Rachita Ram is an Indian actress who works in Kannada cinema. She is popularly known as the "Queen of Pits" of Sandalwood.
Wiki / Biography
Rachita Ram was born on October 3, 1992 under the name of "Bindhiya Ram" (27 years old; as in 2019) in Bangalore, Karnataka His astrological sign is Libra. She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
Height (approximately): 5 "7"
Eye colour: Light brown
Hair color: Black
Family, caste and boyfriend
Rachita belongs to a Hindu family. His father, K.S. Ramu was a Bharatanatyam dancer and gave over five hundred public performances. She has a named sister, Nithya Ram, who is also an actress.
She made her film debut with the TV series "Arasi" of Kannada in 2012, in which she played the role of "Rashmi".
She made her film debut with the lead role of "Kaveri" in the kannada movie "Bulbul" in 2013. For the film, she was selected among 200 girls, coming to audition for the lead role.
She has appeared in several films such as Dil Rangeela (2014), Ranna (2015), Chakravyuha (2016), Jaggu Dadda (2016), Bharjari (2017), Ayogya (2018), Amar (2019), Ayushman Bhava (2019) . , and much more.
- In 2019, the movie "I Love You", starring Rachita Ram, created a buzz in the film industry because of its daring scenes. Speaking of her daring scenes in the film, Rachita said the scenes were made by Upendra. However, his statements did not go in the direction of Upendra's wife, Priyanka, and she blamed Rachita for ruining her husband's reputation by taking his name in every interaction on the daring scenes.
- In 2014, a man named Bipin Gowda was harassing Rachita so that she would repay the loan amount of Rs. 50,000, which he had loaned him earlier. They both reportedly lodged a complaint against their local police station.
- Critical Filmfare South Award for best actress (Kannada) for the movie "Ranna" in 2015
- Zee Kannada Hemmeya Kannadiga Award for Best Actress for the film "Ayogya" from 2018
- Best Actress for the movie "Ranna" in 2015
- Best Actress in a Leading Role for the Movie "Ayogya" in 2018
- Restaurant: Hotel Mylari (Mysuru)
- Fashion Brand: Louis Vuitton
- Travel destination: Dubai
Facts / Trivia
- She likes to travel and do photography.
- Although her family is from Bhopal, she was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She has also given about 50 live dance performances as a Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She judged reality shows like Kick, Comedy Talkies and Majaa Bharata – Season 2 and 3.