Alec Benjamin is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for the song Let Me Down Slowly. He also drew a lot of attention from his demos. In addition to his solo project, Benjamin has been successful in writing songs with artists such as Jon Bellion, including a feature on the New York Soul Pt. Ii song from Bellion’s The Human Condition album. He is strongly influenced by artists such as Eminem, John Mayer, Paul Simon and Ben Gibbard. Benjamin’s song, I Built a Friend, was used as a support for a contemporary dance audition of candidate Merrick Hanna, in the first episode of the twelfth season of America’s Got Talent. He debuted on American television when he performed Let Me Down Slowly at the Late Late Show with James Corden on January 8, 2019.
Columbia Records, Warner / Chappell Music, Inc., Atlantic Recording Society
Anniversary / Date of birth
Alec Benjamin was born on May 28, 1994 in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
He is currently 25 years old.
Sign of the sun
Alec Benjamin is a graduate of University of Southern California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Brothers and sisters – He has an older sister.
Girlfriend / spouse
Alec Benjamin is out with –
Alec is a kind of person who rarely talks about his personal life, so we can not find any information about his past or present relationships.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In kilograms – 65 kg
- In pounds – 143 lbs
He is wearing a size 9.5 shoe.
He is best known for his songs Paper Crown, Late Summer, I built a friend, Let me down slowly, The boy in the bubble, If we have each other, The death of a hero, Outrunning Karma and 1994.
In 2018, Alec appeared as a performer in the WGN Morning News series.
Start of the album
Alec released its first mixtape titled Mixtape 1: America in 2013, followed by Narrated for You in 2018.
Alec Benjamin has not yet done any endorsement work for any brand.
Alec Benjamin Favorite
Alec Benjamin net worth
Alec Benjamin has a net worth estimated at $ 1 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Alec Benjamin
- Young, he was deeply inspired by Eminem, which fueled his passion for pursuing a career in music.
- Alec never wanted to become a singer when he was young but in high school, he became serious about music. This is a self-taught guitarist.
- He learned to play guitar through online lessons on YouTube.
- At age 16, he began writing his own songs and composed them with the help of a software program.
- Alec has already played in the first part of Cuban-American singer-songwriter Camila Cabello.
- He has collaborated with artists such as Jon Bellion and has played in the New York Soul Pt. Ii song on the Jon The Human Condition album.
- Alec’s music is heavily influenced by artists such as Eminem and Paul Simon.
- On January 8, 2019, Alec performed his hit song Let Me Down Slowly at the Late Late Show with James Corden.
- Visit his official website @ alecbenjamin.com.