Arron Banks A British businessman and a political donor were previously one of the largest donors of the UK Independence Party (UKIP). He is also co-founder of the Leave.EU campaign. He was involved in Russian embassy officials but did not do any of the jobs in Russia. He also has his book titled “The Bad Guys of Brexit: Stories of Mischief, Chaos, and Guerrilla Warfare in the EU Referendum Campaign.” Recently, on November 19, 2019, his private Twitter account was hacked and some of his private messages were leaked online.
Brief facts about Arron Banks
|Famous name||Arron Banks|
|Birth Name||Arron Banks|
What is Arron Banks famous for?
- Known as one of the largest donors of the UK Independence Party (UKIP).
Where is Arron Banks?
Arron Banks was born on January 1, 1966 in Northwich, Cheshire, England. His birth name is Arron Fraser Andrew Banks. His nationality is British. Banks belong to the white race, while Capricon is his star sign.
Banks was born into a normal family because his father worked as a sugar plantation manager while his mother was home-made. He was raised by his mother in Basingstoke, Hampshire. He visited the Crookham Court in Berkshire, but because of his unusual behavior, was expelled from school by selling lead that had been stolen from the rooftops of the school building.
He later attended St. Bartholomew’s School in Newbury, but was deported again. Soon after, he returned to Brasington, where he sold paintings, vacuum cleaners, and then homes.
Banks initially worked as a junior in the insurance market of Lloyd’s of London. He then opened a motorcycle insurance brokerage called Motorcycle Direct in Thornbury, Gloucestershire.
Who is Arron Banks married to?
Arron Banks has been married twice throughout his life. Previously, Banks had married his first wife, Caroline, in 1987. Baks was only 21 years old then. Both share two daughters. The couple stayed together for 10 long years, but their marriage could not last long and then they divorced in 1997.
Later, Banks married his second wife, Ekaterina Paderina. Paderina is a Russian beauty who even received help from Mike Hancock as an MP to stay in the UK. Banks and Paderina married in 2001 and together have three children. Currently, Banks lives a happy life with his wife and children.
How tall is Arron Banks?
Arron Banks is 53 years old and has an average physique. Banks has a light complexion with gray hair and brown eyes.
What is the net worth of Arron Banks?
The political financier and businessman Arron Banks has earned a great deal in his career, having been involved in several such businesses and businesses. Banks have managed to accumulate $ 1 million worth of assets from its popular Leave.EU campaign. His campaign reportedly spent over 8.1 million euros on Brexit. Its current estimated net worth is approximately $ 250 million.
Banks add a few dollars to his fortune through his 2016 book and also from the websites. With a fortune of a million dollars, Banks lives a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
In addition, Leave.EU and an insurance company owned by Mr. Banks were fined £ 120,000 by the Information Commissioner’s Office in February 2019 for violating data protection laws. In October 2014, banks donated £ 1 million to the British Independence Party and have since collected $ 11 million for the party.
Banks also owns Eldon Insurance and Old Down Manor, which today serves as a wedding venue.
Following the intensification of the media review after his initial donation to UKIP, it appeared that Banks was involved in mining in Southern Africa and had links with Belize. Banks also maintains relationships with companies based in Gibraltar and the Isle of Man, as well as close relations with family members of the Prime Minister of Belize. However, following remarks made by The Thick of It’s creator, Armando Iannucci, about BBC One’s Question Time program, Banks denied owning a company in Belize or seeking to avoid British tax “via any device”. Describing the comments as “clearly defamatory”, he threatened to sue Iannucci if he did not receive an apology within a week.
Asked if his companies were paying the full corporate tax, Banks “I paid over 2.5 million pounds of income tax last year … My insurance business, like many of they are based in Gibraltar, but I also have British companies with customers and pay taxes just like everyone else. ” Rock Services Ltd, one of the UK companies of which Banks is the manager, had a turnover of £ 19.7 million and paid a corporate tax of £ 12,000. The company has deducted £ 19.6m of “administrative costs”, and the main business appears to be the “refill of goods and services” with Southern Rock Insurance Company. Southern Rock Insurance states on its website that it has policies for customers of GoSkippy.com, managed by Banks. As it is based in Gibraltar, little information is available on this subject.
The ultimate holding company of Rock Services and Southern Rock Insurance is Rock Holdings Ltd, a company based in the Isle of Man. Banks has also been a “substantial” shareholder of STM Fidecs, of which Leave.EU is a subsidiary; the company claims to be specialized in “protecting international wealth”, optimizing tax efficiency for entrepreneurs and expatriates and “structuring international groups, especially by separating and relocating intellectual property and treasury functions in jurisdictions with little or no tax “.
Following the publication of the Panama Papers, The Guardian wrote that “Banks, who gave Ukip over £ 1m and is spearheading the anti-EU referendum campaign, appears as a shareholder of BVI, PRI Holdings Limited PRI’s shares were transferred to Elizabeth Bilney, Managing Director of Leave. EU PRI Holdings, in turn, is the sole shareholder of African Strategic Resources Limited, a British Virgin Islands managed company. in Gibraltar. “
Career highlights from Arron Banks
- Arron Banks sold Motorcycle Direct and then co-founded the Commercial Vehicle Direct with other business partners entitled “Group Direct Limited”.
- In 2008, he was CEO of AIM-listed Manx Financial Group. In addition, the bank has founded 37 different companies under different names.
- From 2011, Banks was the CEO of the company for a year, where the company was listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM).
- In 2014, Banks was named CEO of Southern Rock Insurance Company.
- Previously, Banks was a Conservative party donor, but decided to donate to the UK Independence Party (UKIP) because he wanted to agree with UKIP policy and view.
- Banks is the leading figure behind the anti-EU Grassroots Out and Leave. EU campaign, as well as the official Vote, Leave campaign.
- In the parliamentary elections in 2015, he also joined the UKIP in the constituencies Thornbury and Yate. In March 2017, he stated that he had been suspended by the UKIP.
- Leave.EU, owned by Banks, is listed as Better for the Country Ltd. by Companies House. registered.
- In May 2016, he was involved in the Brexit campaign and threatened to sue for the Vote Leave campaign during the 2016 EU referendum.
- On November 12, 2016, Arron Banks met at the Trump Tower with elected President Donald Trump.
- On 19 January 2017, Banks launched together with Michael Heaver West Monster.
- On November 19, 2019, his private Twitter account was hacked and some of his private messages were leaked online.