Aaron Ramsdale is a British professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper. He currently plays for the Premier League club Arsenal and the English national football team. He began his senior career at Sheffield United and signed with Bournemouth AFC in 2017. He was then loaned to Chesterfield and AFC Wimbledon, where he played one season at Bournemouth and returned to Sheffield United with an initial £ 18m transfer. He then signed a record transfer of up to £ 30million for Arsenal and became the most expensive goalkeeper in 2021. In addition, he has also represented England at all youth levels and won the UEFA European Under-19 Championship in 2017. He was capped by England’s U21 national team. His jersey number is 32 for Arsenal. Ramsdale is nicknamed Ramsy.
Brief facts about Aaron Ramsdale
|Celebrated name||Aaron Ramsdale|
|Current age||23 years, 6 months and 17 days|
|Birth Name||Aaron Christopher Ramsdale|
|date of birth||1998-05-14|
|place of birth||Stoke-on-Trent|
|Country of birth||England|
|brothers and sisters||2|
|Secondary school||Sir Thomas Boughey High School|
|Net worth||£ 30 million|
|salary||£ 2,400,000 annually|
|Source of wealth||Football career|
|height||188 cm or 1.88 m or 6 feet 2 inches.|
|weight||77kg or 170 lbs|
Aaron Ramsdale and Emile Smith Rowe start for England against San Marino
Ramsdale will replace Jordan Pickford in-gate while Smith Rowe will get his chance after Jordan Henderson, Mason Mount, Raheem Sterling, and Jack Grealish withdraw. Goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale is set to make his England debut against San Marino on Monday night and Arsenal team-mate Emile Smith Rowe is also expected to make his first England start. England is likely to play in a 3-4-3 formation, with one of the youngest squads Gareth Southgate has ever coached in his five years as a coach.
What makes Aaron Ramsdale so famous?
- To be a professional soccer player whose playing position is a goalkeeper.
- He plays for the Premier League club Arsenal and the English national football team.
Who are Aaron Ramsdale’s parents? Find out about his or her nationality, siblings and education
Aaron Ramsdale was born on May 14, 1998 in Stoke-on-Trent, England, with the maiden name Aaron Christopher Ramsdale. He grew up in the nearby village of Chesterton, which is his hometown. He is British by nationality and of the British and White ethnic background. He celebrated his 23rd birthday from 2021 with his parents and close relatives. Taurus is his zodiac sign and he is Christianity by religion. He was born to his parents, Nick Ramsdale and Caroline Ramsdale. During a trip to Times Square in New York City, he shared a photo with his mother on Instagram. He also has two siblings; two brothers named Edward and Oliver. His father, Nick, was an athlete at the time too, he was a 400m hurdler. Caroline, his mother, is a retired netball pro.
Ramsdale’s early career began at Newcastle-under-Lyme’s Marsh Town Club. In 2014, he was identified as a future prospect by The Sentinel after helping his school, Sir Thomas Boughey High School, advance to the semi-finals of the English Schools FA Cup. He credits Crewe Alexandra goalkeeping coach Fred Barber for helping him out in Barber’s football schools while growing up in the Stoke-On-Trent area. After graduating from Sheffield United Youth Academy, Ramsdale signed a scholarship with the club in May 2014.
Aaron Ramsdale career timeline
- Aaron Ramsdale’s career began with Team Sheffield United by joining the Bolton Wanderers in 2013 and after a stint on the youth team.
- In May 2014, he also signed a scholarship with the club.
- In the 2015/16 season against Coventry City and Scunthorpe United, he appeared twice as an unused substitute.
- In May 2016, he signed his first professional contract with the club and made his professional debut with a 6-0 home win over Leyton Orient in the FA Cup without conceding a goal.
- He also made another appearance in the FA Cup against Bolton Wanderers but lost 3-2.
- He was signed by Premier League club AFC Bournemouth on January 31, 2017 for an undisclosed fee of £ 800,000. The move is said to have cost £ 1 million.
- He sat on the bench in the final game of the 2016-2017 season against Leicester City.
- He made both his Premier League debut and full debut for Bournemouth in a 1-1 draw with former team Sheffield United.
- Against Watford at home, Ramsdale missed the game due to injury.
- In the next Premier League game, a 1-0 loss to Norwich City, he then returned to the team.
- In October 2019 he signed a new, long-term contract with the club.
- In the games against Norwich City and Watford, he remained clean twice.
- On August 10th he was voted Player of the Year by fans of the club.
- He was loaned to Chesterfield for the remainder of the 2017-2018 season and gave up on the 6th, “in a 4-0 defeat.
- In the 2-0 win against Luton Town, he remained clean.
- In the 2017-2018 season he played a total of 19 games for the club in the second division.
