Lindsey Pelas is an American actress, influencer in social media, entrepreneur and model. She currently models for several brands and has also been featured in publications such as Maxim, GQ, Glamour and also modeled for Playboy and was the Playboy Month Cyber Girl for May 2014. Pelas is best known for his presence on social networks, earning millions of followers on Instagram and Twitter. as well as a very popular Snapchat account. Pelas is also the host and founder of the Eyes Up Here podcast, broadcast weekly on Focus TV.
Lindsey Nicole Pelas
Actress, social media influencer, model
Anniversary / Date of birth
Lindsey Pelas was born on May 19, 1991 in Loranger, Louisiana, United States.
She is currently 28 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
She attended Rural High School, graduating at the top of her class. She attended Louisiana State University obtaining a Bachelor's degree in history. After graduating, Pelas worked as a barmaid and yoga teacher.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Brothers and sisters – She has five sisters and three brothers.
Boyfriend / spouse
Lindsey Pelas dated –
- Calum Best (2016-2017) – British socialite Calum Best met Lindsey via a common friend. He is the son of the famous football legend George Best. Both were in a relationship again and again. When Calum decided to participate in Celebrity Big Brother, they decided to take a break and put an end to their relationship. She confessed that she could not see him with anyone else. The two men decided to reconnect with their romantic relationship. They arranged at the beginning of 2017 to spend their holidays together.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 meters
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-36
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 36D
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She has participated in several semi- * and full * photo shoots and her extensive presence on social media, which has more than 9 million followers.
In 2015, Lindsey made her film debut in the crime movie Extraction.
In 2014, Lindsey debuted on a TV show for the Playboy Plus adult television series.
Lindsey has endorsed the following brands: Nest Bedding, 1st Phorm & DOLL Swimwear.
Lindsey Pelas Favorites
- Favorite Models – Kate Upton, Stormi Bree
- Favorite Magazine – Maxim
- Favorite genre – Hip hop
- Favorite Artists – Rick Ross, 2 Chainz
- Favorite outfit – Black tight knee dress
- Favorite song – Netflix by 2 Chainz & Fergie
- Favorite Travel Destination – The cap
- Favorite actor – Matthew Perry
- Favorite actress – Courtney Cox
- Favorite festival – Coachella
- Favorite drink – Sweet tea
- Favorite movie – Fear
- Favourite book – I hope they're serving beer in hell
- Favorite cheat food – Taco Bell
- Favorite healthy food – lentils
Lindsey Pelas net worth
Lindsey Pelas has a net worth estimated at $ 3 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Lindsey Pelas
- She wanted to be a teacher or pop singer when she was a child.
- She has a crush on celebrities on Mark Wahlberg.
- Pelas began her modeling career in 2013, when she directed several shootings with Playboy. After breaking out of Playboy, she launched into social media, developing a broad platform on media such as Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Its total number of followers on these media is 13.5 million.
- She has a dog named, Tosh.
- Lindsey spoke about digital marketing at numerous panels and conferences, including the Global Ventures Summit in Los Angeles and Mexico City, the MX, as well as Complex Con and the Forum.
- In 2017 and 2018, she created, directed, shaped, produced and sold her own annual swimwear calendars, Dirty South and Nearly Naked.
- In April 2018, Lindsey launched her Eyes Up Here podcast with Lindsey Pelas.
- Lindsey also released a limited edition t-shirt collection for the genetically gifted pre-sale in June 2018.
- Visit his official website @ lindseypelas.co.