Rajkumari Ratna Singh is an Indian politician and three-time MP for the district of Pratapgarh Lok Sabha, in Uttar Pradesh.
Wiki / Biography
Ratna Singh was born on Wednesday, April 29, 1959 (the age of 60; as in 2019) in New Delhi. His zodiac sign is Taurus. She earned her Bachelor of Commerce degree from Jesus and Mary College in New Delhi. It belongs to the royal family of Kalakankar village in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
Height (approximately): 5 '4 "
Eye colour: Black
Hair color: Dark brown
Family, caste and husband
Ratna Singh belongs to a Thakur Family. His father, Raja Dinesh Singh, was a prominent Indian politician. He was a member of Congress and also held the post of Minister of External Affairs of India. His father was in the offices of Indira Gandhi, as well as Rajiv Gandhi. His mother is called Rani Neelima Kumari. She has five sisters: Maharani Rewa Kumari, Rajkumari Ravija Kumari, Yuvrani Rajitha Devi, Rajkumari Renuka Devi and Abha Kumari.
Rajkumari Ratna Singh is married to Jai Singh Sisodia. They have two children, a daughter, Tanushree Singh, and a son, Bhuvanyu Singh (businessman).
Ratna Singh joined the Indian National Congress in 1991. In February 1996, she was appointed General Secretary of the Congress Committee of Uttar Pradesh (UPCC). In 1996, she was elected to the Eleventh Lok Sabha of the Pratapgarh Lok Sabha constituency in Uttar Pradesh. After being elected to Parliament, she was included in the Executive Committee of the Congress Party in Parliament.
In 1999, she was re-elected to the thirteenth Lok Sabha of Pratapgarh. She again competed in the 2004 general election but bowed to Akshay Pratap Singh of Jansatta Dal. In 2009, Ratna Singh was re-elected to the 15th Lok Sabha of Pratapgarh. In September 2009, she was chosen as a member of the Defense Committee and the Finance Committee. She challenged the general elections in 2014, but she lost to Harivansh Singh of Apna Dal. On October 15, 2019, she left the Congress Party and joined the BJP in Lucknow in the presence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Assets / Properties
- Bank deposits: 6.30 INR lakes
- Jewelry: 2 kg of gold worth 50 INR lakes, 10 kg of silver worth 40 INR lakes
- Agricultural land: worth 5.70 crores INR
- Non-agricultural land: worth 4.11 INR crores
- Commercial building: worth INR 1.30 crore in Pratapgarh, in the Haut
- Residential building: worth 7 INR crore at Pratapgarh, UP
- Recreation at Ratna Singh includes horse riding, squash, gardening and reading.
- His great-grandfather was a founding member of the Congress Party. C & # 39; was also a good friend of Mahatma Gandhi. Mahatma Gandhi would often go to her great-grandfather's house.