Kajal Raghwani is a popular Indian actress who works in Bhojpuri cinema.
Wiki / Biography
Kajal Raghwani was born on Friday July 20, 1990 (29 years; as in 2019) in the Teghra village of Bihar. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
She graduated from the University of Patna.
Height (approx): 5 ′ 4 ″
Eye colour: Brown
Hair color: Black
Family, caste and boyfriend
Kajal Raghwani has a sister named Dharmishtha Mistry. She also has two brothers; one of his brother’s names is Vimal Raghwani.
She is often linked in a romantic way with actor Khesari Lal Yadav.
Kajal Raghwani started her acting career with Gujarati movies and gradually moved on to Bhojpuri cinema. She made her debut at Bhojpuri with the film "Sugna" in 2011.
She has worked with all the popular actors of Bhojpuri cinema, including Dinesh Lal Yadav, Pawan Singh, Khesari Lal Yadav, Manoj Tiwari and Ravi Kishan. She starred in the hit movies Bhojpuri such as Devra Bhail Deewana (2014), Patna Se Pakistan (2014), Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna (2017), Mai Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga (2017), Dulhan Ganga Paar Ke (2018), Maine Unko Sajan Chun Liya (2019) and Baaghi- Ek Yoddha (2019).
Awards and achievements
Bhojpuri International Film Prize (IBFA)
- Best Actress Award for People's Choice in 2016
- Best Actor in a Leading Role – Woman for the movie "Sangharsh" in 2019
- Food: Bhakri, Paneer Chilli, Bhel
Facts / Anecdotes
- She enjoys dancing, shopping and watching television.
- The family member and a close friend call him "Kaju" with love.
- She never thought of becoming an actress, but it was her father's wish that one day seeing her daughter on television that brought her into the entertainment world.
- When she was 11 years old, she played a small role in a Marathi film. This opened the doors of the entertainment industry to her and she began to make contacts in the film industry.
- She has also appeared on numerous television shows and also participated in a program called "Dance Plus".
- While filming for a Gujarati film in Mumbai, a friend named Vipul Shah introduced her to director Ajay Ojha, who offered her a role in his film "Sugna" (2011).
- Kajal can speak fluently the Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and Bhojpuri languages.
- Kajal tattooed a few words on his wrist.
- In a social media post, Kajal once revealed that she suffered from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) due to which her weight keeps increasing.
- She loves animals and continues to post her photos with animals on social media accounts. She has many dogs and also has a turtle.