Michele Tafoya Biography
Michele Tafoya is an American sports athlete who is currently a reporter for NBC Sports. He also co-hosted the KQRS Morning Show with Tom Barnard. Tombs He has worked for NBC Sports since 2011. He was also a radio station for WCOO-AM from 2009 to 2012. He has also worked for ESPN and ABC Sports.
Michele Tafoya Age
Tafoya is 56 years since 2020. Was born in December 17, 1964, in Manhattan Beach, California, United States. Her birth name is Michele Joan Tafoya. American is her nationality. Her nationality is White while Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
Michele Tafoya Family Parents Brothers
He was born to Orlando Tafoya (father) and Wima Conley Tafoya (mother). Her father was a civil engineer who was a sports fan. Her father was the one who increased her interest in sports.
She grew up in her hometown of California. In her childhood, without watching cartoons, she watched sports comments with her father.
Michele Tafoya Education
He graduated from Mira Costa High School. While at school he participated in many sports.
He later attended the University of California and graduated in 1988 with a degree in Mass Communication. He also received a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern California in 1991.
After graduating, he started working as a host and journalist for KFAN-AM in Minneapolis. She later became the first female analyst to call UNC-Charlotte men’s basketball games after working for WAQS-AM in Charlotte.
Michele Tafoya Spouse Married
American athlete Michele Tafoya is a married woman. She is married to Mark Vandershall. Vandershall is an American financial advisor. They first met in 1993. The couple tied the knot on May 30, 2000. The couple was blessed with a son, Tyler, in 2005 after four miscarriages.
Later in 2009, the couple adopted a daughter named Olivia. Toyla is currently living a happy life with her family in Edina, Minnesota. On WCCO TV, he said that “I was a very weak child and even had a eating disorder” in 2007.
Michele Tafoya Salary Net value
Michele has made a lot of money since starting her career in 1993. She has appreciated net worth of $ 2 million and has an annual salary of $ 200,000 from 2020. All its assets and current earnings are included in its net worth. With her earnings, she enjoys a rich lifestyle.
Michele Tafoya Height | Weight
The Tafoya has a body that is well maintained. With dark hair and brown eyes, he has moderate skin. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 62 pounds. Her body measurement is 36-25-35 inches. The size of the cup for the bra is 34B.
The career of Michele Tafoya
- Tafoya began her professional career in 1992 serving as host and journalist for Midwest Sports. He then also worked as a sports anchor and journalist for three years at WCCO-TV in Minneapolis.
- In 1994, he became a member of CBS sports and began hosting the CBS Sports Spectacular anthology show and college basketball coverage. She made her U.S. Tennis Championship debut in 1994. She also received a Gracie Award for “Outstanding Achievement from an Individual TV Person” for her commentary on the 1997 WNBA Games on Lifetime Television.
- In 1998, he was a reporter for the NFL Network and the 1998 National Championship Orange Bowl. After five years with CBS, he left the network in 1999 and continued to participate in ESPN and ABC Sports in January 2000. He began working as a journalist for ESPN Monday Night Football.
- Tafoya borrowed from NBC Sports for the 2000 Sydney Olympics as a Rhythmic Fitness reporter. He was ranked among the most beloved television personalities of the Davie-Brown Index in 2006. He left ESPN at the end of the 2010-2011 NFL season.
- In 2011, he became a member of NBC sports and began working as a journalist. He also co-hosted the KQRS Morning show with Tom Barnard since September 8, 2016. Currently, she is the NBC Sunday Night Football side reporter along with announcer, Al Michaels.