Karan Singh Grover is an Indian model and actor known for his work in Indian television series such as Dill Mill Gayye and Qubool Hai. He also starred in Indian films Alone and Hate Story 3. In 2019, Grover returned to television after six years with Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Mr.Rishabh Bajaj. Grover is currently the highest paid TV actor and charges 3 lakhs a day.
Karan Singh Grover
KSG, Karan Singh
Anniversary / Date of birth
Karan Singh Grover was born on February 23, 1982 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 37 years old.
Sign of the sun
Karan attended International Indian School of Dammam in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, where he lived for 6 years. He then traveled to India to pursue a career in hotel management at Mumbai Hotel Management Institute, Dadar Restoration College. He then worked as Marketing Manager at the Sheraton Hotel in Oman.
- Father – Amrit Pal Singh
- Mother – Deepa Singh
- Brothers and sisters – Ishmeet Singh Grover (younger brother) (singer) (died July 29, 2008 in Maldives)
Girlfriend / spouse
Karan Singh Grover dated –
- Shraddha Nigam (2008-2009) – A friend of Karan and a co-star married on December 2, 2008, but soon divorced in 2009.
- Jennifer Winget (2012 – 2015) – Jennifer Winget married Karan on April 9, 2012 with her 7-year-old friend and co-star of Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Dill Mill Gayye. In November 2014, Karan announced via Twitter that he and Winget were separated and soon divorced.
- Bipasha Basu (2015-Present) – He began dating actress Bipasha Basu in 2015. He met her for the first time on the film's 2015 film, Alone. In April 2016, the couple is married.
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 meters
- In kilograms – 77 kg
- In pounds – 170 lbs
- Measurements – 46-16½-35
- Chest – 46 inches or 117 cm
- Arm / Biceps – 16½ inches or 42 cm
- Cut – 35 "or 89 cm
He is wearing a shoe size 10 (US).
Achieved national acclaim and recognition for his leading roles as Armaan Malik in the hit Indian television series Dill Mill Gayye and his roles in such films as Alone and Hate story 3.
In 2008, Hindi film Bhram for his role as Carlton. He played a minor role as the friend of a person playing the lead role.
In 2004, Karan ventured into the television scene with Arnav Deol in the MTV Indian soap opera. Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi from 2004 to 2005.
Karan has appeared in more than a dozen TV commercials including Rupa Frontline, Cleartrip.com, Indian Gem and Jewelery and Kajaria Tiles. He is the ambassador for the RS brand, the signature of designer Rocky S, alongside Bipasha Basu and UM Motorcycles.
Awards and nominations
|2004||Gladrags Manhunt Contest||Price of the most popular model||Won|
|2008||Kalakar Awards||Best promising star||Dill Mill Gayye||Won|
|2010||Zee Gold Awards||Best actor||Won|
|2013||Indian awards telly||Best couple on the screen||Qubool Hai||Appointed|
|Best actor in a leading role||Appointed|
|Best television personality of the year||Won|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Desh Ka Sitara – Best Popular Actor||Won|
|Best actor drama||Appointed|
|Zee Gold Awards||Best Jodi on screen||Won|
|Best Popular Actor||Won|
|2014||FHM Award||Bachelor of the year (mysterious categeory)||N / A||Won|
|2017||Zee Gold Awards||Rising Star||Bollywood||Won|
Karan Singh Grover Favorite
- Favorite actor – Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite actress – Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite food – Pizza, Burger
- Favorite color – White
Karan Singh Grover net worth
Karan Singh Grover has an estimated net worth to $ 3 million dollars as of 2019. He is currently the highest paid TV actor and charges 3 lakhs a day. He owns an Audi Q7.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Karan Singh Grover
- His family moved to Saudi Arabia when he was a child, he was educated from there and returned to India to graduate.
- He was a member of a thousand decibel music band at his college.
- After completing his studies, he worked as Marketing Manager at the Sheraton Hotel in Oman.
- He is known as Salman Khan, from the television series industry.
- In 2004, he won the Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt.
- In 2007, Grover starred in the show Dill Mill Gayye, a medical drama for youth.
- He's a big tattoo maniac, he has about 10 tattoos inked on his body.
- In 2015, Grover featured in the Alone and Hate Story 3 movies. Hate Story 3 has become a box office success.
- In 2018, he walked on the ramp of the famous collection of stylists during Lakme Fashion Week.
- In June 2019, he also returned to television with Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Rishabh Bajaj.