- He moved to AFC Wimbledon on loan on January 4, 2019 through the end of the 2018-19 season and made his debut for the Dons in a 3-2 FA Cup third-round win over Fleetwood Town at Highbury Stadium on January 5 .
- He made his league debut against Coventry City with a 1-1 draw.
- In the 2018-2019 season, Ramsdale played a total of 20 games for the club in League One.
- Ramsdale returned to Sheffield United on August 19, 2020 for a reported fee of £ 18.5million on a four-year deal.
- August 2021 he signed a long-term contract with Premier League club Arsenal and made his debut at West Bromwich Albion in the Carabao Cup five days later.
- On September 11th, he made it into his Premier League, where he once again remained clean in Arsenal’s 1-0 win against Norwich City at the Emirates Stadium.
- He conceded his first goal in a 3-1 home win against Tottenham Hotspur in the North London Derby on September 26th.
- He received high praise for one of his saves and overall performance in a 2-0 away win over Leicester City from experts such as former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel, who called his save “the best save of mine” after a free kick from James Maddison designated. seen for years “.
- He was voted Arsenal’s Player of the Month for October 2021 with 60% of the vote.
Source: @ mirror.co.uk
Aaron Ramsdale International Career
- Aaron Ramsdale has represented England at the U18, U19, U20 and U21 levels.
- In March 2016 he was appointed for the first time by the English U18.
- On March 27, 2016, he played his debut game against the U18 of the Republic of Ireland. England won 4-1.
- Then he played two more missions for the English U18.
- He was called up by the England U19s in August 2016 and made his debut on September 4, 2016 in a 1-0 loss to Belgium U19s.
- For the English U19 team, he started in all five games that won the 2017 UEFA European Under-19 Championship. During the tournament he remained clean three times in five games.
- He was next called up by the England U20s in August 2017 and made his debut on September 4, 2017 in a 0-0 draw against the Switzerland U20s.
- In addition, on May 18, 2018, he was appointed for the first time by the English U21s from manager Aidy Boothroyd for the Toulon tournament.
- On June 1, 2018, he received his first international match for the England U21 national team in the game against Qatar, where England won with a score of 4-0.
- He was goalkeeper of choice in qualifying for the 2021 UEFA European Under-21 Championship. England was later eliminated.
- May 2021 he was appointed to Gareth Southgate’s 33-strong provisional squad for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020.
- He was not called up to the final 26-man roster, with goalkeepers Dean Henderson, Sam Johnstone and Jordan Pickford picked before him, but was called up one game of the tournament after Henderson resigned with an injury.
- Arsenal on August 20, 2021 for € 28 million
- Sheffield United on August 19, 2020 for € 20.5 million
- Bournemouth on 05/31/2019 at the end of the loan period
- AFC Wimbledon on loan on April 1st, 2019
- Bournemouth on 05/31/2018 at the end of the loan period
- Chesterfield loaned out on 05/01/2018
- Bournemouth on 01/31/2017 for € 940k
- Sheffield United on 07/01/2016 from Sheff Utd U18
Aaron Ramsdale Awards and Achievements
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship: 2017
- Toulon tournament: 2018
- UEFA European Championship runner-up: 2020
- AFC Bournemouth Fans Player of the Year: 2019-20
- Sheffield United Player of the Year: 2020-21
- Sheffield United Young Player of the Year: 2020-21
Who is Aaron Ramsdale’s girlfriend?
Aaron Ramsdale is an unmarried man. So he currently has no wife and no girlfriend. He is currently single. Plus, he has not disclosed anything to the public about his partner, relationship, affairs, or crush with anyone. There are no previous rumors and news about dating a lady. He’s currently building his career instead of spending his precious time in a relationship. He’s straight and not gay.
Aaron Ramsdale net worth: how much does he make annually?
Aaron Ramsdale is a professional footballer whose net worth is estimated at £ 30 million as of 2021. After successive loans to Chesterfield and AFC Wimbledon, he played a season at Bournemouth and returned to Sheffield United with an initial £ 18m transfer. In 2021, he signed a record transfer of up to £ 30million for Arsenal and became the most expensive goalkeeper. The Daily Mail reported in August 2021 that Ramsdale would make around £ 50,000 a week at Arsenal. So his annual salary is around £ 2,400,000. His wealth stems from his football career and he currently leads a lavish lifestyle. He drives the Audi R8, which is his favorite. Its market value is 20.00 million euros (as of October 2021).
How tall is Aaron Ramsdale?
Aaron Ramsdale is a handsome man with a height of 188 cm or 1.88 m or 6 ft 2 in. His body weight is 77 kg or 170 lbs. His physique is athletic and he maintains his body through frequent exercise. He has a healthy body and is very conscious of his food intake.