Saiee M Manjrekar is an emerging Indian actress. She is the daughter of Marathi actor and director, Mahesh Manjrekar.
Wiki / Biography & Career
Saiee Manjrekar was born on Tuesday, August 29, 2000 (21 years old; as in 2019) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Virgo. She was prone to theater and dance from an early age and wanted to make a career there. She studied at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai.
Saiee began her career as an assistant director with the film Viruddh. In 2019, she debuted in Bollywood with the drama "Dabangg 3." She plays the role of Chulbul Pandey's (Salman Khan) love in the movie.
Height (approximately): 5 "5"
Hair color: Brown
Eye colour: Black
Family, caste and boyfriend
Saiee Manjrekar belongs to a Hindu family. His father, Mahesh Manjrekar, is a Marathi actor, director and producer. His mother, Medha Manjrekar is a film producer. She has two half-sisters, Ashwami Manjrekar and Gauri Ingawale. She also has a half-brother, Satya Manjrekar.
Civil status: Single
- Food: Pav Bhaji, Puran Polished
- Holiday destination: Cuba
- His hobbies include reading, traveling, swimming and horse riding.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Saiee is very demanding in terms of fitness and follows a strict training regime.
- Earlier, it was announced that Mahesh's eldest daughter, Ashwami Manjrekar, would make his debut against Salman Khan in the third edition of Dabangg. Saiee, Saiee, however, won the role.
- In an interview, when his father, Mahesh, was asked about Saiee's debut in Bollywood, he said:
I had a scene with Saiee and Salman and it was wonderful to be in the same setting as my daughter. I felt proud and emotional. "
- His family and friends call him affectionately, Sai.