Brief facts from Tobias Harris
|Famous name||Tobias Harris|
|Birth Name||Tobias John Harris|
|Date of birth||1992-06-15|
|Birth nation||United States|
|place of birth||Islip, New York|
|Grandparents||John Mulzac (grandfather)|
|brothers||3; Tyler, TJ and Terry|
|Sisters||2; Tori and Tesia|
|Secondary school||Half Hollow Hills High School West|
|Famous for||To be a professional basketball player|
|Known for||As a player for the National Basketball Association (NBA) Philadelphia 76ers|
|Net worth||Around $ 50 million|
|salary||$ 36 million|
|Source of wealth||Basketball career|
|height||6 feet 8 inches|
|Build / type||Sporty|
|Current club||Philadelphia 76ers|
Tobias Harris is a professional basketball player from the USA. He currently plays for the current team, the National Basketball Association (NBA )’s Philadelphia 76ers. His playing position is power forward. On July 6, 2019, Sixers Harris signed another five-year contract for $ 180 million. He previously played for Orlando Magic, Detroit Pistons and Los Angeles Clippers. He played one season of college basketball for the Tennessee Volunteers before signing up for the 2011 NBA Draft, where he was drafted to 19th overall by the Charlotte Bobcats and then traded to the Milwaukee Bucks. He wears shirt number 12 in homage to his close friend and former teammate Morgan Childs, who died of leukemia at the age of 17.
Tobias Harris of the 76ers hit team high 18 on Friday
Harris scored 18 points at team level (6-10 FG, 2-3 3Pt, 4-4 FT) while adding seven rebounds, four assists and one steal in 25 minutes in Friday’s 134-96 win over the Rockets. The Sixers used their regular season finale as an opportunity to improve the line-up without Ben Simmons (knee), which resulted in a pretty normal line for Harris. The 28-year-old striker goes into the playoffs with an average of 21.7 points, 7.9 boards, 3.1 assists and 2.0 threes in seven games in the Orlando bubble.
- To be a professional basketball player.
- As a player for the National Basketball Association (NBA )’s Philadelphia 76ers.
Source: @ section215
What is the birthplace of Tobias Harris?
Tobias Harris was born on July 15, 1992 in Islip, New York, USA. His maiden name / real name is Tobias John Harris. He is a US citizen and his ethnicity belongs to an African American. His zodiac sign is Cancer and his religion is Christian. He was born to his parents; Torrel Harris (father) and Lisa Harris (mother). His grandfather, John Mulzac, was a member of the Tuskegee Airmen. In relation to his siblings, he has three brothers, Tyler, TJ and Terry, and two sisters, Tori and Tesia. Terry, one of his brothers, is currently playing in the NBA Summer League for the Philadelphia 76ers after finishing his college basketball career at North Carolina A&T State University. His sister Tesia played basketball at St. John’s University in Queens, New York. NBA teammate and former teammate Channing Frye is Harris’ first cousin. According to his education, he attended Half Hollow Hills High School West and joined the college basketball team as an eighth grader. For college, he went to Tennessee Volunteers. From 2020 he celebrated his 28th birthday.
Which team does Tobias Harris play for?
- Tobias Harris started playing basketball in high school.
- He played in Half Hollow Hills West until he moved to Long Island Lutheran Middle and High School in Brookville, New York in 2008 for his junior year.
- He was again transferred to Half Hollow Hills West for his senior year and received the 2010 Mr. New York Basketball Award. He was also named a McDonald’s All-American in 2010.
- played 2010/11 for the Tennessee Volunteers as a freshman for coach Bruce Pearl.
- He was named an all-SEC second team by the league’s head coaches and received a spot on the SEC’s all-freshman team.
- At the six major conferences, he finished fifth among all newcomers with 15.3 points per game. In addition, his 7.3 rebounds per game ranked sixth among all newcomers to the main conference.
- He supported the NBA draft and on May 9, 2011 waived his last three years of college admission.
