Amanda Holden She is an English lady with multiple talents who is known as a popular TV presenter, actress, singer, author, media personality and talent competition judge. Holden maintains his identity in Hollywood with his several successful films and with his appearance as a judge in the television talent show competition, "Britain & # 39; s Got Talent" since 2007. Holden is also a co-host of a radio network, " Hearty Breakfast "with Jamie Theakston.
Why is Amanda Holden famous?
- Famous as the judge of "Britain & # 39; s Got Talent".
When and where was Amanda Holden born?
Amanda Holden was born on February 16, 1971 in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England. His birth name is Amanda Louise Holden. Holden is a British with a white ethnicity, while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
Amanda Holden is the daughter of Judith Mary Harrison (mother) and Frank Holden (father). Amanda was raised along with her younger sister, Debbie in Bishop & # 39; s Waltham, although she was born in Portsmouth. Holden had even joined Bishop & # 39; s Waltham Little Theater Company when he was 9 years old.
Amanda studied at Swanmore Secondary School (Swanmore College) in Hampshire and then moved to Bournemouth where she attended "Mountview Academy of Theater Arts." Once, his teacher told Amanda that he had a natural talent on stage.
Highlights of Amanda Holden's career
- Amanda Holden made her first television appearance on the game show, "Blind Date" as a contestant in 1991.
- In 1996, Holden played Pamela in the movie "Intimate Relations."
- Holden appeared as a shoe shop assistant in "Virtual Sexuality" (1999) and "One Chance" (2013).
- Holden has appeared in several theatrical performances, the best in "Thoroughly Modern Millie" in 2004.
- Later, in 2006, Holden appeared in three series of ITV's "Wild at Heart" alongside Stephen Tompkinson.
- Holden even appeared in other series such as "Kiss ME Mate", "The Grimleys", "Hearts and Bones" and also in a drama, "Ready When You Are, Mr. McGill".
- In 2007, Holden joined the "Britain & # 39; s Got Talent" television talent contest as a judge. She still judges the show alongside Simon Cowell, David Walliams and Alesha Dixon.
- Holden then appeared as Lizzie in the BBC comedy "Big Top" in 2009.
- Holden presented the annual ceremony, "A Night of Heroes: The Sun Military Awards" for 5 years since 2009.
- In July 2009, Holden became a gossip columnist for "News of the World."
- Holden presented the series "The Door" in 2010 and then presented the talent show "Superstar" in 2012.
- Holden even narrated the documentary, "The Nation's Favorite Bee Gees Song" on ITV in 2011.
- Holden launched his autobiography titled "No Hold Back" in October 2013.
- Holden then played the role of Princess Fiona in the movie "Shrek the Musical in 2011 and then starred in a West End revival of" Stepping Out "in 2016.
- He also presented the series "Give a Pet a Home" (2015), "I have something to tell you" (2016) and "Text Santa" (2016).
- Holden also appeared as Miss Pentangle in CBBC's "The Worst Witch" in 2017.
- In 2019, Holden signed a recording contract with Virgin EMI Records.
- Holden became the co-host of the radio network, "Hearty Breakfast" with Jamie Theakston in 2019.
Who is Amanda Holden married to?
The beautiful actress, Amanda Holden, has been married twice throughout her life to date. Amanda first married Les Dennis, a comedian. However, the couple married in June 1995, due to Holden's adventure with the actor, Neil Morrissey, the couple separated in 2000 and divorced in 2003.
Later, Holden married her second husband, Chris Hughes, on December 10, 2008, at a wedding ceremony held at Babington House, Somerset. The couple's best man was Formula One driver David Coulthard. Holden gave birth to their first child, their daughter Alexa Louise Florence Hughes in 2006.
Later, in 2011, he had his second son, his son Theo Hughes, but he was born dead. Then she gave birth to her third child, her daughter Hollie Rose Hughes in 2012. Currently, Holden is living a great life with her beloved husband and children in Surrey, England.
Is Amanda Holden a millionaire? How much is Amanda Holden Net worth?
Amanda Holden has great earnings through her professional career as an actress, TV presenter and judge. Holden has managed to accumulate a large fortune of the amount in millions of dollars through his various films, series and television shows. Holden currently enjoys his fortune, which is estimated at around £ 4.5 million.
Holden is reportedly earning a salary of around £ 1 million for his presence as a judge in "Britain & # 39; s Got Talent" (BGT). In addition, he is also earning £ 1.5 million as a Heart Radio DJ. Holden has a £ 1 million record deal with Virgin EMI. Amanda Holden is reportedly the highest-earning female television star in the United Kingdom in 2019.
With all the fortune in millions of euros, Holden has managed to live a luxurious and luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Amanda Holden?
The 48-year-old perennial beauty, Amanda Holden has a perfect, slim and well maintained body. Holden is a beautiful English lady who has a light complexion with blond hair and dark brown eyes. Holden stands with a height of 5 feet. 4 inches (1.63 m) while your body weighs about 54 kg (119 pounds).
Holden has an hourglass physicist measuring 35-24-34 inches with 7 (US) As shoe size, 4 (US) As dress size and 32 C as bra size.