MacKenzie Bezos, born April 07, 1970, is an American novelist. She became famous for being the wife of Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon. In addition, Mackenzie won the American Book Award in 2006 for his novel "The Testing of Luther Albright". She is also Executive Director of an anti-bullying organization called Bystander Revolution. The organization was founded in 2014 by her.
MacKenzie Bezos Family / parents
Born in San Francisco, California, USA, her father's name is
Ted Jorgensen, Financial Planner, and her mother's name is Jacqueline
MacKenzie Bezos Business / Boyfriend / Spouse / Husband
She was married to Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, divorced in 2019. They have 4 children: three sons and one daughter, all adopted in China.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- First name: MacKenzie Bezos
- Nickname: Mack
- Anniversary: April 07, 1970
- Age: 48 years
- Sex: Female
- Place of birth: San Francisco, California, United States
- Current residence: Be there soon…
- Education: Princeton University
- Profession: Novelist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity / Origin: White
- Hair color: Black
- Eye colour: Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Husband Wife: She is probably single
- Net value: At the study
- size: Be there soon…
- Weight: Be there soon…
Trivia and Facts, you can not know
- She began her career as a research assistant with Tony Morrison since his college.
- She published her first book titled "The Testing of Luther Albright" which took her ten years.
- In 2014, MacKenzie founded an anti-bullying organization called Bystander Revolution.
- In 2006, she won the "American Book Award" for "Outstanding Writing Achievement" for her novel "The Luther Albright Test".
- In 1992, MacKenzie completed his degree in English at Princeton University with the highest distinction.
- She has her husband X adopted Jeff 4 children from China.
- In 2019, she divorced the mutual understanding of Jeff, the founder of Amazon.
MacKenzie Bezos' Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Business was first on celebswiki.info.