Allyson Felix, the famous American runner who has won nine Olympic medals. She is also known as the first woman who won six Olympic gold medals in her career. Allyson is the lady who competes in the 100 meters, 200 meters and 400 meters. With 200 meters, she is the 2012 Olympic champion, 3 times world champion (2005-09) and 2 times Olympic silver medalist (2004-08). At 400 meters, she is the 2015 world champion, the 2011 world silver medalist, the 2016 Olympic silver medalist and the 2017 world bronze medalist. To learn more about her, read on below.
Source: @ usatoday.com
Where is Allyson Felix born?
Remembering her first years of life, Allyson Michelle Felix was born in California. His father Paul is an ordained minister and New Testament teacher at the Teacher Seminary in the Santa Clarita Valley, California, and his mother Marlean is an elementary school teacher at Balboa Magnet Elementary. Allyson has an older brother, Wes Felix, who is also a sprinter and now acts as his manager. She is a devout Christian.
Regarding his education, he attended Los Angeles Baptist High School in North Hills, where he realized his athletic abilities. He later graduated in 2003 and decided to give up university eligibility. Instead, he signed a professional contract with Adidas, who also paid his university tuition at the University of Southern California. Finally, he graduated with a degree in primary education.
When did Allyson Felix follow her sprint career?
Source: @ ethnicity.com
- Allyson Felix began his professional career with great success. In the 2004 Summer Olympics, when he was only 18 years old, Felix won the silver medal in 200 meters. The following year, she became the youngest gold medalist in 200m sprint at the World Championship in Helsinki. She defended her title two years later in Osaka.
- He later qualified for a 200m race for the 2008 Olympic Games, but the 100m qualification was lost. Despite his successful season, he finished with a silver medal. He also ran the 4x100m relay with the US women's team. UU. And it ended with a gold medal.
- She continued running 4x100m relay with the US team. UU. And he won the gold medal at the 2009 World Athletics Championship. The same year, he also won his third gold medal at the World Championship, making her the first woman in history to achieve it.
- The three-time world champion Felix was still frustrated about not winning the Olympic gold. She began to focus more on the 400 m races. In 2010, he made history by becoming the first person to win two trophies of the IAAF Diamond League the same year, at 200 and 400 meters speed.
- In the 2011 World Athletics Championship, Felix ran 200m and 400m speed, as well as 4x100m and 4x400m relays. This time, Felix was second in the 400m race and finished third in the 200m race. The American team won both relay events.
- In 2012 Felix began qualifying for the Olympic Games. The schedule of events required that she choose between trying to qualify for 100m or 400m races as secondary to a 200m race. Felix chose to run the 100 meter race. In the Olympic Games, Felix competed in the 100m, 200m, 4x100m and 4x400m relays. He placed fifth in the 100-meter race, but won gold in all other races. At the 2013 World Championship in Moscow, Felix suffered a hamstring injury and was unable to compete in the 200-meter race.
- After his injury, Felix had to say goodbye for nine months. In 2014, he resumed his career competing in the 400-meter race in the Shanghai Diamond League. He also participated in the Diamond League meetings of Oslo, Stockholm, Paris and Glasgow. She won the IAAF Diamond League 200m title. The following year, he ran the US Outdoor Athletics Championship. UU. 2015 in 400 m.
Source: @ essence.com
- In the 2015 World Championship, Felix had to choose between running the 400m finals or the 200m semifinals. The calendar made it impossible to participate in both events. He decided to concentrate on a 400-meter race and went to win his first gold medal with a best personal time of 49.26 seconds.
- In early 2016, Felix was injured during training. He had to retire from Diamond League, and Prefontaine Classic is found. He attended the 2016 Olympic tests in Eugene and tried to qualify for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. He took the place in the team in the 400 m race, but finished fourth in the 200 m race. In the Olympic Games, he won silver in the 400 m race, but won two golds in 4x100m and 4x40m relays.
- She reduced her calendar in 2018, saying: "In the 19 years I've been running, I never took a break. I never had a year in which I took it easy. Now that it's a year without a championship, I had to force myself to having a different approach because my goal is 2020. So, if you don't see me in as many races as I usually run, don't worry, I'm fine, I'm just challenging myself to be smarter. " Later, in 2018, it was revealed that Felix was pregnant most of the year, and on November 28, 2018, she gave birth to her daughter by emergency caesarean section.
- On September 29, 2019, Felix won a 12th world title record competing in the World Championship in Doha, Qatar, breaking a tie with Usain Bolt.
Is Allyson Felix married?
When reflecting on her personal life, Allyson was a married woman. He was married to his long-standing boyfriend, Kenneth Ferguson. The couple proud to be parents of the lovely daughter Camryn. It is not known when his romance began. However, it is known that they have dated for more than a decade before their marriage. From now on, the couple seems to be happy with their adorable son. There are no such rumors of separation or divorce.
Source: @ olympics.nbcsports.com
How much equity does Allyson Felix own?
Being a professional athlete, most of Allyson Felix's income comes from professional earnings. Her popularity as a talented sprinter also gives her numerous attractive sponsorship agreements. Its net worth is currently linked to a conservative estimate of $ 8.5 million.
How tall is Allyson Felix?
When observing the physics of his body, Allyson measures 5 feet 6 inches and weighs about 57 kg. Similarly, he has a pair of brown eyes and black hair. Also, his body measures 32-26-35 inches.