If you know the name of the famous TV host, Declan Donnelly then, you will probably meet your co-host, Anthony McPartin who is one of the most promising television personalities in the entertainment industry. It is popular for presenting many reality shows and television events. He is also more popular for pairing with Declan Donnelly when he introduced the duo Ant & Dec. He stood out with Donnelly, in one of the famous children's drama series Byker Grove. Let's learn more about the talented actor through this article.
Who is Declan Donnelly?
What makes Ant McPartlin famous?
Ant McPartlin is a popular English presenter, producer and television actor. The actor is also known for presenting SMTV Live (between 1998 and 2001), I am a celebrity … Get me out of here! In addition, his shows include Saturday Night Takeaway of Ant & Dec in 2002 and Great Britain Got Talent since 2007.
Who are the parents of Ant McPartlin?
Remembering his first years of life, Ant McPartlin was born as Anthony David McPartlin in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. His mother's name is Christine Woodhall. Similarly, his father's name is Raymond Mcpartlin. He also has a sister, Sarah and a half sister, Emma in his family. The actor belongs to the British nationality.
He was only 13 when he arrived at the spotlight. He played PJ is one of the BBC children's series called Byker Grove. Speaking of his educational history, he studied at Wingrove Elementary School in Fenham.
How did Ant McPartlin become part of the entertainment industry?
- Moving towards his career, McPartlin made his first appearance on television working as a comedian in the workshop program called Why not? He met Declan Donelly for the first time when he was elected as Duncan. From there they became best friends on the set and out. The couple is very popular in the program. But after working there for a while, they quit in 1993. Then they became musicians.
- They were successful with Let’s Get Ready to Rumble in 1994. The couple was very popular and featured different popular TV shows from the 90s. SM: TV Live also has its great duo performance and also Friends Like These and Pop Idol. In 2006, he debuted in the movie Alien Autopsy and also made a cameo in Love.
- In 2007, it was said that their programs, Ant & Dec ' s Saturday Night Takeaway and Ant & Dec’s Gameshow Marathon, received disappointed viewers participating in phone calls. At the beginning of April 2009, Ant & Dec obtained the first international level.
- Then they worked as commentators behind the scenes for Got Talent of Great Britain. Since then, they began to receive a different opportunity to present different great shows. They are well recognized by everyone for their presentation at Britain's Got Talent, Saturday Night Takeaway, and I am also a celebrity. They have also won several compliments for the shows.
- Speaking of this TV show, it includes The Cinder Path, CD: The UK, Slap Bang with Ant & Dec, Engie Benjy, What happened to Likely Lads, Soccer Aid, Red or Black?, Text Santa and The Prince’s Trust. McPartlin has also worked on different television commercials.
- It includes ads from Wispa Bite in 2000, Ambrosia Splat and Woolworths in 2001. We can also see it in McDonald's ads in 2002, similarly, in Sainsbury in 2008, Nintendo Wii and DS from 2010 to 2011 and Morrisons.
- He was appointed to the post of Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE). And their services there were only to provide entertainment and transmit it.
- Donelly and Anthony are also sponsors of the Sunshine Fund charity. His singles, Let ' s Get Ready to Rhumble had reached the number 1t. And they donated the success of their single to the charity, ChildLine. Recently, in 2013, by further developing his career in social service, they opened the W4 Youth Center, which also supports the charity Text Santa.
- In August 2018, McPartlin announced that he would take a break from television presentation duties until 2019, and said: "My recovery is going very well and to continue talking with Dec and ITV, I decided to take the rest of the year. free ".
- In January 2019, McPartlin returned to his television duties alongside Donnelly at the auditions of Britain ' s Got Talent.
Is Ant McPartlin married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, McPartlin is in a relationship. She has been dating Anne-Marie Corbett since July 2018. The couple seems happy and enjoys their love life without negative rumors.
Before, Anthony was dating makeup artist Lisa Armstrong. And he married his longtime girlfriend, Lisa Armstrong, on July 22, 2006 at Cliveden, a rural hotel in Buckinghamshire. They were together for 11 years. But finally, on January 15, 2018, they announced their divorce and separated.
How much net worth does Ant McPartlin have?
As an actor and television presenter, McPartlin earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. According to online sites, its estimated net worth is $ 45 million today. He has a fruitful amount of salary from his profession, but it has not yet been revealed. In addition, his career as a singer also adds his fortune.
How tall is Ant McPartlin?
Observing the statistics of his body, McPartlin stands with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches but his weight is 66 Kg. Similarly, he has blue eyes and dark brown hair. Your other body information has not yet been disclosed. In case of disclosure, we will let you know.