- When he was selected by the Charlotte Bobcats on June 23, 2011 with the 19th overall victory in the 2011 NBA draft, he was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks on draft evening.
- He then signed his rookie contract with the Bucks on December 10, 2011, where he made his NBA debut against the Los Angeles Clippers on January 7, 2012.
- He appeared in 42 games during his rookie season (nine starts) averaging 5.0 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists in 11.4 minutes per game.
- He signed the contract for the 2013-14 season with the Bucks on October 24, 2012.
- It was later traded on February 21, 2013 on Orlando Magic.
- The Magic was exercising his fourth year team option on his rookie contract and extended the contract through the 2014-15 season on October 26, 2013.
- He recorded 28 points and a career high of 20 rebounds in a 114-105 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on January 24, 2014, and a career high of 31 points in a 92-81 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on March 2, 2014 .
- He set a new career high with 34 points in a 103-97 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on February 6, 2015.
- He then signed a four-year $ 64 million deal with Magic on July 14, 2015.
- It was then traded for the Detroit Pistons on February 16, 2016, and made his debut for the Pistons three days later. In a 98-86 loss to the Washington Wizards, he scored 21 points from the bench.
- He came off the bench for the first time in 2016/17 and then hit a season high of 26 points on December 23, 2016 in a 119-113 defeat to the Golden State Warriors.
- He set a new season high of 28 points in a 112-92 win over the New York Knicks on March 11, 2017.
- On November 13, 2017, he was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week for games from Monday November 6 through Sunday November 12.
- He scored 21 of his 30 points in the first quarter of the Pistons’ 107-83 win over the Indiana Pacers on December 26, 2017.
- It was then traded to the Los Angeles Clippers on January 29, 2018 and made its debut for the Clippers on February 3. He scored 24 points in a 113-103 win over the Chicago Bulls.
- He recorded 30 points and 12 rebounds in a 128-117 win over the Phoenix Suns on February 23, 2018.
- He scored 18 points in a 116-111 win over the San Antonio Spurs on November 15, 2018.
- He had 34 points and 11 rebounds in a 104-100 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on November 25.
- On December 17, he scored a career high of 39 points in a loss to the Trail Blazers of 131-127.
- On January 20, he had 27 points, nine rebounds and nine assists in a 103-95 win over Spurs.
- It was sold to the Philadelphia 76ers on February 6, 2019 and made its debut for the 76ers two days later. He scored 14 points and eight rebounds in a 117-110 win over the Denver Nuggets.
- On July 6, 2019, Sixers Harris signed another five-year contract for $ 180 million.
Awards and successes from Tobias Harris
- All-SEC Second Team Coach (2011)
- SEC All-Freshman Team (2011)
- McDonald’s All-American (2010)
- First-Team Parade All-American (2010)
- Mr. New York Basketball (2010)
Who is Tobias Harris’ girlfriend?
Tobias Harris is not yet married and is about to get married. He is a very mysterious person as he has not revealed anything to the media about his personal / love life. There are also no rumors and records of his dating life, affairs, and girlfriend. He is currently believed to be single. He is currently focused on his career rather than spending his valuable time making a girlfriend. When he talks about his sexual orientation, he’s being honest.
What is the net worth of Tobias Harris?
Tobias Harris is a professional basketball player. He has amassed a lot of money from his career. As of 2020, Tobias Harris’s net worth is estimated at around $ 50 million. On July 6, 2019, the Sixers signed another five-year contract for $ 180 million with a salary of $ 36 million. His total career income is $ 70,549,880. In addition, he has signed advertising contracts with various brands such as Nike, OVADIA & SONS, Off-White, Damari Savile, etc. His main source of income is his basketball career, while the advertising contracts also increase his income. As of today he lives a luxurious lifestyle and is satisfied with his income.
How tall is Tobias Harris?
Tobias Harris is a very handsome basketball player with a charming personality and cool attitude that attracts a lot of people. He stands at a height of 2.03 m and a balanced body weight of 107 kg. His physique is athletic. Overall, he has a healthy body as he took great care of his body.