An American journalist, as well as a famous graphic reporter, is named for Ann Curry. She has been a reporter for more than 30 years. He focused mainly on human suffering in war zones and natural disasters. He has reported on the wars in Syria, Darfur, Congo, the Central African Republic, Kosovo, Lebanon, Israel, Afghanistan and Iraq and has also covered numerous disasters, including tsunamis in Southeast Asia and the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. Now he presents "Chasing the Cure" by TNT / TBS.
Early Life of Ann
Ann Curry was born on November 19, 1956 in Agana, Guam, USA. UU. As of 2018, he celebrated his 62 birthday with his friends and family. She was born from her parents Hiroe Nagase, her mother, and Robert Paul "Bob" Curry, her father. His parents met when his father worked as a tram driver. She is the oldest of five children. During her childhood years, she lived in Japan. She is a US citizen and belongs to a mixed ethnicity of English, Irish, Scottish, German and Japanese. He attended Ernest J. King and graduated from Ashland High School. She also received a B.A. in journalism by the University of Oregon in 1978. She was raised by her mother as a Catholic.
Ann's body measurements
Ann is a very beautiful woman with a lovely smile on her lips that attracts many people to her. She has an average height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m. She has a balanced weight of around 55 kg. She has a body measurement of 35-24-35 inches. Her hair color is black and her eye color is dark brown. Your other body measurements will be added soon. In general, she also has a healthy body with an attractive personality.
- Ann began her broadcasting career as an intern in 1978 on KTVL, affiliated with NBC (now affiliated with CBS) in Medford, Oregon.
- From there, he rose to fame and became the first female journalist of the station.
- He then moved to KGW, affiliated with NBC, in Portland in 1980.
- After that, she moved to Los Angeles as a reporter for KCBS-TV in 1984.
- She received two Emmy awards working there.
- Later, she joined NBC News, first as a correspondent for NBC News Chicago and then as a host for NBC News at Sunrise from 1991 to 1996.
- She also served as a substitute news anchor for Matt Lauer from 1994 to 1997 on Today.
- She became the second longest news anchor on the show, behind Frank Blair.
- She was named co-host of Dateline NBC with Stone Phillips in May 2005.
- She was also the main substitute in NBC Nightly News from 2005 to 2011.
- He has reported on important international stories, presenting stories from places like Baghdad, Sri Lanka, Congo, Rwanda, Albania and Darfur.
- He has presented the NBC primetime coverage and highlights of the Live Earth concerts on July 7, 2007.
- He reported from the USS Theodore Roosevelt during the invasion of Afghanistan in November 2001.
- He reported from Baghdad in early 2003, and then from the USS Constellation when the war in Iraq began.
- He jumped from the Transporter Bridge in Middlesbrough, England, to raise funds for charity on December 17, 2007.
- She traveled to Iran where she interviewed the then president of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2009.
- It appeared in the first public service announcement of "Pind Kids Counts" by PBS Kids Sprout in 2011.
- In June 2012, it was reported that she would be replaced as co-host of Today.
- He announced in an emotional broadcast on the show that he would leave Today on June 28, 2012 and then signed a new multi-year contract with the network as a national and international correspondent / presenter for NBC News and today's broadcaster.
- He also anchored multiple special primetime deals from NBC News.
- He made his first post-game appearance on Today on August 9, 2012.
- It was announced in January 2015 that he was officially leaving NBC News.
- He then returned to television with his six-part PBS series, We Meet Meet Again in January 2018.
- He then appeared on The View as a guest co-host on January 23, 2018.
- Currently, he presents "Chasing the Cure" by TNT / TBS.
- Ann Curry says "I believe" to Matt Lauer's rape accuser when NBC rejects the suggestions of a "cover-up."
- The president of NBC News, Lack, described Brooke Nevils's accusation that Lauer forced her to have anal sex with him as "scary and reprehensible" in a staff note Wednesday, but insisted that network executives did not They were aware of their behavior before their decision to present themselves formally.
Marital status, husband, dating, boyfriend, children
Ann Curry is a married woman and was married to Brian Ross, who is a software executive. The couple started dating from university. Currently, the couple is blessed with a daughter named McKenzie and a son named William Walker Curry Ross. The couple is living a happy life in New Cannan, Connecticut with their children. They enjoy their life very much and have a happy time.
Ann's net worth
The net value of Ann Curry is estimated at $ 10 million as of 2019. Its net value increases day by day. But his exact salary has not been disclosed by any source at present. There is no doubt in the minds of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his current job. Her main source of income comes from her career as a hostess and she is satisfied with her earnings. She is living a luxurious lifestyle.