Veer Pahariya is the maternal grandson of the Indian politician, former chief minister of Maharashtra and Union Minister, Sushilkumar Shinde. He is also the ex-boyfriend of actress Sara Ali Khan.
Wiki / Biography
Veer Pahariya was born in 1995 (age 24 years; as in 2019) Mumbai.
He graduated from Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai in 2013. He then went to Dubai to continue his studies.
Eye colour: Black
Hair color: Black
Family, caste and girlfriend
His father, Sanjay Pahariya is a businessman.
His mother is Smruti Sanjay Pahariya. In 2008, her parents divorced. He has a brother named Shikhar Pahariya.
His maternal grandfather, Sushilkumar Shinde, is a politician and former chief minister of Maharashtra and a minister of the Union. His maternal aunt Praniti Shinde is a politician and member of the Legislative Assembly of Maharashtra.
He entered into a relationship with Sara Ali Khan in 2016, but they quickly separated.
According to rumors, he would go out with contractor Tasheen Rahimtoola.
- Food: Steak, Fries, Burger, Sushi
- TV shows: The Big Bang Theory, Staying in Touch with the Kardashians
- Musician: Avicii, Hardwell, Steve Aoki
- singers): Beyonce, John Legend
- Rapper (s): 2 Chainz, Drake
- He enjoys traveling and has visited Miami, New York, Barcelona, Goa and Las Vegas.
- Veer aspires to become a singer and calls himself an occasional musician.
- In 2016, the photographs of Sara and Veer were posted on the Internet. They both broke for certain reasons. According to Sara, Veer never broke her heart.
- There were even rumors that the couple exchanged promise rings.
- He met Tasheen Rahimtoola through Sara Ali Khan, who is a good friend of Tasheen.
- Veer's brother, Shikhar, was dating Jhanvi Kapoor, daughter of Sridevi.
- He is an adventurer and enjoys skydiving and skiing.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys playing sports.
- He is also a dog lover and has two dogs.