Simon Cowell is a British judge of music and television shows, A & R executive, businessman, talent manager, TV producer, critic and entrepreneur. He has also been selected for the television series Pop Idol, The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent, and for American television, including American Idol, The X Factor and America's Got Talent. Cowell is the principal, founder and CEO of the British entertainment company Syco. In 2004 and 2010, Time named Cowell as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. In 2008, The Daily Telegraph ranked sixth on its list of the 100 most powerful personalities of British culture.
Simon Phillip Cowell
Nasty Simon, Mr. Nasty, Judge Dread, Simon Sarcastic
Representative A & R, Television Judge, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
Anniversary / Date of birth
Simon Cowell was born October 7, 1959 in Lambeth, London, England, United Kingdom.
He is currently 59 years old.
Sign of the sun
On the side of his father, he is of Jewish origin, while his mother has English ancestors.
Cowell attended Radlett Preparatory School and the Dover Independent College, like his brother, but left after taking the levels of GCEO. He passed English and literature and then attended to Windsor Technical College, where he earned another CME in sociology.
- Father – Eric Selig Phillip Cowell (real estate developer and music industry executive)
- Mother – Julie Brett Josie Dalglish (dancer and socialite)
- Brothers and sisters – Nicholas Cowell (younger brother), John Cowell (half-brother), Tony Cowell (older brother), Michael Cowell (half-brother), June Cowell (elder half-sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Simon Cowell dated –
- Sinitta (1984) – Simon had a highly publicized affair with Sinitta in 1984. She left him after a year dropping him for David Essex. However, they have remained close over the years and he has even invited her to participate in several of his concerts during his talent shows.
- Louise Payne (1995-1998) – Simon would have had an ON / OFF relationship with celebrity Louise Payne for three years. They had met in the chic London nightclub and Simon had fallen in love with her at the very first moment. Their relationship ended because Louise wanted to have children.
- Alicia Douvall (2001) – Simon met Alicia Douvall at a hotel bar in 2001 and stayed with her about six months. According to his interview, they had the whole evening after their third appointment.
- Georgina Law (2002) – Simon Cowell had a six-month affair with the Geneva-based dancer Georgina Law in 2002 after meeting with Spearmint Rhino Club, where she previously worked. It was not a boyfriend and girlfriend thing and according to Simon, she was pretty good at it.
- Terri Seymour (2001-2006) – Simon's relationship with television presenter Terri Seymour was his first long relationship. They have been dating for about 6 years before she throws it out in 2006. However, they remained on good terms after the breakup.
- Jasmine Lennard (2006) – In 2006, Jasmine Lennard and Simon, candidates for reality TV, had been dating for six months. He was still romancing Terri Seymour at that time. As a result, this relationship has been kept secret.
- Dannii Minogue (2007) – Simon met Australian singer Dannii Minogue while she was working as a judge in the X Factor show. Simon was apparently struck by his style of dress and his assets.
- Mezhgan Hussainy (2010-2011) – After a relationship of several months, Simon proposed to makeup artist Hussainy in 2010. However, things went wrong thereafter. The only news that could emerge later about them is that Simon bought a $ 5 million house for her.
- Carmen Electra (2012-2013) – From December 2012 to February 2013, Simona, Carmen Electra, glamorous model, actress and television personality.
- Lauren Silverman (2013-Present) – Simon began dating Lauren Silverman in 2013 while she was still married to Andrew Silverman, which caused a lot of stir when Andrew cited adultery in his divorce petition. A few weeks after the introduction of the divorce, it was announced that Lauren was pregnant with Simon's child. In August 2013, the divorce was settled amicably, which allowed Simon not to be embarrassed to appear in court. Their son, Eric, was born in February 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In kilograms – 84 kg
- In pounds – 185 lbs
- Measurements – 45-15-36
- Chest – 45 inches or 114 cm
- Arms / biceps – 15 inches or 38 cm
- Cut – 36 inches or 91.5 inches
Judge in numerous American and British talent competitions, including The X Factor.
In 2000, his first appearance in a romantic comedy film Maybe Baby was a cameo (special thanks).
Simon Cowell made his first television appearance in Sale of the Century in 1989 as himself (candidate).
Simon Cowell has starred in commercials for the Verizon Xtra Factor app, Vanilla Coke (2003), Pizza Hut (2002) and so on. He also approved Sony X Headphones in 2012.
Simon Cowell Favorites
- Favorite actor – Jack Nicholson
- Favorite actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite movie – Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
Simon Cowell net worth
Simon Cowell has an estimated net worth of $ 570 million dollars in 2019. After being a trainee in a record company, he became a famous judge of the talents of Pop Idol, American Idol, Britain's Got Talent, X-Factor and now America's Got Talent.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Simon Cowell
- At one point, he even worked as a waiter at the Elton John's London restaurant.
- The Daily Telegraph ranked Cowell 6th in the list of the 100 most influential people in British culture.
- Cowell is obsessed with cleanliness and takes about three baths a day. In addition, he also likes to take about two steam sessions a day.
- Simon Cowell worked as a mailer at EMI Music Publishing Publishing House before holding the position of A & R Representative.
- In 1985, he formed Fanfare Records with his partner Iain Burton. The company has produced hits like So macho and Toyboy and has had short-term success. The company closed in 1989, forcing Cowell to move in with his parents.
- In 2002, he founded Syco Entertainment, a production company, art agency, label and music publisher.
- In 2002, he founded Syco Entertainment, a global joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment, which is 50% owned by each party. The company sells music, television and digital content and is the producer of The X factor and Got Talent franchises.
- He received the Special Recognition Award at the 14th National Television Awards in the UK in 2008.
- He won the BAFTA Special Award in 2010 for his outstanding contribution to the television entertainment industry and his commitment to new talent.
- He was named as one of the 100 most influential people by the US Time magazine twice in 2004 and in 2010.
- In 2013, TV Guide placed him in 10th place on the list of the 60 most nasty villains of all time.
- In 2014, its black Bugatti Veyron was sold for $ 1.25 million to Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale. The amount raised at auction was donated to a charity.