Kristen Bell quick facts
|Celebrated name||Kristen bell|
|Nick name||Kristen bell|
|Birth name||Kristen Anne Bell|
|Date of birth||1980-07-18|
|Place of birth||Huntington Woods, Michigan|
|Siblings||6; Matt Avedian, John Avedian, Megan Avedian, Jody Bell, Laura Avedian, Sara Bell|
|High school||Sanctuary Catholic High School|
|college||New York University|
|Height||5 feet 1 in|
|Net worth||$ 20 million|
|Salary||Will be updated soon|
|Richness' fountain||Acting career|
Kristen bell She is an American actress and singer best known for her appearance as Veronica Mars in the television series "Veronica Mars." Bell has marked his prominent presence in the entertainment world through his various roles in various films and television series. Bell had his great role as Sarah Marshall in the popular movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (2008). Bell gained more recognition through his voice role in several films, including "Frozen" (2013), "Ralph Breaks the Internet" (2018) and the upcoming "Frozen 2" (2019). Bell also voted the fourth sexiest woman on television in Wizard magazine.
Why is Kristen Bell famous?
- Famous as one of the talented actresses known for her role as Veronica Mars in the television series "Veronica Mars".
Where is Kristen Bell from?
Kristen Bell was born on July 18, 1980 in Huntington Woods, Michigan, United States. His birth name is Kristen Anne Bell. His nationality is American. Bell belongs to the Irish American ethnic group, while Cancer is its zodiac sign.
Kristen Bell was born in a wealthy family of Tom Bell (father) and Lorelei Bell (mother). His father, Tom, of German, Scottish and Irish descent, is a television news director in Las Vegas, Nevada, while his mother, Lorelei, of Polish descent, is a registered nurse. However, her parents divorced when she was only 2 years old.
Bell has a total of 6 stepbrothers: four sisters, Megan Avedian, Jody Bell, Laura Avedian, Sara Bell and two brothers Matt Avedian and John Avedian from the second marriage of both parents.
Bell began acting at an early age when he appeared in "Fiddler on the Roof" productions at the age of 15. She had even used her middle name, Anne during her high school, after which her parents decided to move her to a private school. Later, he attended Shrine Catholic High School, where he became more interested in the theater and music club.
In 1997, he obtained a leading role in the production of the school of "The Wizard of Oz" at the age of 17. During his school days, he became known in the world of acting, as he appeared in other films such as "Lady, Be Good" (1996), "Li & # 39; l Abner" (1998), "Polish Wedding "(1998).
He graduated from school in 1998 earning the "Best Looking Girl" title from the school yearbook with the majority vote of his senior year class. After graduating from high school, he moved to New York City and joined the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University to specialize in musical theater.
However, during his senior year, in 2001, he left to appear in the Broadway musical version of "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer." Later, in 2002, he appeared in the Broadway revival of "The Crucible."
Kristen Bell highlights
- In 2004, Bell began her professional career as an adult with her appearance in the television movie Lifetime, "Gracie & # 39; s Choice" and with her debut in a premiere film "Spartan" as Laura Newton.
- Bell won the leading role as Veronica Mars in the acclaimed UPN drama series, "Veronica Mars". His performance was well acclaimed to be considered for the Emmy Award.
- Bell also starred in "Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical" (2005), "Fifty Pills" (2006), "Pulse" (2006).
- She starred in the series, "Veronica Mars" during her three seasons, after which in 2007, she played Elle Bishop in the series, "Hero."
- Bell got his role in the cinema as Sarah Marshall in a popular comedy film, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" in 2008.
- She voiced in a video game, "Assassin & # 39; s Creed" in 2007, she reprized the role in "Assassin & # 39; s Creed II" in 2009 and again in "Assassin & # 39; s Creed: Brotherhood" in 2010.
- In 2008, she was seen as Joey in the Star Wars themed comedy, "Fanboys."
- Bell appeared in "Serious Moonlight", "When in Rome", "Take it to Greek", "Burlesque" and "Scream 4".
- In 2012, Bell starred in the dramatic film "Big Miracle," "The Lifeguard," and a science fiction comedy, "Safely Not Guarantee."
- He then played Jeannie in the Showtime comedy series "House of Lies."
- In 2013, she voiced as Anna in the animated film, "Frozen."
- In September 2014, Bell starred with her husband, Dax Shepard, in a commercial for the "Samsung Galaxy Tab S", which was seen with more than 20 million.
- In 2016, Bell expressed Priscilla laziness in the animated comedy film, "Zootopia."
- Bell also played Claire in the comedy film "The Boss", as Kiki in "Bad Moms" and its sequel "A Bad Moms Christmas" and as Eleanor Shellstrop in the series "The Good Place".
- In 2017, Bell appeared in many comedies "The Disaster Artist", "CHiPs" and "How to Be a Latin Lover".
- In 2018, he presented the web series "Momsplaining with Kristen Bell", which aired on the video platform Ellen DeGeneres, & # 39; Ellentube & # 39 ;.
- Later, he starred in the Netflix comedy and drama film, "Like Father."
- In 2018, she played Jade Wilson in the animated comedy movie "Teen Titans Go! To the Movies" and repeated her voice role as Princess Anna in the sequel "Ralph Breaks the Internet."
- In July 2019, Bell reprized her role as Veronica Mars in the fourth season of the drama series, "Veronica Mars."
- In 2019, he repeated his voice as Princess Anna in the video game, "Kingdom Hearts III" and in the next sequel to 2019, "Frozen 2".
Who is Kristen Bell married to?
The beautiful 39-year-old actress, Kristen Bell is a married woman. Bell is currently married to her beloved husband, Dax Shephard. "Shephard is also a well-known American actor. The couple began dating since late 2007 after Bell's five-year relationship ended. Bell was engaged to her ex-boyfriend. Kevin Mann. However, in 2007, Bell ended the five-year relationship due to some problems.
Shephard and Bell fell deeply in love and after dating for 3 years, the couple got engaged in January 2010. The couple starred together in the movie "When in Rome" (2010), "Hit and Run" (2012) and "CHiPs" (2017) After the Marriage Defense Law of legalizing same-sex marriage was governed by the Supreme Court on June 26, 2013, Bell requested to marry him. Later, on October 16, 2013, the couple married at the Beverly Hills County Clerk's office.
The couple has been blessed with two sons: daughters Lincoln Bell Shepard (b. 2013) and Delta Bell Shephard (b. 2014). Currently, Bell is living a happy life with her husband and children.
Who is the husband of Kristen Bells?
What is the net value of Kristen Bell?
Kristen Bell has been one of the most talented actresses in the industry, as she has been in this field for over 25 years. Bell has managed to accumulate a fortune worth millions of dollars through its appearance in several films and series. Its current estimated net worth is approximately $ 20 million.
She also earns a few dollars more with advertising agreements with Neutrogena and Cover Girl Cosmetics and through a company "Hello Bello" founded by her husband and her. Bell also has a fashion line called "Kristen Bell Seduction". Through his Instagram, he earns $ 35k per sponsored publication.
Bell lives in a mansion worth $ 4.3 million in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, with his family. It has a car collection that includes Lincoln Continental, Lamborghini Aventador, Toyota Tacoma, Porsche Cayenne, Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster. With a fortune of one million dollars, he is living a luxurious and luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Kristen Bell?
The beautiful lady, Kristen Bell, has a slim and well maintained body. Bell has a clear complexion with bright blue eyes and bright blond hair. She stands with a height of 5 feet. 1 inch (1.55 m) while your body weighs about 48 kg.