Yasser Desai is an Indian backing singer. He sang songs like "Twist Kamariya", "Jogi", "Pallo Latke", "Mehbooba", "Naino Ne Baandhi", "Monobina" and many others.
Wiki / Biography
Yasser Desai was born on Wednesday, November 15, 1989 (the age of 30; as in 2019) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
He obtained his master's degree in biotechnology from the National College.
Size: 5 "11½"
Eye colour: Brown
Hair color: Black
Family, caste and girlfriend
He belongs to a Muslim family.
He has an older brother named Zoheb Desai.
He was working in a research lab and was singing scratches for a few people. He sang a song for singer Palak Muchhal and she reached Zee Music. He received a call from Anurag Bedi, director of Zee Music, who signed it for the company. He made his debut in Bollywood with the movie "Beiimaan Love" (2016), in which he sang three songs: "Main Adhoora", "Mere Peeche Hindustan", "RangReza (Male)".
He sang hit songs such as "Twist Kamariya", "Jogi", "Pallo Latke", "Mehbooba", "Naino Ne Baandhi", "Monobina", "Beh Chala", "Maheroo" and many others. ;other.
Yasser made his Gujarati debut with the song "Tarva de" from the movie "Rachna No Dabbo" (2017). He sang for various web series such as "Zakhmi", "Bade Bhaiya Ke Dulhan" and "Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara".
- Song: "Rafta Rafta" from the movie "Hulchul"
- Sports: Football, volleyball
- He likes to play football and travel.
- It is often called "Yass" or "YD".
- He has never attended formal music training but has been singing since the age of 11.
- In 2019, he won the Zee Cine Awards for best male vocal singer for the song "Naino Ne Baandhi" from the movie "Gold".
- He can also play the instrument like Casio and guitar. According to Yasser, he learned music with the help of a broken guitar until Shehzad Khan (one of his friends) gave him one.
- He is a fitness maniac and enjoys playing sports.
- Yasser also likes to draw during his free time.