Ana de Armas is a Cuban-Spanish actress. She made her film debut in 2006 in the Spanish film Una rosa de Francia. She also played in the Spanish TV show El Internado. In 2015, she played in her first American film Knock Knock, followed by Exposed, Hands of Stone and War Dogs. In 2017, she played the role of Joi, a hologram of artificial intelligence, in the critically acclaimed Neo-Black science movie, Blade Runner 2049, for her performance, which earned her a recognition World. In 2019, she starred in the mysterious crime film Knives Out and the British detective film The Informer in 2020. She will appear in the upcoming James Bond movie, now known as Bond 25.
Ana Celia from Armas Caso
Anniversary / Date of birth
Ana de Armas was born on April 30, 1988 in Santa Cruz del Norte, Havana, Cuba.
She is currently 31 years old.
Sign of the sun
Armas studied the National Theater School, Cuba.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Brothers and sisters – She has a brother.
Boyfriend / spouse
Ana de Armas has dated –
- Marc Clotet (2010-2013) – Ana and Spanish actor and model Marc Clotet started dating together in June 2010 and the two tied up in July 2011. But the couple split up in February 2013 and have asked for the divorce which was finalized later in the year.
- Edgar Ramírez (2014-2016) – In 2014, Ana met the Venezuelan actor, Edgar Ramírez, with whom she subsequently appeared in Hands of Stone (2016). It is thought that they have been dating together for some time because of their PDAs.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 meters
- In kilograms – 55 kg
- In pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32C
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She is best known for Eli Roth's Knock Knock (2015), in which she co-stars with Keanu Reeves.
Her first film was Una rosa de Francia (2006) in which she played the role of Marie.
His first TV show was the TV series of Spanish thrillers El Internado, broadcast on Antena 3.
She has not yet appeared in an advertisement for any brand.
Ana de Armas Favorites
His favorite things are not known.
Ana de Armas net worth
Ana de Armas has a net worth estimated at $ 4 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Ana de Armas
- She was only 12 years old when she decided to become an actress.
- She moved to Spain at the age of 19.
- Ana is a good friend with her co-star Elena Furiase of the Boarding School.
- She was a cover girl for the Spanish edition of FHM magazine in 2008.
- In 2015, she played in Knock Knock alongside Keanu Reeves, with whom she also co-starred in the 2016 film Exposed.
- In 2016, Ana made her debut at the Cannes Film Festival.
- She has a dog named Elvis.
- In 2016, his flagship project in Hollywood was the biopic of former Panamanian boxer Roberto Durán, Hands of Stone. Ana played Felicidad Iglesias, mother of Roberto's five children.
- In 2017, she appeared in Overdrive, a French thriller movie and Blade Runner 2049 in the role of Joi, a holographic computer program that is the girlfriend of the main character.
- In May 2018, it was announced that Armas would play in the crime drama The Night Clerk, although no release date was announced.
- In 2020, she will be seen in the next Bond movie. She will also participate in the short film Wasp Network and Entering Red, directed by Matteo Garrone.