Koel Roy is the second wife of the famous Indian singer Arijit Singh.
Wiki / Biography
Koel Roy Singh (married name) was born in 1991 (28 years old; as in 2019) Kolkata, West Bengal.
Height (approximately): 5 '3 "
Eye colour: Black
Hair color: Black
Family caste and husband
Little is known about Koel Roy's family. There is not much information about Koel Roy's first marriage, but she has a daughter from her first marriage. She married for the second time with her childhood friend Arijit Singh at Tarapeeth Temple, West Bengal, on January 20, 2014.
The couple has two sons. One of his son's first names is Jul.
Facts / Trivia
- She likes to travel and watch TV.
- Before Koel, Arijit was married to Ruprekha Banerjee. One of the participants in the show that Arijit Singh had attended earlier was called "Fame Gurukul". Ruprekha and Arijit were married in 2013, but their marriage lasted only a short time.
- By the way, Koel had also divorced and was a single mother with a daughter.
- Arijit would have proposed to Koel to sing his hit song "Tum Hi Ho" from the movie "Aashiqui 2" (2013).
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJq0yyWug1k (/ embed)
- Arijit Singh made his directorial debut at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) with the movie "Sa". It is interesting to note that Koel's son Jul played in the movie.