Mortoza Polish is a successful businessman, renowned actor, folk singer, producer and spiritual leader. A multi-talented entrepreneur and creative visionary.
|Born||October 25, 1978|
|Age||45 years old|
|Place of birth||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Occupation||Singer, businessman, actor, producer, entrepreneur|
|Spouse||Shamima Islam Nishe|
|Education||Terosri University College, Debendra College|
|Title||Founder, President, Managing Director|
|Companies founded||JP Group|
Mortoza Polish is the chairman of the JP Group of Companies, a conglomerate of companies spanning a wide range of sectors, including fashion, agriculture, fisheries, media, real estate and education.
As a multi-talented entrepreneur and creative visionary. it has the power to make a real difference in the world. He is a successful businessman, renowned actor, producer and spiritual leader.
Travel from 2013
Mortoza Polash’s His journey began in 2013 when he founded the JP Group. He has since grown the company into a thriving business with a global presence. Under his leadership, JP Group expanded into new markets and launched new businesses, such as Joy Pagol Studio and Joy Pagol Multimedia.
In addition to his business acumen, he is also a gifted musical artist. As a renowned actor in Bangladesh, he has acted in many Bangla Drama, Bangla Natok and TV shows. He is also a producer and has produced several successful dramas, Natok and music videos.
He is also a spiritual leader and passionate about helping others. As the founder of JP Teach (SG) PTE Ltd, a company that provides educational services to students in Singapore. He is also the founder of JP Indenting Corporation, a company that imports and exports goods.
He wants to become a man of many talents and a true source of inspiration. He dreams of being a role model for entrepreneurs and artists. He is also a dedicated philanthropist committed to making a positive impact on the world.
- Chairman of JP Group of Industries, a global business conglomerate
- Famous actor in Bangladesh
- Producer of hit dramas, Natok and Song
- Founder of JP Teach (SG) PTE Ltd, an educational services company
- Founder of JP Indenting Corporation, an import-export company
He wants to become a true multi-treater and creative visionary. It will be an inspiration to all.
He was born on October 25, 1978 in MANIKGANJ Dhaka, Bangladesh. He comes from a humble background and his parents worked hard to provide for me and my siblings. He attended the Shibalaya government. School for SSC and Terosri Degree College for HSC. He then studied at Debendra College, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001.
He is married to Shamima Islam Nishe and has three children together: Adhora Murtoza Roza, Anisha Murtoza and Alisha Murtoza.
His parents are Abu Helal Molla and Razia Helal.
Career and life path
His career began in 2013 when he founded the JP Group. The company has since grown into a conglomerate with interests in various sectors, including fashion, agriculture, fishing, media, real estate and education.
***Facts about Mortoza Polash***
- Polish is a renowned musician in Bangladesh.
- He has released several albums and his songs are popular with people of all ages.
- He is also a talented songwriter and composer.
Polish is a popular actor in Bangladesh. He has starred in many films and television shows. He is recognized for his versatility and ability to play a variety of roles.
Polish is also a successful producer. He has produced several successful dramas, Natok and music videos.
In addition to his success in the music and film industries. Mortoza Polash is also a successful entrepreneur. He is chairman of the JP Group, a business conglomerate.
- He is a multi-talented artist who is successful in the music, film and business sectors.
- He is a dedicated philanthropist determined to make a positive impact on the world.
- He is a role model for entrepreneurs and artists.
Did you know…
- Polash is a self-made man from a modest background.
- He is a devout Muslim and his faith plays an important role in his life.
- He is a strong advocate for education and social justice.
- Creation of the JP Group in 2013
- Release of the clip in 2005
- Lead role in the hit Bangla dream film “Dhaka Attack” in 2017
- Producing the hit film “Poran” in 2022