Andrew Lawrence is a versatile English comedian known for his work in stand-up comedy, radio and television. He started his stand-up career at a regular comedy night. His university debut led to appearances at the Edinburgh Fringe. At the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2006 he presented his first hour long comedy show entitled “How to Butcher Your Loved Ones”. He has written and performed four series for BBC Radio 4, most recently the 2015 sitcom “There Is No Escape”. He also published his first book “Reasons to Kill Yourself” in 2015.
Brief facts about Andrew Lawrence
|Celebrated name||Andrew Lawrence|
|Birth Name||Andrew Lawrence|
|place of birth||Kingston upon Thames, UK|
|Country of birth||United Kingdom|
|Source of wealth||Comic career|
|Net worth||$ 1 million to $ 5 million|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Eye color||Light brown|
- As an English comedian.
- For his work in stand-up comedy, radio and television.
Source: @ manchestereveningnews.co.uk
Where is Andrew Lawrence from?
Andrew Lawrence was born on December 17, 1979 in Kingston upon Thames, Great Britain. He is a British citizen and of the British and White ethnic background. His religious belief is in the Christian religion. Andrew’s breed is white and his default age is 41, which he celebrated back in 2020. According to his date of birth, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Andrew did not share much of his family’s details.
Speaking of Andrew’s education, he attended Tiffin School and the University of St Andrews.
What does Andrew Lawrence do for a living?
- Andrew Lawrence skips his comedian career on a regular comedy night, while his university debut resulted in appearances at the Edinburgh Fringe; In 2003 he took second place in the “So You Think You’re Funny” competition.
- In 2004 he won the “Amused Moose Starsearch”, the “York Comedy Festival New Act of the Year Competition” and the “New Act of the Year Competition” of the BBC.
- Andrew presented his first hour long comedy show at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2006 entitled “How to Butcher Your Loved Ones”, while his 2007 Fringe show “Social Leprosy For Beginners & Improvers” was nominated for the lead role. Comedy award.
- He later appeared on television as a comic actor with the builder Marco on the BBC TV sitcom “Ideal”.
- He has also written and performed four series for BBC Radio 4, most recently the 2015 sitcom “There Is No Escape”.
- In addition, after England’s national football team lost on penalties to Italy in the UEFA Euro 2020 final in July 2021, Andrew tweeted, “All I’m saying is the whites scored” about the color of the players who played in the Have met penalty shootouts. After a backlash, he tweeted his original tweet saying, “I can see this has offended a lot of people, and I’m sorry blacks are bad at punishment”.
- In 2015, Lawrence’s first book “Reasons to Kill Yourself” was published.
Source: @ ticketsource.co.uk
Is Andrew Lawrence Married?
Andrew Lawrence is a private individual because he has not disclosed his personal information to the public. There is no information about his wife or girlfriend as he appears to be unmarried. In terms of Andrew’s sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the net worth of Andrew Lawrence?
Andrew Lawrence has a net worth of $ 1 million to $ 5 million as of 2021 while also having a sizable salary of around thousands of dollars a year. He hasn’t done any endorsement work yet. In addition, Andrew’s main source of income comes from his comedian career.
Andrew Lawrence is at an ideal height with a balanced body weight. He has an attractive light brown hair and eye color. His physique combined with his perfect size and masculine appearance puts him at the top of the coveted list of young women. Andrew is average in build.