Girlfriend, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Parents, Height, Awards, TV Shows, Glee, Supergirl.
Blake Jenner Bio
|Famous name||Blake Jenner|
|Birth Name||Blake Alexander Jenner|
|birth nation||United States|
|place of birth||Miami, Florida|
|Known for||his appearance as Ryder Lynn in the comedy series “Glee”.|
|father||Richard Vernon Jenner|
|Secondary school||Felix Varela High School|
|assets||$ 1.5 million|
|Construction / Type||Athletic|
|height||6 feet. 1.85 m|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|spouse||Melissa Benoist (2015-2017)|
What is Blake Jenner famous for?
- Famous as an American singer and actor.
- Known for his appearance as Ryder Lynn in the comedy series “Glee”.
When was Blake Jenner born?
Blake Jenner was born on August 7, 1992 in Miami, Florida, USA. American is his nationality. His birth name is Blake Alexander Jenner. His ethnicity is mixed, while Leo is his zodiac sign.
Jenner was born into a wealthy family and is the son of Richard Vernon Jenner (father) and Mitzy Jenner (mother). His father is of English and German descent, his mother of Cuban descent. He grew up in his hometown of Miami, Florida.
Since his childhood he was interested in music and movies. At the age of 9 he even started to play drums. He attended Felix Varela High School, where he joined the acting society of the school. He also played soccer and wrestling in his school days.
He participated in stage productions at the Roxy Performing Arts Center. He also became a member of “Impromedy”, a sketch comedy group in Miami. After graduation, he went to Los Angels to continue his acting career. While auditioning for his acting roles in Los Angeles, he also worked as a waiter and as a salesman.
Who is Blake Jenner married to?
Blake Jenner was previously married to his former wife Melissa Benoist. Melissa Benoist is a popular American singer and actress, who even appeared with Blake in 2013 on the reality show “Glee”. For the first time, Blake and Melissa met on the set of the show. After that, they met secretly. In 2013, the couple became engaged in a private ceremony when Blake asked the question with a song, “Will You Marry Me?”
In 2015, it was announced that the couple was married, but Benoist mentioned that they were married longer than anyone knows. However, their relationship could not last long and Benoist filed for divorce at the end of December 2016, as there were some misunderstandings and irreconcilable differences. The couple was divorced in December 2017. Previously Blake was also with Maria Correa.
What is the fortune of Blake Jenner?
Blake Jenner has a good income through his career as an actor. Jenner has managed to amass a fortune worth $ 1 million through his films and shows. Its current estimated net assets are $ 1.5 million. His social media sites like Instagram have barely any revenue.
How tall is Blake Jenner?
Blake Jenner is a handsome man of 27 years. He has a well-groomed athletic physique. Jenner stands tall with a height of 6ft. 1.85 m, while his body weighs about 76 kg. Jenner has a light complexion with brown hair and dark brown eyes.
How is Blake Jenner’s career?
- Blake Jenner began his career with a role in the short film “Wurlitzer” in 2011.
- Jenner even appeared in short films like “The Truth In Being Right” and “Cousin Sarah”.
- In the same year, Jenner guested as Miller Collins in ABC Family’s sitcom “Melissa & Joey”.
- In 2012, Jenner won the second season of the TV reality show “The Glee Project” and received the guarantee for seven episodes in the following season of “Glee”.
- Jenner won the “Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Breakout Star” after appearing as Ryder Lynn in the fourth season of “Glee”.
- He wrote the screenplay for “Billy Boy” in 2013 and then he appeared in the horror film “Within”.
- In 2016 he appeared in the series “Supergirl” alongside his ex-wife Melissa Benoist as Adam Foster.
- Jenner also starred as Jake Bradford in Richard Linklater’s comedy film “Everybody Wants Some !!” on March 30, 2016.
- He even appeared as a cast member in The Vanishing of Sidney Hall, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.
- In 2018, he was also seen as a cast member of Bart Layton’s thriller “American Animals”, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2018.
- In the same year he played the role of Christian de Neuvillette in the Goodspeed Musicals production Cyrano at the Norma Terris Theater.
- Jenner will soon be seen in Richard Linklater’s film version of Merrily We Roll Along.