Vaani Kapoor is a popular Indian actress and an old model. She made her debut in the movie Shuddh Desi Romance (2013), for which she has won numerous awards.
Wiki / Biography
She was born on Tuesday, August 23, 1988 (31 years; as in 2019), in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Leo. She was educated at Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi. Later she obtained a Bachelor of Tourism degree from the National Open University Indira Gandhi (IGNOU). After that, she completed a three-year internship program at The Oberoi Hotels in Jaipur and worked at ITC Hotel.
Family, caste and boyfriend
She belongs to a Hindu family from northern India. His father, Shiv Kapoor, is a furniture export entrepreneur and his mother, Dimpy Kapoor, is responsible for marketing. Previously, her mother worked as a teacher. Vaani has an older sister, Nupur Chopra, married and living in Dubai.
In the early years of her career, Vaani had rumors that she would be attending director and producer "Aditya Chopra".
Vaani began her modeling career with Elite Model Management and worked with renowned fashion designers such as Payal Singhal and Sailex Nairangbam. She has directed numerous television commercials, including Cadbury Milk Silk Dairy, Oppo Mobiles and Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Jewelery. She debuted as an actress in the 2013 Bollywood film Shuddh Desi Romance. In 2014, she made her debut in Tamil film Aaha Kalyanam, which was the remake of the Bollywood Band Baaja Baaraat (2010). She has also appeared in the movies Bollywood Befikre (2016) and War (2019). She was chosen to play the female lead in the film Shamshera (2020) by Ranbir Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt.
Just before the release of her second Bollywood movie, "Befikre" (2016), she went under the knife to improve her appearance. Her operation on the lips and chin was catastrophic and the public mistreated her, but she always denied. ((India today)
Awards and distinctions
2013: Best female start for Shuddh Desi Romance
Prize of the International Indian Film Academy
2013: Star Early in the year for Shuddh Desi Romance (Women)
- Food: North Indian cuisine and Italian cuisine
- Movie: It's just not in your life (Hollywood, 2009)
- Song: Paani Da Rang (donor Vicky, 2012)
- Colors): Black and white
- Director (s): Rajkumar Hirani and Yash Chopra
Facts / Trivia
- Before signing her first film, she spent three films with Yash Raj Films.
- Popular magazines such as Maxim, FHM, Cosmopolitan, Femina Wedding Times, Elle, Vogue and Femina featured it on their cover page.
- Before starting her modeling career, she wore braces.
- She revealed in an interview that her father wanted her to get married very early, just like her eldest daughter, but she refused to do so.
- She appeared in Yash Raj's video remake 'Main Yaar Manana Ni' in 2017.
- She shares good links with actress Raashi Khanna, and they are best friends of long standing.
- In an interview, interviewed about travel, she answered
I travel during my spare time and like to go to Dubai, Singapore, European countries and others. My sister is in Dubai and I often go there to meet her. I like spending time with my family and watching a lot of movies and shows. Plus, as I like to travel, I go elsewhere whenever I have the time.